Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To The Quick

While Riamah felt she had people to help finance her movement. However, there could always be more. A new name had came up on her radar and she reached out to him.

Since this was going to be their first meeting, they agreed to meet on a neutral world and in a public place. No longer needing to hide who she was, she came dressed wearing business clothes. Her weapons were hidden, but she was far from unarmed. None were within sight though.

Her hair was pulled back into a braid with a simple tie at the end. The shirt she picked was dark blue and silky looking. Not chaste, but not too revealing, something that looked professional. Black pants, but not silk and ankle boots finished off her attire.

Having arr​anged to meet at a local coffee shop, she had at least been able to get an area set aside for this meeting. A small and simple room that had all the amenities needed. She now waited for him to appear.

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

He was born as a son from House Solidor. His father was king before him and his eldest brother, Gramis was meant to become king after he passed away, when still young, like so many elzeri before him, Iedolas desired to see the galaxy and spended almost two hundred years travelling and learning all about the Force, the powers that ruled the galaxy and the cultures of so many societies in strange planets. He fought for aliens, he bled in battle, loved many times, cried, starved and more, at least until Gramis accidentally died and he was called to become the new heir to the throne.

As King of Kaikielius for the last ninety nine years, Iedolas never thought that someday he would be, once again, among the common folk, dressed like a elder peasant walking around the very streets of some alien planet. He walked among the people in his cities on Kaikielius, but he was always recognized as a King and was loved by the people, but in here, he was a stranger with no knowledge of who they were or who he was. Calmly while dressed in a simple suit and a long black trench coat, Iedolas found the woman he was described to meet, approaching and pulling the chair without saying a single word before sitting down, crossing his legs and placing both hands over his tights.

“Greetings.”, he said with a gentle smile in his lips. “Interesting choice of place to meet.”

[member="Riamah"]

She would have stood up when he entered, but he actually moved faster than she could respond. With him taking a seat without a word and placing his hands on his lap, Ra did not extend a hand for him to shake.

"I figured a neutral location would be best. Here we can talk business since this world is all about that."

​Coffee would soon arrive for them and be set down on the table. The server droid leaving the room and closing the door behind.

"Thank you for you agreeing to meet with me. I am Riamah Numare."

“I understand.”, he said looking around the place, “I can see why people find this sort of places so charming.”

He lied. The place looked ordinary for him, a ordinary place made for peasants to go on with their lives and drink something cheap as they try to forget the horrors of their own lives.

“And I’m Iedolas.”, he didn’t dare speak his last name out loud, for he thought someone could know what this meant.

“Well, let us get down to business. I heard about you and your organization, a very nice Hutt lorda told me about it. What can I do for you?”, usually he would have told Marquis to deal with this, but he was too bored waiting in Enfer for his other plans to start some results that he want it to get out and get some fresh air.

[member="Riamah"]

She would certainly have to do a bit more information gathering about this man. His comment about understanding why people would find a coffee shop charming told her this wasn't a place he normally went. If she was honest, she didn't either. It was nice to get back to some form of common roots though. Ra had been picked up off the street and taught how to make a living. That start is what lead her down this road.

Soon it was clear Iedolas was not one for small talk and wanted to get down to business. Another indicator he wasn't familiar with social conventions. That was fine with her though.

When he mentioned he had learned of her through a Hutt, she was surprised. Not that they were bad or anything, but to her knowledge she hadn't done anything with a Hutt. She would ask around with her people and find out what, if anything, had been done with them.

"Well, we have need for generic support mostly. Maybe arms if you have or can offer them. Good are always something we can use. Nothing too great though or too difficult to get a hold of. We have men. What can you offer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom