Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tower on Almas (Jedi, Republic, Mando, whoever)

Almas is in the Curlarin system in republic space. It is home to a fellow Zelosian Sith's tower and a darkside site. Talon is going there to scour the temple and needs allies and enemies so I don't have to play alone. If you're interested in giving me a beat down or helping me delve into the millenia old temple let me know and I'll start the thread.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
Asha and Joshua cleansed a good amount. By the time the shadow team was sent in to the area there was only small tainted area's and some creatures.

Also there is a heavy jedi/CIS presence there now with mining for the CIS, the jedi establishing an outpost in the area and secondary area to send and receive with Ruusan's temple.

Oh that would have been lovely. Oh well I will find another way to RP with the Jedi without starting a full scale assault. If anyone needs a nemesis I'm available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom