Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training in Space (First post)

The room inside the Jedi Cruiser, The Victorian, was dark, and so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The simultaneous ignition of two lightsabers ended the silence, blue and yellow lights illuminating the room. The Training Droids activated, firing off blaster bolts that Okuro deflected. In no time, they were all deactivated and went back to their places. He walked out of the room, staring out at space. How could something so vast be so...beautiful?

"Why did you overload the engine again" "Sorry sir. But you told me to..." "Ohh last time i try to create my own A.I. Idiot computer" Solon turned the SUKI down and drop from hyperspace. After that he instantly search any signal in the radar. A cruiser was close, not a corvette or starfighter, so he wouldnt be engaging against pirates or worst...Sith "This is MK-89ZZ with guns offline sending a distress signal. My engine needs some repairments. Got credits in hand to pay" he wouldnt share that he had money of the outter rim, as they could be of the republic. He could travel through the nearest planet but that was the fast way

[member='Okuro_Ishimoto']

[member="Solonariwan Tofusin"]

Okuro heard the distress signal, responding to it. "This is Jedi Knight Okuro Ishimoto. Hang tight, I'm on my way." Within minutes his large cruiser came into view, and he would send out another message. "I'm sending a Gunship to come get you. Prepare for boarding." He said, an LAAT Gunship flying towards them

"Those things are as old as my grandpa... I will be waiting unarmed" the first sentence was whispered, the second was said in the radio. He would wait for the boarding, although not unarmed, as he had his second skin droids with him, that could be unnotice by the rookie eye. The ship systems except the radar was turned down, to avoid overloads or energy leaks. Solon was an engineer, not an idiot

[member="Solonariwan Tofusin"]The LAAT Gunship boarded him and the hatch opened, revealing Okuro and about 6 BX Commando Droids. "Hop in." He said, gesturing towards him. "Are you the only one? Any other people, droids, precious cargo you wish to salvage?"

"Well...not really. I used this just to travel. Just leave it in here and i will pick it up later if it is there" said entering through the hatch "I didnt introduce myself by radio. Name is Solon Tofusin, thanks for the ride" battle droids he had read in a book where standing in front of them "Did you buy them or build them from scraps?"

"Salvaged them from a few battlefields. Cleaned em up, reprogrammed em, the works. I can give you some for protection if you'd like. So tell me, Solon. What were you doing stranded like that?"

"Well i was developing a new A.I named Suki. Its to ease myself for a lot of work weight" said keeping his hands inside his pockets giving a look at the droids "And the stupid thing didnt measure the engine performance while on hyperspace. I dont think i need droids tho, although i was creating probe droids as armor type. Good when in battle" in another moment he would take a tool and check the droids interior, but it wasnt the time. For now he needed to know where this guy was headed "Where are you landing? I can rent a repair ship if you go to a planet with a spaceport"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom