Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Tragic Kingdoms

sci-fi-city-night-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Olmondo, Ruusan
Time: Twenty-one hundred hours
Orbital day: Two Hundred

The city was bustling even at this late hour. Especially in the open market district where a man with heavy orange eyes sat in front of a noodle stand. Inside the noodle stand was an old bouncer preparing the food for the customers alongside a few humans who served all the customers sitting out in front. Every seat of the noodle stand was full and there were even more customers standing around making the area claustrophobic and crowded. This was supposedly the best noodle stand in all the open market. Well that and it was the nearest food joint to the Lay Low Cantina just across the row from it.

A lovely redheaded human woman sat a bowl of noodles and what the man figured was nerf even though it was more then likely the surprise catch of the day. The woman gave him a smile and he returned it out of curtesy but as soon as her eyes caught his, she stumbled back seeing those glowing orange orbs. She couldn’t stop staring and almost stumbled into another one of her fellow servers, Blade just turned his gaze back to his food. For a moment he picked at his food before twisting up some noodle with a chunk of meat stabbed into the end of the fork. He took a bite and just as he did, he felt a presence step up beside him and then the presences heavy hand tapped him on the shoulder.

“Whatever you’re here for I didn’t do or I don’t want it. So, you best be stepping away.” He tone was calm with a hint of annoyed. He didn’t even look at person at his side he just kept eating the noodles and meat. Then another tap came, Blade let out sigh and his eyes flashed orange in further annoyance. “I said you best be stepping away.” He then dropped his fork on to the bowl and let his right arm fall to his side, slipping his arm into his jacket behind his back. He still had not turned his head to look at whom ever was tapping him on the shoulder.

Then came the first touch of the tap as the presences did listen to the warning and a click could be heard as Blade removed something from his belt. As the second touch from the tap came down the cylindrical device removed from the belt now clinched in his right hand came out and shot up towards the presences tapping's left shoulder. Before the third touch from the tap could be felt that cylinder came to life with a snap hiss as a blue beam of plasma shot through the left shoulder of the presence doing the tapping. It stayed there hissing as Blade stood up and turned to finally face the one who had interrupted his meal.

Blade was wearing a very only and patch worked leather long coat. Underneath he had on a black t-shirt and black cargo pants with combat mag boots on. Blade stood up standing six foot four inches yet next to man whose shoulder was being impaled by Blade’s saber, Blade was still a good foot shorter. Blade wasn’t sure what the tall man’s species was it wasn’t human though. Blade noted a pack of death sticks and a lighter in the taller man’s right pocket.

The Man stood there sweating trying not to cry with e blue beam impaling his shoulder. The Man had pinkish tint to his skin but it had gone ghost white with the saber sticking through him. Blade grabbed the pack of death sticks in the man’s pocket with his free left hand. With just a flick of his wrist he popped one of the death sticks up and out of the pack so he could pick it up between his lips. He then put the pack back and grabbed the lighter, lighting the death stick, taking a deep puff of it. He then returned the lighter to the man, then pulled the stick from his lips between the index and middle finger of his left hand.

“So, you have a few options here mate. I can move my saber to the right and kill you assuming your heart is in the center of your chest of course. I can move it to the left and sever your arm completely off.” Blade then paused letting the man think over those two options as he took another puff of the death stick. He had quit the nasty habit a long time ago but still every once and awhile he just got an itch to partake. “Or the third option I can disengage the saber blade and you can run to the nearest Hospital leaving me the hell alone so I can eat my damn noodles in peace.”

Blade hadn’t even noticed that the crowd at the noodle stand had completely dispersed. Even the employees had scattered to the winds except the Bouncer preparing the noodles they were cowering in a nearby corner of the stand. Blade however hadn’t taken his eyes off the gentlemen who had interrupted his meal. He waited for the man to think over the options presented to him. The man began shake his head frantically and then came stammering and blathering from him, Blade could tell he was choosing option number three, naturally. “Good choice.”

With a shwoop the saber retracted its blue beam and the man with the hole in his shoulder staggered back and then turned and ran off presumably for the nearest Hospital. Blade’s orange glowing orbs watched for a moment as the man ran off stumbling and crying in pain. Then Blade took another puff of the death stick as he slowly sat back down in front of his bowl of noodles. He clipped his saber back to his belt right next to his other saber. He set the death stick down in a nearby ash tray and returned to eating his noodles.

Be careful what you wish for.
Caltin had only been to Ruusan once in his lifetime, ate at this great Noodle shop owned by a man by the name of “Killian” if he remembered correctly. That was a long time ago, and he was under no illusions that it would still be in operation, after all, how long would it have been? He walked the streets looking at the culture and how it had changed since the last time he was there. What was once a… “religious town” so to speak, a town more of faith than of science or technology (not that there was anything wrong with that), was now a bustling metropolis.

He came across a homeless man who looked to be having a seizure, a bad one and Caltin could not turn away. No, he was not being charitable, but the man needed help, so the massive Jedi Master scooped him up and took the individual to the nearest hospital wing. No, the drug-addicted grouch did not want to go, and ultimately did not appreciate the help but he would survive the evening. Caltin did not bother to stay and oversee his recovery, the man was where he needed to be after all. He went to leave as he was really not looking to be recognized as a Jedi here. The planet did have history after all.

What was funny though was as Caltin was walking out, another man was stumbling in, pale, weak, and clutching his shoulder. The big guy recognized what he was seeing immediately and turned around, this man was wounded by a lightsaber, the skin had a certain aroma to it that was unmistakable.

Sitting down next to him, Caltin looked the victim over. “What the frell do you want?”

Forgive me, but you were

“I fell, alright? I fell.”

Raising an eyebrow, he knew that the man was lying, anyone would know this. There was no blood as a lightsaber does not draw it, wounds are cauterized immediately. There was a gaping hole in his body. Emanating an aura of calm, Caltin just sat back and then waved his hand in the man’s face.

You will tell me the truth.

“I will tell you the truth. I was attacked in Tortorain’s.”

“TorTorain’s?”

A woman nearby could not help but overhear. “It’s a Noodle shop on 6t7th, not that far from here.”

Thank you. Turning his attention back to the injured individual. Do you know what your attacker looked like?

Then the fear set in again, the outright shock as if he could die sitting right there.

“Those eyes. Those glowing orange eyes.”

Orange eyes? He had heard stories of a species of humanoid with them, a Force User. Were they an entire race? Not likely.

Without another word, Caltin set out for this noodle shop. He was not looking for a fight, but he was not going to let more trouble befall this place.

Tag: Blade Ice Blade Ice

Last edited:
Olmondo, Ruusan
Time: 21:15
Orbital day: Two Hundred

Blade twisted the last bit of noodle around his fork and stabbed at the last bit of mystery meaty. He put it to his mouth and devoured it in one last bite. He then casually sat down the fork and grabbed a nearby napkin wiping his hands and lower face. He then slowly stood up and reached into his outer pocket producing a handful of Credits which he tossed on the counter. It was triple what the meal was worth but since he had scared away the other costumers, he felt he should a pay a little extra.

He then looked to the bouncer still cowering in the back part of the stand. He gave the poor thing a courteous smile. “The meal was excellent.” He then gave the bouncer a nod, he would have said he would recommend this place to his friends if he had any. Most of the People Blade had called friend where dead or hated his guts to the point of wanting him dead. Lucky for those that wanted him dead most of the Galaxy thought he was dead, his name long forgotten buried deep in the history books.

His need for fighting and conflict mostly fought now on the fringes of the Galaxy where no one would here or know of his exploits. Ruusan had been the farthest in from the fringes he had been in many years. He straightened his patchwork leather long coat, that coat had seen better days, but it was the most comfortable thing Blade owned. After straightening his Jacket, he began to walk away from the noodle stand in the same direction as the man he had injured earlier.

He walked away his head was down as he dug in his pockets looking for where he put his comm link. He needed to make arrangement to leave Ruusan as soon as possible. He did not want to wait for the authorities to come looking for him. As he walked away, he bumped into a very muscular fellow who was only about an inch taller than Blade in actual height. Yet the man still seemed to dwarf Blade in sheer size and mass despite them being almost the same height.

As he kind of bounced of the man, he turned to tell the man off and insult him. Yet as orange eyes caught the big guys face, Blade’s glowing orange eyes went confused. He must have been seeing things he knew that face, but that was so long ago. He stared for a moment as both Blade and Caltin should have been long dead by the galactic standard. Maybe a descendant Blade thought to himself? Maybe a Clone? He took a few steps back, but his eyes remained on Caltin.

“Watch where you're walking, kid.” Blade finally spoke playing it off like he didn’t know the guy even if his eyes deceived him and gave away the fact he recognized that face standing before him.

Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber)
Tag: Blade Ice Blade Ice
My apologies…

As he looked on, those orange eyes confirmed it. Caltin was looking at a “ghost”, perhaps an ancestor, or a clone. Then again, some species live hundreds, even thousands of years. Even if he was not one of them, the man before him could have fallen on a similar fate to the massive Jedi Master, if he went on ice for eight hundred plus years it was not far to believe that it could happen to others.

… Mr. Bacquin.

He did not know “The Rebel Sith” well, but what he did read about and hear was that if you showed him no aggression, he would show you none either. Normally Caltin would not care about that, but there were a lot of innocents around the area and he did not want to bring collateral damage to the restaurant, let alone the city block. Perhaps this is what the Force was calling him to, this stop was in the general direction of whatever was pulling him, but he could not put his finger on it. So, rather than prepare himself, and tell his would-be opponent to “stand down”, the big guy stood there.

Been awhile…

Perhaps they knew each other, perhaps not, the general statement could be taken in several directions, and frankly, he had thick skin not to be bothered by it. Of course, the man before him looked like he gorged himself on carbohydrates, but that is a conversation for another time.
sjogrungesmol1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom