Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Train to Trouble

Richard Von

R
Richard reached over grabbing his glass and finished what little remained at the bottom, he listened to the words coming out of the woman's mouth he could understand some of what she said but most of it went over his head. "Is this your first time on a train cart, if so you can show me the ins and outs" Richard was on his guard, not that this women scared him, but she seemed very flirty maybe she wanted something from him money, political power, he could feel she was force sensitive unlike anything he felt before maybe she wanted to converse over the force one could never be to sure in this galaxy. Von would continue to play dumb acting like he never suspected anything, he raised his hand signaling the waitress to bring his next drink out.

The Mandalorian was now sitting with the blind woman he seen sitting by herself they seemed to be chatting, now that he focused on it the train was full of unknown force energy. Most of it seemed dark in origin, although Richard did not fear the one side of the force over the other often times calling on both sides of the force to aid him.

[member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Kay Arenais"] | [member="Ylustri Jade"] | [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] |

Lahmia set her glass down with a smile upon her lips. Green eyes widened a hair at the man's question and inquiry. "Tis mine first time on a train," she affirmed. "Though I had the utmost pleasure in being introduced to the opium cart toward the fore. I expect it shall help pass the hours when all are aslumber." A week without the magic circle in her private chambers would be exceptionally... uncomfortable. However, the opium vapor should help the time pass more smoothly.

"Thy drink?" A red hand gestured in the direction of the man's empty glass. Lahmia was curious what it was the man seemed to enjoy, and if he needed another. Hopefully the attendants of the car would not require them to inform of such a need -- t'would not speak well of them if so. "I find many of this galaxy's share to be too unsinew'd for mine tastes." Of course, her physiology did not much distinguish drinks of lesser alcohol content from water.

Tag: [member="Sunrise Latakia"] | [member="Rundo"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] | [member="Talon Richwood"] | [member="Evangeline Delias"] | [member="Kay Arenais"] | [member="Ylustri Jade"]​

Drachau Zambrano

D
A crimson gazed settled on one of the guards who wandered to close too the cell. The sound of a low growl echoed from within as the beast fought against it's restraints. The growl turned to roars echoed by rage and malice muffled by the durasteel muzzle locked in place over the lower half of its face. Even with the inhibitor device in place, a lapse in its defenses was found. Not quite enough to bend the force to its will and free it, but enough that the monster's force signature exploded into the prisoner's car. All the warmth within drained away, the very color seemed to gray in the small cell around the beast. The bars separating the creature from the guards shook madly for a split second.

The Bastard sought freedom.

It sought blood.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The three apprentices would hear a beep as their comlinks buzzed to life. A familiar robotic voice would be heard, as 19 came onto the line. The personalized assassin droid was very much their caretaker when their master was not around, having even aided in their training at times.

"I could not help but overhear you three. The mission details are located in your bags on your personal holopads, but I suppose I'll brief you."

A break in the line occurred as the train speeded across the north.

"In 250 miles I will be awaiting you at the evacuation point. If we miss it, that is fine. I have plotted several other locations along the line I can collect you. If you miss those and end up at the station, you are very much doomed. With that being, I have created fake documentation that has allowed Ghost Squadron to join you all. You have not yet worked with them, but they are the master's personal commando unit who've worked beneath him since the One Sith. Try to avoid killing too many people, this is meant to be a stealth-op."

[member="Trayze Tesar"] | [member="Funami Teriyaki"] | [member="Kalt Bruq"]
[member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Evangeline Delias"] | [member="Talon Richwood"] | [member="Kay Arenais"]
[member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] [member="Ylustri Jade"] | [member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay did hope that Doyle was on his best behaviour at the shop. Outside of calling him up to see, there would be no way of knowing until they had gotten back. Right now she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt; a test of trust. These days it was difficult to trust anyone.

Her gaze drifted to the window for a moment as [member="Evangeline Delias"] spoke of her take on Anarris. Only when the question was returned to her, did Kay give her her full attention. "I had never been there before, no. But I knew of how militiristic it was, which was why I had picked Altiria as the place to house the shoppe and company. Tensions are still high among these people...but it's getting better. And as you had suggested earlier, it's better to cater to both sides."

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] approached then, drawing a pleased smile from Kay. How did he find out that she was travelling? No doubt he had his sources. She hadn't seen him since before the fall of Zakuul. What he had heard, how he had found her here, she wasn't certain. But she was glad for it nonetheless. He'd help keep them safe.

"Good to see you, brother. I'm sure that the trip will run smoothly. Even more so now that you're here. Join me for a walk in the aqua car later?" They jad some catching up to do. But what concerned her most was the ease at which he had found her. [member="Veiere Arenais"] had warned her of such things. Yet those warnings weren't enough for her to want to hide in Silver territory.

"Yeah...about those windows?..I don't think the north air is going to have much of an affect on this guy." The fact that the entire cell that contained the beast seemed to go cold was enough of a clue.

"Well it might take a few minutes, but it SHOULD work." The second guard did his best to sound more confident than he felt. Though the seven day trip now felt like an eternity. He just couldn't wait for it to be over.

"You sure? I have a feeling that we might need to stun him first."

"Be my guest then."

"You kidding? I'll just wait for my relief to do it. There's only a few hours left in my shift. Nothing should happen then." Or so he hoped.

[member="Trayze Tesar"] [member="Funami Teriyaki"] [member="Kalt Bruq"] [member="Lahmia deWinter"] [member="Talon Richwood"]
[member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] [member="Ylustri Jade"] [member="Lahmia deWinter"] [member="Sunrise Latakia"] [member="Rundo"] [member="Richard Von"] [member="Drachau Zambrano"]

Force illusions, fake ID cards, distractions. It sounded like something straight out of a cheap spy Holoflick. A plan that looked smart on the surface but in reality just added a whole lot of unnecessary padding when more straightforward and simpler solutions existed. Sighing, the girl wriggled in the smooth, silky blankets, eyes glued to the window and watching the fiery storm of snowflakes bash against the glass. A little finger motioned for another sweet treat to hop into her mouth. When it did, she rolled it over and poked it with her tongue from all sides, savoring the taste before her teeth crunched it in between.

“Sounds convoluted. And boring. You just want to show off, don’t you?” The Sithling scoffed with a lazy stretch of arms and legs. “How about we just go there through the train cars, get rid of any guards that try to stop up us and free the prisoner? Ten minutes at most.”

She was no spy, no agent, no infiltrator to sneak about, count how long it took each guard patrol to move from point A to point B. While surprisingly patient, the girl hated wasting time when simply using overwhelming power to achieve victory yielded the same result faster. As such, when the comlink beeped and the Sith trio received greeting from Vaulkhar’s droid assistant, the pink-haired Sith wasn’t all that happy with what it had to say. Another frown and her gaze settled on the featureless ceiling.

What was she even doing there?

A groan pushed past Funami’s lips. In no way an assassin to strike from shadows, she hated stealth ops. Just walking about and strangling any opposition with her thoughts was way easier. In the same regard, she disliked the idea of leading Vaulkhar’s personal commando as well. Not that Funami did not want to lead; the girl did not want to be held accountable for any deaths or injuries among their ranks. Powerful Sith lords tended to get mad when one of their favorite killers kicked the bucket. Being a lowly acolyte had this wonderful perk of having no responsibility. Losing that would be akin to losing telekinesis!

With a sigh, she groggily sat up straight and telekinetically snatched her tiny shoes from under the table. After putting them on, the Sithling slid off the seats and moved toward her backpack. A rustle of cloth could be heard as she rummaged through, a concerned expression carved into her features. As her violet eyes finally spotted the desired item, her face lit up like a Lifeday tree. Retrieving a fluffy woolen sweater that shined with dark emerald color, she pulled it on and struck a dramatic pose with both arms folded across her chest.

“Completely irrelevant to our mission, but how do I look?” She beamed a simpering smile and spun about.

And then the sweater disappeared under her vibrant red cloak as she snatched it from the seat and swept it over her shoulders, rendering the question pointless.

[member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] | [member="Ylustri Jade"] | [member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Richard Von"] | [member="Evangeline Delias"] | [member="Talon Richwood"] | [member="Kay Arenais"] | [member="Kalt Bruq"] | [member="Trayze Tesar"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Drachau Zambrano"]​

Ylustri Jade

Y
"Ylustri Jade," she said in response to the Mandalorian introducing themselves.

It wasn't that she was an unfriendly person, but she was never much for long conversations. Growing up in a mining colony meant there weren't a lot of people her age around because of the dangers associated with the work. In fact, her entire source of conversation had been with adults who weren't the most educated. Meaningful conversations had been far to come by. Suffice to say, she wasn't practiced in holding conversations together. All she ever did was talk when she needed to. A woman of few words, most would say.

She would have responded to Anjin, but something else piqued her interest. It started subtle but burst outward in a controlled manner, a flare of the Force with a thirst that sent a shiver crashing down her spine. Knuckles turned white as her fingers grasped the glass. The sense of power she felt was enormous, but something was holding it back. Perhaps not for long given the amount of power she'd already felt escape, but contained nonetheless. The danger was too much to ignore.

Closing off her sight, she reached out into the Force, searching for drifting threads and looking for the tangles associated with those around her. There were many small one's, but a myriad of larger ones clustered together. Multiple possible futures with great distress. There were too many to choose from but she peeked into several and saw the common thread before releasing her drift into the sight. Spending too long inside left her incapacitated due to Force induced migraines.

"Danger comes from the rear of the train," she said.

Hopefully Anjin would figure out what she meant but she couldn't fully pinpoint the exact location, just that it was clearly coming from the detention area of the train. She remained within the Force, reaching out towards the Force presence she felt, searching for the epicenter of it and ignoring the other strong presences. Eventually she found it. It was guarded by two people of weak signature, so she ignored them, creating an appearance in the room where she could see, but it wasn't actually her. Those around her actual physical form would hear her speak, but only she would be able to understand anything said in the room. Her face was focused towards the beast.

"Why do you seek violence? What guides you?"

She ignored the guards. They couldn't harm her and she didn't need to mess with them. Besides, all she could do was see and talk. There wasn't any reason to mess with the peons.

[member="Kay Arenais"] | [member="Talon Richwood"] | [member="Evangeline Delias"] | [member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Funami Teriyaki"] | [member="Kalt Bruq"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Richard Von"] | [member="Drachau Zambrano"]

Evangeline gave a small smile and a little nod of her head to [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. She wasn't quite sure who he was - she had never met the man before in her life. He seemed to know who she was and she could only assume he had likely been at the shop before. Prior if he didn't have his helmet on, she'd be able to recognize whoever the Mandalorian was.

Oh well, it didn't quite matter. "Good day," she said with a smile as he walked off. Nonetheless her attention turned back to [member="Kay Arenais"]. "I see. Yeah, it seems to be pretty... Intense. I hope another war does not break out." She knew enough that the galaxy as a whole had been in some pretty intense conflicts. Whether wars, or skirmishes, or the collapse of governments...

Life was hard. She perked a brow as Kay called Adenn her brother. Were they related? "Are you two related?" She asked after a moment, tilting her head slightly as she played with her hair in the meantime.

Richard Von

R
" Well, these trains really should be recycled, there are far better ways to travel " Von looked down taking pieces of the sushi he ordered that just arrived the smell of the seafood brought his mind back to home, a planet covered in water with all the seafood one could ever want.

Richard listened as the women gestured towards his empty glass perhaps she wanted him to try a different drink, " Yes please " he smiled before finishing his food. Richard could handle his alcohol, he had his limit of course but his metabolism was very fast allowing him to intake more alcohol before becoming stone drunk. So far his train ride had been fun, some good food and drinks along with company made the trip bearable.

[member="Lahmia deWinter"] |

Anjin didn't feel it herself, but she felt Ylustri Jade feel it. A bristling in the air. It made ANjin's spine tingle. She looked around the car. Everything seemed normal. All the other passengers were enjoying meals, drinks, and pleasant conversation. Anjin tried to relax. She could put on her helmet and stop feeling the threat. Also, there were still those deathsticks in her bracer.
"I'll go check it out." She told Ylustri. "I'll come back and tell you what I find."
Rising from her chair, she turned towards the back of the car, but she stopped. She sensed madness, and it was close by. She looked to another part of the car where three mysterious figures stood. One of them could be easily mistaken for a child. She was wearing a red cloak and... using the force to pull candy from a tray some distance from her. Madness swirled around the little one, madness that mingled well with the rage of her two companions.
"Maybe a sedative is in order." Anjin thought to herself as she walked past the tray, dropping a small segment of a deathstick into it. She kept walking until she reached a window, and then pretended to look out of it for an appropriate amount of time. After that, it was time to leave the car. Moving swiftly, Anjin went to the back of the train until she met two men standing guard at the prison car.
"Are either of you allowed to tell me what you have back there?" She asked.

Lahmia's left hand lifted to cover her mouth as she laughed with Richard's words. "The quality of transportation depends upon the intent of the trip. This Galaxy is far too peaceful; so quaint, luxurious forms such as this remain. I find it quite delightful. A means of bathing in decadence with no express needs demand one's attention." For a creature that had lived centuries, this change of pace and the strange choices that culminated in the train's design were quite appealing. It was an experience unlike any better it. Not something she would indulge in often, but as one of many to choose from it would help stave off all-consuming boredom.

A smile crossed the red one's black lips. She turned and lifted her right hand slightly to one side to single for attention. "Something full of flavor and firm-set in corporal agent -- that is, potent -- that would accompany his meal. For the pair of us," Lahmia asked of the attendant when they surfaced.

Once they had gone, her green eyes turned back to the man as he dined. "I am Lahmia deWinter of The Winter's Kiss. Might I the honor of knowing thy name?" If they would retain company, she much rather know a person's name so that in a crowd they might find one another again.

Tag: [member="Richard Von"]​

Chuckling to Kay's comment, Adenn smiled behind his helmet and nodded his assent.
"I can but try Kay, though I'll be certain to make any attempt by anyone here costly, should something be attempted. Of course, I'd be interested in doing some catching up. I'll contact you when I'm ready, I have a job to check up on first."

Turning his attention to the one he didn't know, Adenn returned her nod. She didn't know him and he didn't know her, but they both knew Kay and thus they were somehow connected. Shaking his head to himself, Adenn gave a 2 fingered salute to Kay before walking off. He still had a job to do. Marching along the aisle, Adenn kept an eye out for anyone of note and anyone he knew. Nothing of note in this car, so Adenn traveled to the next car.

Now he was in the less wealthy section of the train, but still better than the economy class section, this was a club car or similar. Looking around, Adenn immediately noted the difference, the prior train had more richly dressed people, while these people were dressed well but not in an overt manner. It didn't really matter to Adenn though, and thus he continued on his way down the train, even as someone disappeared down the other door at the end of the train. Somewhat suspicious, but Adenn let it slide for now, even as he marched down the length of the train car, observing people.

[member="Evangeline Delias"] [member="Kay Arenais"] [member="Ylustri Jade"]

Kay-Larr

Kay gave [member="Adenn Kyramud"] a small smile as he agreed to catch up later. At least someone was there that could properly keep an eye on things. And on her. She was and always had been a magnet for trouble, yet she could never understand why. The worst of the worst tended to find her and most found glee in tormenting her through various means. She watched as Adenn walked by Mayhem's table, though neither seemed to notice the other. That was probably a good thing.

She turned her attention back to [member="Evangeline Delias"] as the woman commented and questioned the relationship between herself and the Mandalorian. "In a way, yes. I was adopted into a Mandalorian Clan to save a planet that I used to be in charge of. He married a relative of the Clan, making us sort of siblings. It's sort of confusing...We related through marriage, but not by blood." Her Mandalorian family tree was so twisted with so many of them having multiple spouses. She ended up with nephews older than she was. It was a strange thing, something that she was glad to have not contributed to.

"What is your culture like, back where you are from?"

The two guards watched [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] as she approached. There was nothing threatening in her posture, but still, there was little reason for her to be there.

"A prisoner. That's all you need to know. But don't worry, he's well secured." The guards retained their stance and their positions at the door joining the two cars together.

"You should probably go back to your designated car. This ain't no tourist section." He eyed Anjin up and down. "Hey wait a minute...you're not on a bounty hunt, are you? This train is off limits for that, you know." It wasn't really, but none of them wanted any trouble before the train was to hit it's destination.

[member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Trayze Tesar"] [member="Funami Teriyaki"] [member="Kalt Bruq"] [member="Lahmia deWinter"] [member="Talon Richwood"]
[member="Ylustri Jade"] [member="Sunrise Latakia"] [member="Rundo"] [member="Richard Von"] [member="Drachau Zambrano"]

"So what if I want to show off? If it works, it works right?" Kalt said to Funami. "Being a Sith involves more than just smashing things and being powerful, you have know when to be subtle too," Kalt knew cunning was as powerful a tool as any telekinetic blast. What use was immense power if you got caught using it? A true Sith could just as easily free this prisoner without a single person noticing just as easily as they could blow the whole train a part and do it that way.

Thankfully Master Vaulkhar's assassin droid seemed to agree with him. "See? Alright, I think keeping Ghost Squadron as back-up for now is the best idea. If we need a distraction they'll be a great bet. For now though, I think we should get moving..."

He looked over at Funami, as she asked about how she looked. "Like a normal little girl. Let's go already." He said, picking up his things.

[member="Drachau Zambrano"] | [member="Funami Teriyaki"] | [member="Trayze Tesar"]​

Drachau Zambrano

D
Drachau struggled against its restraints, nearly screaming itself hoarse against its constraints. It had been activated. There was no time to be imprisoned, its life was far too short and there was so much to do. The monstrosity heaved against the durasteel pressed against it. Metal groaned in protest as the beast's unnatural strength pushed against its prison. Yet it stopped in its struggle just as something gave way. Instead, it focused on the sudden force projection that appeared before it. Its baleful glare settled on the illusory woman and listened as she speak. As if in answer, its left arm burst out, breaking a portion of the metal away. It reached up and grabbed at the device locked over its mouth before tearing it away to drop to the floor beneath it. Drachau paid the two guards in the car with them zero attention, instead it burned into the force projection with a gaze that could be described as starved.

"I do not seek violence, I seek annihilation," Drachau's voice was deep and sounded of gravel. "What purpose do you have bothering me, witch?" it gripped another portion of its restraints with an over sized left hand. The arm seemed to give off a red glow as the force strengthened the monster. Another segment of durasteel was torn away before it bounced against the floor. Considering portions of its power were inaccessible due to the failing inhibitor around its throat, the process of freeing itself was taking far longer than planned, though it still made some progress. It turned back to see the projection still there. "Are you still here?"

It was at this point the beast noticed the two others in the room, a baleful grin slowly spreading across its face.

"Hmm, it must be my lucky day. A snack... Wonderful."

[member="Trayze Tesar"] | [member="Funami Teriyaki"] | [member="Kalt Bruq"]
[member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Evangeline Delias"] | [member="Talon Richwood"] | [member="Kay Arenais"]
[member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] | [member="Ylustri Jade"] | [member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

An ear piercing screech and a voice like death. Anjin shrunk back as she felt a flare of rage and... hunger. Whatever was on the other side of the door wasn't something to be negotiated with, at least not if it was free. The Mandalorian drew her blaster and found cover on the cove of the door of the next car. What she wouldn't have given for an explosive, any explosive. Normally, the Westar 44 was enough to neutralize a situation, but Anjin doubted that even emptying the weapon's entire gas chamber would be enough to resolve the threat facing her and the rest of the train. There was no longer any advantage to feeling emotion, so she put on her helmet.
"If you can separate that prison car from this train, you should do that." She told the guards. "Isn't there some sort of alarm we can hit?"

Trayze Tesarhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/20324-trayze-tesar/ | Funami Teriyaki | Kalt Bruq
Lahmia deWinterhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/21967-lahmia-dewinter/ | Evangeline Delias | Talon Richwood | Kay Arenais
| Ylustri Jadehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/21995-ylustri-jade/ | Lahmia deWinter | Adenn Kyramud | Adenn Kyramud [member="Drachau Zambrano"]

Trayze Tesarhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/20324-trayze-tesar/ | Funami Teriyaki | Kalt Bruq
Lahmia deWinterhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/21967-lahmia-dewinter/ | Evangeline Delias | Talon Richwood | Kay Arenais
Anjin Tan'Ordohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/21984-anjin-tanordo/ | Ylustri Jade | Lahmia deWinter | Adenn Kyramud | Adenn Kyramud

Kay-Larr

The guards inside of the prison car heard the monster inside it's cage. The clanging of metal against the floor was enough to have their blood run as cold as the air outside. "How is that possible?!"

"Does it matter? We have to neutralize! Hit the switch!"

The first guard nodded quickly, nearly fumbling as he unlocked the switch, opening the prison car's vents to allow in the icy air from the outside. He quickly put on his gloves and then opened the locker, grabbing the long coats from within, putting one on himself and tossing the other to his comrade.

"Should be a few minutes at this altitude. Hit the silent alarm to notify the Captain." Both knew full well that hitting the loud alarm would only bring the blast doors down and seal them within with the monster. That'd be a death sentence. Neither of them wanted that.

As [member="Drachau Zambrano"] came to notice them, both men drew up their stun batons. At least the cell door kept them separated. "Stay back! I'm warning you!"

In the train car adjacent to the prison car, one of the two guards watched as [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] seemed to take on a defensive stance. The sounds coming from the other side was enough to cause worry from them too.

"We cannot do that. Our orders are to see the prisoner to Altiria. We have protocols to follow and two guards inside. They'll handle the prisoner. Now please, go back to your designated car."

The least amount of panic induced, the better.

[member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Trayze Tesar"] [member="Funami Teriyaki"] [member="Kalt Bruq"] [member="Lahmia deWinter"] [member="Talon Richwood"] [member="Ylustri Jade"] [member="Sunrise Latakia"] [member="Rundo"] [member="Richard Von"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Evangeline Delias"]

Ylustri Jade

Y
Annihilation?

She was concerned as to whether it spoke of self-annihilation or the destruction of everything. Obviously the latter was not in accordance with the will of the Force. She knew as much to know that the Force wanted life to continue in the galaxy which was why it existed in the first place. Their attunement to it was solely because the Force willed for people to be able to commune with it such that it had some tangible way of expressing itself. The problem was, most of those attuned to it were not interested in two way communication. They all wanted to be in control of it

The creature was busy trying to free itself, and she was aware the two guards were about to attempt to do something about it. She was also certain that what they were going to do would end up angering the monstrosity rather than harming it. Once the containment device failed, which it was close to doing, it would be able to make itself capable of withstanding the extreme cold, as she could tell they were about to subject it to. Instead of stopping them, she spoke to the beast of the Dark Side.

"Annihilation is not in accordance with the wishes of the Force. Unless, of course you mean annihilation of yourself," she said, tilting her head to the side as she regarded the monster via the Force.

There had been strange encounters before. Some of the creatures she had met I er the years we're even further gone than this one was. It, at least, had the capability if speaking which meant it still had the ability to think, as well. Some of those that had fallen so heavily to one side or the other had become nothing more than embodiments of their deepest, primal nature. Death and chaos or life and harmony. One would think they would balance each other but in their vast galaxy they did not.

"The annihilation of everyone on this train is not as the Force wills. When you escape, leave this place and seek your chaos elsewhere. The Force has need for some of those aboard to live."

Herself included in that number, there were at least a couple of others that the Force had use for based on what she had seen when searching the futures. Allowing this monster to free itself and destroy everyone, and everything, on board just wasn't something she could do given the direction the Force was pulling her. Had it willed it, she would have vacated the train and allowed the rampage to occur. She glanced over at the two guards and then back to the beast.

"You may have those two but after that you will vacate this train or I will have no choice but to force you to do so, destroying you if I must. Do you understand?"

[member="Kay Arenais"] | [member="Talon Richwood"] | [member="Evangeline Delias"] | [member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Funami Teriyaki"] | [member="Kalt Bruq"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Richard Von"] | [member="Drachau Zambrano"]

Having left Kay and her companion behind, Adenn had continued to march down the cars, looking for anything suspicious. He didn't truly note anything bad, yet, but knowing his luck that was bound to change. And something did change, not too long after he thought that exact sentence. Growling in frustration, Adenn opened up the silent alarm in his HUD. A prisoner was attempting a break out, one of the bigger and meaner ones? Sighing, Adenn marched himself through the cars and towards the back, ignoring people in his way that simply slid to the sides to let him pass. He didn't move with any hurry though, knowing that the silent alarm had been triggered so as not to cause any panic amongst the passengers with the loud alarm.

After a few minutes of pushing his way through people, Adenn found himself nearing the prison car. The car right before the prison car was for the guards and the poorest people, though it wasn't all that occupied. Good for them, they won't freeze then, thought Adenn to himself. A few figures stood out to Adenn as he neared the car, fully armed and armored for a war. Two guards and a Mandalorian, also in armor it seemed. Marching up to them, Adenn made sure that the little occupying door between trains was in the way, and the door was closed, before fully approaching the trio. The guards would probably have heard of him at least, he was the 'muscle' in the operation after all, and there to help in case of an emergency. On the other hand, the female Mando'ade probably woudn't, the same as he didn't know her. Slowing to a stop next to Anjin, Adenn nodded to her before speaking.
"Su cuy vode," He didn't introduce himself just yet, choosing instead to let her introduce herself first. Turning his attention to the guards shortly thereafter, Adenn spoke once more, voice hardening slightly, a voice used to command and used to being obeyed. "Sitrep, now, yes in front of her. If she wants to help fight, then she can help fight. So, give me a sitrep."

If anything was going wrong in the prison car, Adenn had to know, and he'd have to help intervene. So he didn't truly care if the vode here wanted in, he'd indulge her blood lust if she wanted to let it loose, the more the merrier as they say. Facing the two guards, Adenn awaited their answer, hoping it was good, but knowing deep down that it was probably bad. He also knew he'd have to use the various weapons he had with him, and his armor. Sometimes it was really good to be a walking armory, today was one such day.

[member="Trayze Tesar"] l [member="Funami Teriyaki"] l [member="Kalt Bruq"] l [member="Lahmia deWinter"] l [member="Evangeline Delias"] l [member="Talon Richwood"] l [member="Kay Arenais"] l [member="Ylustri Jade"] l [member="Drachau Zambrano"]

Did the train really have to be so long?!

Funami’s short legs had difficulty keeping up, scurrying after Kalt in a hurry. Violet eyes darting from the Devaronian to their posh surroundings as they went through one car after another, she watched out for security. The commotion coming from the back cars did not go unnoticed. Be it the sudden air of unease or the heavily armored thugs stomping about and making their way toward the prison car, it all hinted at something unforeseen happening. No doubt it had to do with the mysterious prisoner. The girl’s pace hastened still, catching up with the other Sith as they were about to enter another car.

Now side by side with the fellow acolyte, Funami pulled herself up on the tips of her toes to coo in his ear, “And so your ingenious plan falls apart. Pity, what a pity, Kalt!” Pulling herself away and continuing at her own pace, she offered the sweetest of smiles, its innocence hardly concealing the smugness within. “Better get ready!”

Pushing past him, taking extra care to nudge his side with an elbow, the girl entered the low-class car and confidently strode toward the next. Her swift step soon broke into a carefree skip accompanied by a jolly tune on her lips. No heed was paid to the commoners or anyone else about. They did not matter one bit and Funami disliked wasting time. Another door separating the cars snapped open as her telekinetic hands made way for the child before she got anywhere near.

With a wolfish grin, she watched the backs of the guards huddled together in the last car before the captive’s prison. Brushing a strand of pink hair from her face, the girl turned to Kalt with a cock of her head, beaming an impish grin. “Well, what are you waiting for?” She simpered with the silliness of a child, though her tone conveyed an unspoken threat. “Get to work.”

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Ylustri Jade"] | [member="Kay Arenais"] | [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] | [member="Drachau Zambrano"] | [member="Kalt Bruq"] | [member="Lahmia deWinter"] | [member="Evangeline Delias"] | [member="Richard Von"]​

Talon Aegis

T
Sitting there he looked up, his food still hadn’t arrived and he was hungry. Under the table we’re dual DE-10s both had their scopes expertly taken off with a knife. His EE-3 was in his room and he would get to it later. Hearing Adenn ask for a sitrep he looked up from playing with his knife. “Probably the prisoner car.” He muttered.

Getting up he started walking towards the door, while he didn’t know for sure, he might as well check. His knife was across his chest. His room was not this way so he would only have his DE-10s which would be bad, except it was close quarters. There was no rush to his stride and he made sure he had a clip attached to him. If he was going to have to escape he’s going onto the train.

Walking toward the car he saw the sith, realizing that there was no point to challenge that many he looked for a hatch on the car, realizing there was no easy way to get up that way. Walking back to in between the cars he climbed on top of the train. The wind was strong and he walked to the prisoner car and set a microphone. Laying on the top he listened a laser cutter ready.

[member="Funami Teriyaki"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Ylustri Jade"] [member="Kay Arenais"] [member="Anjin Tan'Ordo"] [member="Drachau Zambrano"] [member="Kalt Bruq"] [member="Lahmia deWinter"] [member="Richard Von"] [member="Evangeline Delias"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom