Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TR-19 [WIP]

((As it says in the title, this is a WIP. I'm brand new and learning my way around so if I'm missing anything here or have any advice for the polished final version please do let me know! Joining new groups always makes me super nervous so any tidbits of advice would be very appreciated :p))
TR-19
(hopefully this very sketchy drawing I did will be updated soonish)​
tr_19.png

NAME: TR-19 (Tee, Tee-Ar or Nineteen for short)
FACTION: None currently
SPECIES: Droid
AGE: Unknown. Multiple memory-wipes have made it impossible to recall first activation. Her model and the wear and tear on her plating could place her at anywhere from 50-150 standard years.
SEX: Gynoid (Designed and programmed to have feminine qualities)
HEIGHT: 185
WEIGHT: 90kg
EYES: Yellow
HAIR: None
SKIN: None.
FORCE SENSITIVE: No. As a common droid, she will never be able to develop a connection to the Force.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Strengths: Does not require food or drink or sleep as organics do, nor does she become fatigued as they do. Can survive in temperatures, atmospheres and pressures that would threaten the health of most organic species. She is very agile.
Weaknesses: EMP and shock-based weapons have a serious affect on her, ranging from temporarily debilitating to lethal. Being submerged in liquid for an extended period of time will cause internal damage.

APPEARANCE: Tee is tall and slender. She stands out as she is one of few droids to wear clothes. She has a basic, humanoid shape. Her plating is coloured grey and is slightly weatherbeaten. Her most striking feature is her bright yellow eyes. Those eyes along with her unmoving facial features can make her look intimidating to some. Despite her looks and her beginnings as an obedient servant, she carries herself proudly.

BIOGRAPHY:
After years of being used for tracking and reconnaissance, TR-19 was discarded. She changed hands and had her memory-wiped several times before coming into the possession of the last owner she would have: An Ithorian in the final stage of his life who needed an assistant in his home. As his health began to fail, he sold or gave away most of what he owned. When it came to Tee, however, he manumitted her

Since then, Tee has become something of a wanderer. She retained her knack for eavesdropping and accumulating knowledge through observation. Currently she wishes to become an advocate for slave and droid rights.

SHIP:
None currently

KILLS:
None currently

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None currently

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom