Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training(Open to whoever needs training)

The back room of the cantina was the site of this training session, it had been turned into a training room for the black suns and though usually used for non force users, it would work just fine for him. He took a swig of his whiskey and waited anyone to come who wanted. He leaned against the wall, watching to see just who might come to his open call for training. He groaned, his body still hurt like hell from his fight in that damn tournament. He groaned and pondered what he was thinking entering that fight to begin with. Still, he was alive so that was something. Who would be first he thought with a chuckle as he juggled his light saber with his other hand, flipping it in the air.

[member="Cobalt Krell"][member="Ariella"]

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Heard you're giving training Eldoc. Figure you can teach this old salt to use my saber as a weapon and not a tool". Rayl Wilded; the ohh so prominent member of Black Sun bore himself in all his fancy clothing and an armories worth of weapons in person once more to The Cantina. It had been more than a month since he'd sat down for a drink here, and it was gong to have to wait a little longer until he did. "I also heard you fought at Barab; on the station. I'll commend you for that. It was a hell of an unfair fight the Raven's brought". Right foot first he entered the back room from his loitering in the doorway. Boots carrying him over towards Eldoc.

"Well, this is a suprise, Aye I was on the station, I barely escaped, and I fought in the tournament of the gods. I regret that life choice, let me tell you. Well here is a training saber, so you don't kill yourself, or me.. and I will be using my real saber turned down so as to not kill you. though mine will hurt if it hits you. But that is how you learn if you ask me. " He chuckled letting go of his bottle and stretching. "So how much experience with it do you have?"

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Rayl grabbed up the training saber for himself. A little bit of worry presented itself when Eldoc wasn't going to use one himself, using his own in a powered down state. He had to wonder why he couldn't just do that with his own, but it was better to be save than sorry. "With a saber, had it about a year and so. Been in maybe a dozen fights with it. With a sword... thirty years". Rayl activated the training saber; a dull yellow hue a far cry from his Sith's blade made its reveal.

"Well you can use your own, I had no idea you had that much practice, please, do so I don't mind, just turn it down, I rather not lose a limb." He chuckled and turned on his green saber, the hilt, old. If one was to look it up the design was a popular one from around 400 years before now. Its familiar feel made Eldoc smirk. "What form do you want to learn? or do you just wish to learn how to let the battle take you like a Sith Marauder, to become one with the combat, I find it is great training, it amplify's whatever stance you are using if you can turn into the emotion of the fight to that degree, using it to get a reading on your foe better too. " He smiled twirling his saber around a bit. He was ready should Rayl charge him, like he hoped the man would do.
[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom