Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To meet the Pacean Empire

Aurna was at the castle, on some planet she had scarcely heard about before yet alone been to. She had felt almost called to meet with this Empire. She had to do something so she came to sell her satellites and do whatever else they might need from her. After all she was the maker of some of the galaxy's biggest stations. Aurna had to admit the building she had been let in was quite nice. The world was unique in its own ways as expected. She had landed and came into the room that she was led to.

Aurna had her datapad and a couple basic contracts to offer right out of the gate. She had technology that others only tampered with and had set herself apart. Her nano technology was exciting and fun. She wondered where Ice had vanished to, she missed him as he was a good business partner. This was going to be interesting, the group she met with she didn't really know anything about. She just felt called towards it, and well business was what she decided to bring to the table. After all she needed to expand Tanlab's profile so that she could get in with the bigger groups.

Some heeded the call within minutes.

For others, it took days. Weeks even.

Regardless of when the newcomers arrived, Paecia had begun to see a steady influx of foreign faces. From warriors to businessman, the formerly isolated world was beginning to buzz with activity. In light of this, the court of the White Empress found itself a touch crowded as of recent. Many came to pay their respects to the monarch, and she had no objections to greeting those who so eagerly answered her call. This day, she sat upon her gilded throne, garbed in a pristine gown of white. Upon a troubled brow did a crown rest; much akin to a lark upon a bed of blonde locks.

As the day moved ever forward, the court was graced by the sight of another. She, another foreigner, stepped forward with a slight air of confidence. The White Empress kept her gaze upon this woman, yet spoke directly into the mind of one of her subjects. This particular vassal had the ever-important job of recognizing those of note who entered the court; and he did so with tact and promptness. Typically speaking he would scour the Holonet upon seeing a newcomer, hoping to find shreds of information based upon their face...Yet this woman, he recognized.

"Your Grace, this [member="Aurna Vern"], CEO of Tanlabs. Her corporation is noted for satellite installations." he thought, silently giving his liege the information she required. With this knowledge in hand, the White Empress allowed a light smile to grace her features before greeting the businesswoman. "Welcome to Paecia, Miss Vern. I trust your voyage was well?"

(Not just satellites but space structures of large magnitudes.) " The reason for my visit your Grace is that I couldn't help but feel a pull towards your planet and had to see for myself the source. " She said making sure to take note to do the proper gestures towards the White Empress. Living among the royalty with her girlfriend,who herself was Royalty, on Crina had prepared her for such. She made the proper gestures showing respect to the Empress. Aurna smiled. "I also hoped that I could partner with your Empire from providing equipment for your Holo-network to building any needed space structures. I drafted my first proposal of satellites for your holo-network. As well as offer my company's aid in any projects that you might have in mind in the future." She smiled and hoped that she made a good impression.

The Empress was hard to read, gazing upon her as if she could see inside her very soul. Aurna wasn't aware but her whole connection to the force reeked of it's unnaturalness. It was clear it was forced through some artificial mean. She looked up at the queen trying to discern what the queen thought of her. The whole affair was intriguing. She didn't know what to make of it all. It seemed unreal even to be before a woman who held such authority. She held it so well, it was impressive, though her girlfriends father similarly held it so well but then she saw a different side than most of her.

[member="Spirit of the Empire"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom