Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Tor "Razor" Lokar

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

f20a8af4b1da458d8becda52bcf50083.jpeg
  • Intent: To introduce a skilled Mandalorian warrior who aids Captain Vex Marrick's crew.
  • Image Credit: Link to the Image
  • Role: Advanced Warparty Leader and Tactical Advisor to Captain Vex Marrick's Crew
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Vex Marrick
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Mandalorian
  • Appearance: Tor "Razor" Lokar stands at 1.85 meters tall, with a sturdy and well-built physique. His Mandalorian armor is customized with intricate patterns representing his Clan Lokar heritage. A few scars from past battles adorn his face and hands, a testament to his combat prowess. His helmet features a distinctive T-shaped visor, exuding the traditional Mandalorian warrior aesthetic.
SOCIAL INFORMATION

• Name: Tor "Razor" Lokar
  • Loyalties: Captain Vex Marrick's Pirate Crew, Clan Lokar
  • Wealth: Moderate, derived from successful raids and heists
  • Notable Possessions: Customized Mandalorian Armor, Modified Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Rifle
  • Skills: Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat, Master Marksman, Skilled in Guerrilla Tactics
  • Languages: Galactic Basic, Mando'a
  • Personality: Tor "Razor" Lokar is a stoic and disciplined individual, embodying the Mandalorian code of honor. He is fiercely loyal to his crewmates and holds a deep sense of responsibility for their safety. While reserved in demeanor, his actions speak volumes, often putting the well-being of the crew above all else.
COMBAT INFORMATION

• Weapon of Choice: Modified Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Rifle, Beskad (Mandalorian Vibroblade)
  • Combat Function: Tor "Razor" Lokar excels in leading advanced boarding parties during ship raids. His expert marksmanship and proficiency in hand-to-hand combat make him a formidable warrior in close quarters. He coordinates tactical strikes with precision, ensuring optimal results during boarding operations.
Strengths:

• Exceptional Combat Skills
  • Leadership and Tactical Expertise
Weaknesses:

• Strong Code of Honor Might Limit Decision-Making
  • Vulnerable to Ambushes Due to His High Profile
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Born into Clan Lokar, one of Mandalore's renowned warrior clans, Tor "Razor" Lokar honed his combat skills from a young age. Trained in both ranged and melee combat, he earned his place as a respected warrior within his clan. Disillusioned by the fractured Mandalorian society, he found purpose in joining Captain Vex Marrick's crew, where his skills and loyalty find new meaning.

With each raid and heist, Tor "Razor" Lokar solidifies his reputation as a fearsome warrior. His experience in imperial tactics and guerrilla warfare, coupled with his Mandalorian heritage, make him an invaluable asset to Captain Vex Marrick's pirate operations. As the advanced warparty leader and tactical advisor, Tor ensures that every boarding operation strikes terror into the hearts of their enemies, furthering his quest to restore honor to his clan's legacy.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Vex Marrick Vex Marrick

Pretty solid submission but I do have two concerns that should be fairly easy to fix! First of all Mandalorian is a culture not a species so Species will need to be amended, even the original species that founded the Mandalorians had a name for their species. The other question I had was in relation to Clan Lokar. I did a quick search and all I could find was Clan Lok but you specify Lokar a few times so I'm assuming it's not just a typo. Do you have any pages, whether on Chaos or in Canon, that you could link in Loyalties for Clan Lokar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom