Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Start of Something Beautiful

Doing new things is strange.
Leaving the comfort zone that you've formed over years and years, escaping the grasp that held you so close when you began to feel so weak and naive to everything, just to see the world beyond what you yourself had decided was "safe" is definitely strange.
It's intimidating, scary even, like the once feared monsters that lay so observant under your bed.
But, after a while, you learn that, like those same creatures that lurked below the sheets waiting to grab at your feet once you step down, it was your mind keeping you back and in the dark.
I feel excited to be finally breaking out from just small roleplays with close friends, the ones stuck to tightly bound groups held from the rest of the unfamiliar world that dances upon code and calls itself "the Internet".
So, hopefully, here's looking ahead and hoping for the best.
I'm Alex, I'm glad to be here.

To Ire'Rain Sekairo, for helping me come out of my shell for once and join what I hope to be a great community.

As much as I would love to say more about myself, there isn't really much to say. Oh well, I suppose. No reason to waste time with such malarkey anyways! Once again, I'm glad to be here...

HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY
I LOVE YOU <3
SO MUCH
*happy noises*
Hai honey~~~
For those that might be confused as to why I'm fangirling hella-hard...
This is Al.
I am dating Al.
I like Al.
And you're going to like Al.

Catherine Romanov

C
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Looks like you two need a room.

It's ok, I'll just be right here.

spongebob-shame.gif

@[member="Dork-of-Darkness"] Welcome to Chaos! It's a great community and especially welcoming to new members. Lots of people here to help you get on your feet.

I'm always down for a thread if you need one to get one of your characters started.

Looking forward to see your characters out there in the galaxy.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
@[member="Dork-of-Darkness"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Happy New Year to you - I see a great 2015 for you here with us, so ask any questions you may have and just enjoy your time here!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom