Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Towards Fire from an Ices orbit

ss_1_by_garretaj-d6p0wmj.jpg

Darth Erebos sat in a large chair in the control spire's control room, facing the outside view port viewing directly the large ship building middle of the circular stations facilities. Around him were workers moving in their hustle and bustle of the stations building. Sighing heavily under his breath as his faceless mask portrayed in his armor, the fatigue he was beginning to feel just from managing the materials, the personnel management and the direction of the construction had all taken it's toll on him mentally.
He needed a distraction and soon, before he'd turn his frustration on his employees which he didn't want to do at all. Standing up and walking towards the middle of the control room a chiss male came up to him with a datapad. It was a request for docking by a fellow sith, which Erebos found quite odd given how no other sith had even tried to request or even come near his station in the first place, not to mention it would be the perfect distraction that he'd need.
Allowing the docking request he decided on the main guest hangar and moved towards it to meet [member="Darth Rapax"] who had been the one making the request. It didn't take him very long to arrive in the hangar but it was just in time to see the landing ramp lowering of Rapax's ship. "So what will this be?" He mumbled to himself as he waited at the door leading out of the hangar and towards the main corridor and elevator.

Rapax

R
Rapax walked down the ramp witha cylinder in his right hand, He looked around the station for a moment...quite impressive place indeed ...perfect place for him to learn more he heard that [member="Darth Erebos"] was good in Pyrokinesis an ability he wanted to learn ...however erebos was like him...knowledge for knowledge....so he brought with him a spell he might find a liking for. He saw the armored sith waiting for him and walked over to him. "Hello again Erebos you have quite the space station in the making here. However the reason i came here is for training...i hear your quite the expert in pyrokinesis....i wish to learn about this ability...in exchange for this knowledge im willing to give you the sith spell of dark side web." he said holding the cylinder up for erebos to see.

Erebos cocked his head a little to the side when [member="Darth Rapax"] approached him and he heard his reason for being at his station. 'He's brazen for sure but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.' He thought as he then gestured for Rapax to follow him as he headed into the main corridor, passing a few worker droids welding the last plating the command spire needed to be fully finished.
"All right so you wish to learn fire shaping, Might I first inquire what is the source of your power?" He asked as it was a common thing that sith had different sources of power, for Erebos for example it was a cold rage. It allowed him half the benefit of pure rage but also allowed him to keep his mind working as clearly and as focused as any rational thinking person would have. To Erebos it was always fun to find out about the source of others.

Rapax

R
He walked with [member="Darth Erebos"] while they talked...his source of my power.....its quite possibly the most standard source as every other sith ...pure hot rage and the urge to kill that was his power...thats why he was glad he learned bolt of hatred it was the perfect power for him." Mine is pure fury...the resolve to destroy jedi and other enemies that get in my way." Was all he said on the matter

Erebos simply nodded to [member="Darth Rapax"]. "Well that will certainly help you learn fire shaping a bit faster than me." He then said with a slight chuckle at the end as they reached an elevator. Once inside he raised one hand up and a small blue flame burst to life over his palm. "This will be hard to learn, it took me a week to be simply able to do this and I was constantly practicing every waking moment." He then said as the flame began to swirl and formed a circle and then dissipated into nothingness.

Rapax

R
he observed him make the flame in question and he was pleased with the fact that he will learn it alot fast now due to his source of power being what it is ...itll take a week yes but the benefit will be worth the trouble." How does one start making the flame in question?" [member="Darth Erebos"]

"It will first require gestures and the understanding of the area around you, specifically the ability to feel the molecules you wish to make into a flame." He then began but stopped as the elevator reached his private floor, which included a residence for him along with an extensive library and a training hall which he proceeded to guide [member="Darth Rapax"] towards. "To begin with I have a singular training method for you to do please follow me."
He said as he then guided Rapax into a large training hall which housed several droids of diffrent make and models, some clearly designed to train in saber use while others were used to train blaster deflection. "Please make yourself comfortable." Erebos said as he gestured for Rapax to take a seat as he moved to a closet and opened it, removing a small cylinder out of it. "I want you to drain everything out of this cylinder and then create a seal that only allows for oxygen to enter." He said as he handed the cylinder to Rapax.

Rapax

R
Rapax followed him into the training room and looked around seeing the droids, He took a seat and took the cylinder that [member="Darth Erebos"] gave him and did was he was requested he drained it entirely of its contents and created a seal only for the oxygen and waited the next step in his lesson.

Erebos waited to see if [member="Darth Rapax"] could do what he had asked. "All right if you think you've finished let me have a look, just maintain the seal so only oxygen can enter the cylinder." He said as he moved to sit straight in front of Rapax so that the seal wouldn't have to be maintained over a long distance. "Interesting, to have done this so quickly you must have quite the mastery of telekinesis already." He said with an appreciative tone in his voice as he looked over the cylinder and then placed the second item he had take out of the cabinet into the cylinder, it was an oxygen detector to see if the seal was a 100% only letting in pure oxygen.
The same exercise had taken Erebos half a day to complete.

Rapax

R
He would find that it was 100% sealed Rapax had practiced telekinesis for quite sometime now he found it rather interesting and fun to use. If this is one of the steps to learning then it shall be quite the interesting process indeed...he wondered what the cylinder practice was for but he did not question [member="Darth Erebos"]'s training method in the matter.

Erebos let the cylinder down and turned his facial plate towards [member="Darth Rapax"]. "Now you've gotten a part of the basics down, now I want you to focus on this, try creating the same type of container but without the container. I know this is tedious to begin with but this is also to get you to get a "feel" for the molecules around you. After that I would like you to study the molecular science of a fire, Since that will help you begin the creation of the flame then... well then comes the hard part." Erebos then said as he stood up and moved to place the cylinder back into the cabinet, as well as removing a small datapad from the cabinet as he closed it. The datapad was a science document which held all the information on the science of fire, which he placed next to Rapax for his use should he wish for it.

Rapax

R
Rapax listened to what [member="Darth Erebos"] was saying and tried to accomplish said goal about repeating what he did without the cylinder...it took a couple try's but he finally accomplished what he was tasked to do...and started reading about the science around the fire...about how speeding molecules can cause heat which will produce the flame he even tried to experiment with it too, He created small sparks in his hand to a small tiny fire before it went out.

Erebos had been watching out the window at the ongoing construction while he waited for [member="Darth Rapax"] to achieve a small flame at which point he turned around and walked to him. "Here try to fuel your rage into the flame, imagine it to be the extension of your will. Like you are using force lightning but at a larger and more controllable area." He said as he turned a flame up into a small circle above his extended hand. "Once you've learned how to simply manipulate and start the flame you will be able to do this." He said as the flame turned from orange to blue and then into a ring of plasma before he turned it out again. "Once you've learned how to control it I will further your teaching by teaching you how to manipulate the heat that the fire generates until you reach the stage you can create your own lightsaber blade out of thin air." He then said with a slight chuckle.

Rapax

R
Rapax simply nodded and tried again using his rage and fury to fuel the flame it suddenly turned from a small spark to a blazeing ball of red fire in his hand....he finally could create flame ...that was a good thing...that much closer to learning how to use fire in its fullest extent he cant wait to use it against the unfortunate opponents he will face later.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos took a step back as the fire ball suddenly erupted in [member="Darth Rapax"]'s hand, under his mask he smiled. "Excellent now remember to feed the fire oxygen so it can stay lit. Try creating a circle of high oxygen around yourself for the fire to follow. You must be able to do this at a subconscious level then fuel that oxygen with your rage once you can do that, you will be able to think of the fire as an extension of yourself and then you will achieve fire shaping at it's most basic form." He said as he began to observe Rapax a little closer, to see what moves he made in the force.

Rapax

R
Rapax listened to what[member="Darth Erebos"] said and slowly created a circle of oxygen....and then ignited it and the flame circled around in a bright red flame about 3 times before it finally dissapated....now elts see what else there is to do with this

Erebos saw that [member="Darth Rapax"] could do the beginning stages of fire shaping quite easily, faster than himself in the beginning at least. Now however he felt like teasing him a little and with a slight wave he created two fire tuk'ata with plasma for teeth. Both snarled and began to circle Rapax. "The only way to beat these two is by fire shaping.... Try it." He said with a mischievous tone as he moved back and waited to see what Rapax would do against creatures that were completely under Erebos's control.

Rapax

R
Rapax watched with great intrigue the new beasts that [member="Darth Erebos"] has unleashed....incredible...he kept his guard up around the beasts that where before him.....he remember the basics and sent a small wave of flame towards the closest Tuk'ata

Erebos saw as the Tuk'ata that was hit with the small wave of flame and retreated as part of it's forelimb seemed to be cut in half along the area hit with flame. 'Good he thought to use the flame as a way to kill the oxygen that the creatures need to stay functional.' Erebos thought as he observed how [member="Darth Rapax"] had decided to deal with the creatures but now the creatures went on the offensive as well.

Rapax

R
he used the fire to shape it into another more powerful wave abit bigger so that it would strike two alts at once to try and eat up the oxygen that gives them life until they are no more.
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom