Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tobias "Toby" Clarke

Tobias Clarke

T
Tobias "Toby" Clarke

tumblr_mhz43e1OgN1qf1xlbo1_500.jpg

NAME: Tobias Clarke [Birth Last Name Redacted]
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'4
WEIGHT: 210 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Very much so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

Strengths:
  • Amazing Pilot: It's where Tobias is most comfortable due to his on the run life style.
  • Smooth talker: Can pretty much lie with the best of them, and charm his way through most situations.
  • Very force sensitive: Both of his parents were (one is a) Jedi, and he doesn't have a clue that most of his "luck" is just him being in tune with the Force.
  • Great shot: This is where his Force sensitivity comes in again, he just "knows" where and when to shoot.
  • Quick Reflexes: It's budding battle precognition and he doesn't know it.
  • Moral Compass is just fine: He doesn't lead the best life, but he's not out making the galaxy a worse place. Though, he isn't making it better either.

Weaknesses:
  • Troublemaker: Toby has been on the run since he was 14 years old, and before then he was always in the thick of things. Wherever he's at, trouble follows.
  • No training: Toby's electic life has led to him being quite the character. If only he had the martial skill to back up the talent he possesses, and to cash the many checks his mouth writes.
  • Not a Tank: While fit and wiry for his size, if it's a contest of strength he's pretty much done for. Being on the run everywhere you go isn't the way to be a great warrior. Plus, being 210 pounds at his height doesn't equate for a powerhouse.
  • Apathetic: Deep rooted belief in taking care of himself from years in shelters, while kind hearted deep down. This has led to him worrying about himself and not seeing the big picture.

SHIP:

A standard run of the mill YJX-1200 he won in a game of chance.

BIOGRAPHY:

If you ask Tobias where he was born, the answer is simple. "All I remember is my mother was a sad woman, and my father was never around enough to remember. I know he was too busy for me." Reality is much more complicated than the twenty year old's perception, but that is the deepest secret of the man with a devil-may-care attitude. On the surface, "Toby" is a care free man on the run. Wanted for many gambling debts across many star systems, he just can't seem to stay out of trouble. Small jobs of smuggling and letting his mouth get him in trouble have kept him running, never allowing him to settle in one spot for too long. That very same mouth allows him to continue to find work, and funds for projects he never finishes.

Deep down, he wonders about his place in the galaxy, but never has time to contemplate on it. He knows he is different from others, and has talents he shouldn't possess. When pressed on such things, all he can remember is a fog on his child hood then the orphanage. Growing up in home to home as a young trouble maker wasn't easy, but he never could connect. This failure to connect with any one who tried to reach out left a mark on him, and was what led for him to run away at the age of 14. Those years as a boy in a world of crime helped solidify his moral compass, even if he didn't go out of his way to truly help others.

Tobias is a mystery, and he doesn't even know it. The circumstances for everything that led to him being where he is is a rather complex equation. Part of it is fate, part his own doing. The path ahead won't be easy, as all his debts are his wild ways are tightening like a noose around his neck. This has sent him running towards any sanctuary he can find, all the while creating more trouble along the way.

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Not a bounty hunter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None on this board at least, I was always an NPC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom