Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Tomorrow's Goodbye (Kyra Perl & Acaadi)

It was all fairly simple, and compounded onto one fact. "It-it was my fault. All of-of it. If I hadn't walked away from you At Kintan or- or fought with you before the cult-- if I-" hic "- had just paid attention-- Like, ever-You wouldn't of-- And I could of-- I can't do this," came the sob.

And by 'this', the meaning would be clear-- felt poignantly through their bound. The galaxy was so broken, so full of pain. She couldn't bare sensing it. She couldn't fathom taking it on, or making herself stronger. What kinda jedi is that? He had strength and she didn't. He was always the support beam of the group, and she-... she was starting to see herself as a liability.

Acaadi had known there was more to come out, more to work through. He just hadn't expected it to all come flying out this morning, triggered by a twist in events. The truth was that he didn't know what to say either. He hated that, hated not knowing how to make something work.

But even as he hated that, and even as frustrating as Kyra could be he truly cared for her. That much they both knew deep down now. Open, exposed they couldn't have hidden that from one another yesterday. The emotional admission was the biggest step.

Acaadi didn't say anything. He softly murmured her name and held her gently to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom