Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Mission to Geonosis (ORC, attn: CIS, and also openish)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Dash Kessler"] - [member="Rook Lokar"] - [member="Sortz"] - [member="Saul Terrik"]

"Thought ya said the money was the least of your concerned, bub." Daro managed to get out before leaning heavily against Sortz and letting her... sort (heh) it out. This was one of the bad moments and usually it didn't... well... happen in the middle of the damn mission. All that Tarsi wanted to do right now was curl up, pop some pills and ride out the storm until the cybernetics had done their job.

They would stabilize him.

"Yeah, I am f-fine." Daro said as he gripped and held on tight on Sortz. She was a dependable sorts (heh heh) and then some. "Just t'heart. Cybernetics will kick in and fix me up in a bit."

Wasn't the first time after all.

After that Saul piped back up with a mouth full of marbles. What was wrong with that lad?

"Fly north, lad, six degrees west after two minutes, I will handle the rest."

"Your heart?!"

Yeah it wasn't the first time but-

"Last time you said-"

But now wasn't time for an argument. Instead Sortz shut up, wrapped an arm around the much smaller (older and frankly frailer) human and straight up scooped him up. Cradling him like a puppy or a small child. Hopefully he wouldn't pee on her like one. Anything he said just got staunchly ignored.

"Can't hear you," she said, patently untrue and not caring, as she looked around. "Too loud out here. Why are you talking? Get the Hope where it needs to be."

She glanced over, catching sight of the orange suited figure peering out at them. She had no idea if he was someone to be trusted or someone who couldn't be, but she needed an extra pair of hands.

"Hey, come up here, grab this bag, yeah? We're getting you all out of here."

[member="Daro Tarsi"] [member="Rook Lokar"] [member="Saul Terrik"] [member="Dash Kessler"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom