Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Silently End A Threat

Tyro'din

Worshipper Of Halrormalenth
"Yes, he does but a small one." Getting up, Tyro'din walked over to the window to look out over the view. "I suppose," he began slowly, "that we could slice systems to make him seem like a bigger bad than he is and take out a few high targets in his name. You take the kills and I handle the slicing. When I'm done slicing I'll try and track down my rifle and join you in the field. Are we in agreement?"

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Mikkel Markov

Exemplar of the Bleeding Sun
"Sounds good," Mikkel said, standing up and grabbing his rifle. "I'll go take out some targets I know of, contact me when you want to meet up."

Mikkel started heading towards the door, and before leaving puts on his armor under his shadowcloak. "Anything else?"

[member="Tyro'din"]

Tyro'din

"Stay in contact. Meet here the end of the day." Ordered Tyro'din before Mikkel left. Turning, Tyro'din entered the room in which he created the dataspike used a few days earlier. For hours he worked, planting rumour after rumour within the databases of major crime lords and those vying to take over from Trussk. He transfered spice rings and more from Trussk to Ossk, building up his power. And many more things.

After working the hours he did, Tyro'din grabbed a drink before picking up his rifle and tracking down major bounties and crime bosses from a bounty board on the Holonet. 6 hours later he returned to his apartment with over two dozen kills under his belt to await Mikkel's return.

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Mikkel Markov

Exemplar of the Bleeding Sun
Mikkel walked back into the apartment, feeling accomplished with his work. Who knew it'd be that easy to take down a criminal organization? Looking over to [member="Tyro'din"], Mikkel said "Call your man, he shouldn't have any resistance now."

Tossing a bag of 30 expended shells onto the table, Mikkel went over and poured himself a drink. A lot had happened in the past few days, and now it was all over.

Tyro'din

"Well that's that." Was all Tyro'din said in greetings to Mikkel as he exited into the main room. "I've just been contacted Ossk, he's already in place." Walking over he to picked up a drink and downed it in one. "Missions over, lets get out of here, my stuff is already packed." Turning, he picked up the packs he had brought and left out the door after Mikkel.

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom