Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training? Anybody?

So, all of my friends who were once padawans like me...*sniffles* have all been granted their Knighthood, which is something that I myself desire....but and without a mentor/master, I only have people willing to help, like with my swordplay--» [@Krest] or my meditation skills....and some previous problems---» [[member="Bryce Bantam"]]
So, anyone willing to try and fit a rather tall man under their wing?

My character is trained two people on the way of the force. Acaleus doesnt believe in the light or dark side of the force, so he can teach you how to control it using your own will.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

My answer would depend on what is your arcing goal for the character. When I am not seeding chaos into the galaxy I am up for joint rps. I usually send students on quests or writing challenges which they can tackle by themselves or with other writers.

On the other hand if you prefer a persistent foe whose plots you have to root out and stop, then definitely im someone who can help. Cheers.

I will need help honing my lightsaber skill, and maybe some new force powers. I'd just like to at least reach the rank of Knight before I hit 1000 posts. Any help is greatly appreciated

[member="Daxton Bane"]

We could do a training thread but i need to know a few things: one hand or two, favored fighting style. do you rely completely on your blade or do other tricks as well.

what current force skills do you know? I can teach alchemy, poisons as well as a bit of sorcery as well.

Okay, got it. That works for me.[member="Daxton Bane"]

It depends on how and what I'm fighting with; saber-staff is clearly two, same for when it's spilt.
I can use a few, but Juyo and Niman are his top two used as of right now.
Again, it varies. I tend to summon fire or water when fighting a fellow force user, but against npc´s and stuff, I'll use all of my weapons,

Well, Some healing, very minimal though. How to enhance my speed, jumps, the usual. Telekinesis and Tutaminis are used too. But s really it I guess. What do you suggest?

Do you have a world you prefer to train on or would you leave it up to me. We could go it on my training base on endor if that is cool with you. The scene would involve So i can gauge your skiĺl IC. no worries though it will only feel like I will push you to your limit.

do you want to do a backstory on how you became my student as well?

[member="Jan Valdum"]
Done.

[member="Daxton Bane"]
Everything you just said was great an sounded like a plan. The planet works, and a back story would be awesome, but I don't know on what to make it tho.

[member="Daxton Bane"] train me. lol
40164224.jpg

Got it. Driven by vengence you seek to grow in power so that you claim the lives of those who killed your family. The Jedi failed so now your only hope is seek out the Sith who had trained Emperors and Godkings. I like it. There is a story to be told here.

Would you like to start the thread or shall I? All I ask if possible we use the title "Just like Gravity" there reason will reveal itself in the rp. Cheers.

[member="Anaki Sann"]
NO! He's training me! (Jk lol)

[member="Daxton Bane"]
Very much so. I like it too, and you can start the thread, being in your chambers when a servant/apprentice comes to tell you of my presence. If that's okay.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom