Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Transfer a Character

Well this is awkward...I discovered the old Roleplaying site I used to take part in and the character I used to use there.

I'm thinking of transferring him here, but how exactly doo I go about it? Do I just make a profile for him with a link to the board and a list of the RPs he was in on there? The second part might be harder, as it seems most of the ones this character took part in were deleted due to old age and inactivity.

[member="Venris Helion"] You can create another character account just as you would for any character.

If you can provide proof - any RP's in which his/her rank is displayed, promotion posts, any links at all that show what rank your character achieved - an admin can approve it for you in the Rank Title Request thread.

Failing that, if you know someone here that RP'ed with you there, they can vouch for your character's rank but we'd like to see at least some proof.

EDIT: Sniped. *shakes tiny fist at Ordavo*

[member="Seren Ordavo"]​
5uPYm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom