Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomorrow When The War Began

Darren Onyx

D
So I'm noticing how things are heating up with the Clockwork Rebellion. I know the galactic response is still in meeting to discuss the counter attack but until then we need a major event to help move things along. I was thinking a full scale war on a major planet. I would love to get some feedback from everyone. Is this a bad idea, do you want to participate, how big should it be, give me some feedback.

Kodiak Mosthal

K
The question is how can you get any bigger then Corascunt. That is the largest planet (city) in the galaxy. It would have to be something big on the scale of combat and landscape. Like... Hoth would be cool. Or maybe Mustafar.

MG-42 a/b

M
Davin Jusik said:
I wanna do it. Make it big.

BIG, GARGANTUAN!
there is always nar shadda ?

or we could do multiple systems, as 'battle lines' with several nearby planets.

Kodiak Mosthal

K
That would be to much. We can make it big but we can't have three planets all at once. I think any planet with crazy whether, since it would greatly affect the fighting.

Ok. Been looking at the map and I recommend a combined assault on Alderaan or Rhen Var to give us a foothold in the clockwork territories for when we cure the infected and make the big push.

Darren Onyx

D
I like that idea. I know you and Kodiak are working on the cure so that could be great (Kodiak is one of my characters). I say Alderaan because not only does it have large cities, but it has alot of wilderness and weather we can mess with. So how about a large scale battle on Alderaan. The weather could be a huge thunder storm. Due to the storm the wilderness on one side of the city starts a huge forest fire. So we have a city in the middle. One side of the city and the wilderness is in flames while the other half is being pounded by heavy rain an lightning.

Darren Onyx

D
This would be Clockwork. Since it is a major event within it. By the way, Kodiak posted in OPERATION Jack Knife. Just wanted to let you know so we can get the cure moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom