Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tobian Xemo

KrismoSodi-Bounty.png

NAME: Tobian Sodi
FACTION: Unknown (At the moment)
SPECIES: Kage
HOMEPLANET: Quarzite
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6' 4"
WEIGHT: 185 lbs
EYES: Yellow
HAIR: Silvery/grey
SKIN: Pale/grey
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, but untrained
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
- Pretty strong and very agile: Tobian is a protege in the Kage Warrior martial arts. Making him put up a fair fight against even a jedi.
- High speed and endurance: Tobian can run and jump longer, faster, and farther than the average life form.
- low-light/dark vision: Living their whole lives in dimly lit caves, the Kage have adapted to be able to see in the dark.
Weakness 1: Tobian sometimes has a problem with acting on instinct and doesn't always think things through before doing them.
Weakness 2: Tobian can be quite stubborn and sometimes does what he thinks is best rather than what others think is best.

APPEARANCE:
As a Kage, Tobian is lean and muscular, measuring up to be 6' 4" and nearly 185 lbs. He has pale/grey skin and yellow eyes. He is also found to have dark grey and black markings on his face. His hair is silvery grey and mostly tied back in a high pony tail.

BIOGRAPHY:
Tobian was a prominent figure in the Kage Warrior Resistance against the ruling Belugans on their home planet of Quarzite. Tobian was one of the Kage Warriors that broke into the main Belugan royal chamber hovering far above the pressurized planet of crystal caves. It was Tobian's group that was able to make their way to the "safe" room and assassinate the Belugan Monarch, Kosmis Blank IV. Following the assassination, Belugan reinforcements arrived and chased Tobian and his men throughout the Quarzite skyhook station. Tobian was able to escape as the lone survivor of the mission by stealing a YT-1930 transport thanks to a droid named Z-58-0 or Zeeo, who agreed to help him.

SHIP:
Corellian YT-1930 - Similar to the Millennium Falcon in design, only the cockpit is found in the middle and the rear engines are of a different design. 2 Medium Laser Cannon turrets. Enough consumables to last 4 months and can hold 200 tons of cargo. can comfortably house around 8 people.

ITEMS:
Kage Warrior medium armor: Traditional Kage armor
Hooded cloak: 'Nuff said
2 Electro swords: Traditional Kage Weapon
Smoke capsule/grenades: Allowed a few seconds to escape or hide
Blinding dust: Temporarily blinded an enemy
Stolen Belugan Blaster: Small but very effective

COMPANIONS:
Z-58-0 or Zeeo: While Zeeo is very old, his external body has been replaced with a more up to date model. His personality and memory core, however, have remained the same.

FORCE POWERS:
Force Sense - Novice
Force Sight - Novice

KILLS:
None (Yet)

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened. (none yet)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None yet.

I know i accidentally posted this as my writer profile. But besides that I'd like to hear all of your thoughts. Leave a comment if I need to fix anything or you have anything to say.

Thanks!
Yedok

Interesting character, dont see many Kage the RPs ive been in. And a droid companion as well, not many post a companion in their Bios. Welcome to the Universe of Chaos, and hope that your time here is spent well and you enjoy it as much as me. And should we meet in an RP i would be very interested to strike a conversation with your char. @[member="Yedok"]

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you as well. Yea I don't think there are many Kage anywhere. 1: because they only show up in one episode of Star Wars the Clone Wars, and 2: I don't think many of them leave their planet because of the inability to leave due to the Belugan rule of the planet and the orbital stations that allow people to come and go. But ever since I saw the Clone Wars episode with them I have wanted to play as a Kage. @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

@[member="Tobian Xemo"]

Agreed, tis a shame that many arent seen but for good reason. Welll i wish you luck and if you ever do want to RP i got three chars and no Social life, AKA im free all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom