Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traditional Courtesy

Katarine Falcon, the first Queen Admiral that Anton Nadramie had ever done business with. Quite the business proposition indeed. None the less it was a proud and happy business deal to be had. Katarine had taken quite and interest in Nadramie Crystals and was now wanting to sponsor a new development for the company. One where Nadramie Crystals would begin research into lasers utilizing the full force and power of a kyber crystal.

However such a thing hadn't been fully explored yet and would take some time to develop even the base concept. However, that was a sacrifice Katarine was willing to take on behalf of The Commonwealth Systems and their drive for war.

-

Anton Nadramie pulled his chair to the side as his assistant Marie activated the call. Letting a large holoscreen take up his window overlooking the Biituvian scenery. It was time to talk business. With a coffee cup mixed with spirit sat on the desk beside him he laid his cane's end against the ground and held it in the palm of his right hand. The left taking said cup and sampling it. A shudder went down his back as the call was patched through.

"Katarine, it's nice to see you face to face. Quite the pleasure in sight alone, but in business I share the sentiment. Let us talk numbers, it's been made obvious through our talk that you want guns. Something I can't sell you, but lightsaber kits easy to assemble will be produced and sent your way to supply your Royal Marines and Battlegroups. I can fit one thousand lightsaber's into one transport at a time. How many ships am I sending your way?"

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

Her face appeared this time less sever than in days past. Lightsabers were not something she'd though about just yet, but regardless she ideas as to where they could be used. The issue at hand was there wasn't many force users withing the Commonwealth. Still she would take them, if it meant access to bigger and better things.

"Pleasure Mr. Nadramie. Let's talk pitch. How many are you trying to offload? We scant have a market or need for the items, but we'll take them, if it means we can proceed with the other research we've discussed."

A curt nod to her shrewd words he admired the military woman's quick attitude for getting things done. It was nice to see her not so serious though, he'd heard of just how scary she could be.

"Ten Thousand. You're making an army, this is a pretty big galaxy and there's many beyond it. I'm sure you'll find supporters that can and can't use the force. However you don't need that mystical power to be able to wield one of these. Sure it helps but it's not required. I sell these Lightsaber kits anywhere I can. It's in our motto for Nadramie Sabers, 'Arming the Family'. We keep our prices low so anyone can have a lightsaber." Dragging his finger down his table a image of his standard issue lightsaber appeared.

"Ten Thousand to start, and when you get more recruits to your cause you can have some more. I understand if you don't want to give every recruit a lightsaber. So this will be for your elite corp if you so choose."

[member="Katarine Falcon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom