Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Towards Fire from an Ices orbit

Erebos thought of a way to mess with [member="Darth Rapax"] as he defended himself and as the wave hit the two Tuk'ata, one of them split and let one half be devoured by the wave while the other formed a snake that shot out of the aftermath towards Rapax's shouler. "What was the proverb again?... Ah yes play with fire and you'll get burnt." Erebos said with a slight chuckle as he waved his hand to dissipate the snake right before it would strike. "Remember Darth Rapax, Respect your power and it shall respect you in turn, try forming it into diffrent shapes when you have the time to practice and once you feel your up for the task then by all means come back and I'll teach you how to manipulated the fire's heat to near plasma levels of heat." He said with a slight inclination of his head, Rapax was a fast learner though also quite brash as well.
With a lazy wave of his hand he brought the scroll Rapax had brought to him into his hands. "Now about this scroll, Mind teaching me a little in return?"

Rapax

R
He chuckled a little..." I guess i could atleast show you some of the ropes around it the rest is self training im afraid. It requires simply a lot of concentration,How ever if done properly......the victim will be cut from the force in an unbreakable mesh of energy whilst there strength is sapped from there body. I hope to learn enough of manipulation to create the new level of heat you speak of soon... i wish to master this technique quickly .....though i understand the complication."

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos nodded and opened the scroll to read through it a little. "Well once you are ready for it, you won't have to worry about me not teaching you the next stage in fire shaping." He said with a slight smirk under his mask, [member="Darth Rapax"] certainly was an interesting individual. A slight beeping took his attention as the control room contacted him. "Sir there is a shipment of materials arriving and we need to know which sections you want them to be used on the most?" A familiar voice asked into the integrated comlink in his helmet. "Use them to finish the interiors that have priority and the rest goes into the last of the outer hull and bulkheads that need finishing." Erebos replied before he looked towards Rapax, his hand pointing towards his ear to tell him he was finishing a comlink call.

Rapax

R
He observed [member="Darth Erebos"] and decided to give a few pointers on it while he reads. " If you wish to test the subject one of your droids or a simple prisoner or beast will do. Just concentrate on forming the tendrils of dark energy around the target, through practice it will wrap around the target quicker...there is a rumor around it although i have not tested the theory my self that not even force light can break this web if done properly....although with my current...nature i cannot test the theory my self should it fail."He pondered for a moment. "Is there a holocron around this technique that i can borrow....so that way i don't have to interrupt your business trying to learn more around this technique?.. I will hand any knowledge you require for it if you wish....forgive my impatience on the matter "

Ereobs looked at [member="Darth Rapax"] as he thought about what he had just said. "I have one holocron, though it's been much to my frustration to open it for the past few months." He answered and raised his hand up to point at a spot on the floor were all of the sudden red force lighting erupted from the ground. "I learned this skill the only time I managed to open it, it's guardian and creator is know to be a great alchemist and force lightning master, so I doubt that could help but I did make extensive copies of the holocrons and datacrons from the sith libraries on Coruscant and the temple of pain on Freisa, you are welcome to see if there is one that could help you." He then said as he made a gesture to guide Rapax to his personal library, on the floor aboard the station that took up his personal quarters.

Rapax

R
Rapax chuckled " Any knowledge will be quite beneficial for my self...any knowledge i can find light o dark i will gladly take and use for my own arsenal." He said while following [member="Darth Erebos"] to his library ...so much knowledge here to use and learn from ..good he can see what he can learn here

Erebos looked at [member="Darth Rapax"] as they arrived inside the library, a grandose room that seemed to both center and emanate from a trio of pedestals, one larger than the other two and a holocron lying on top of it, the lower pedestals both held old tomes that flanked the middle pedestal. In shelves there were datacrons, newly copied tomes and even holocrons from various sith lords and knights, both old and new, from the older orders and the one sith order it was all here.
"Rapax if you find something that interest you let me know... If I find anything out of place you will see how great my power is Rapax. I have extra holocrons and datacrons that we can copy the information into." He said with a threatening tone, he knew that the sith weren't allowed to kill one another but that wasn't the same as stealing from the others and Erebos had worked too hard to build up his library in secret to have something stolen from him now. Erebos never made threats lightly.

Rapax

R
He noted his tone and how defensive he was around knowledge of his own. "I had every intention to copy what i find here to a empty datacron so that we both may have the knowledge we seek "

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos simply nodded at that, relived he wouldn't have to do anything to [member="Darth Rapax"] due to him stealing anything from him. "Thank you for that Rapax." He then said as he gestured for Rapax to continue into the library. Erebos however took out the scroll once more and began to read through it. It was quite an interesting read but he had to read through it quite a bit to get anywhere with the spell itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom