Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Make A Cantina (Kalandra)

Scene
On that planet of Drunkenwell, in the city of Kalandra a two head, four armed humanoid sat over a desk in the council chambers of Kalandra. One of the heads was concentrating heavily on some data pads in front of it, while the other played some sort of game on a hand held device. They sat at a large wooden desk in the council chambers of Kalandra.

NPC
The head, looking at the data pads, snapped up. "Cobbler cease playing that damned game!"

The head know as 'Cobbler' looked to the one that spoke. "But it's fun! Your such a kark Dobbleresh." Cobbler threw the data pad across the room and cross his set of arms.

Character
It was at this moment that Cadan walked into the room, he looked to that shattered game then back to Cobbler. "You will be paying for that." The he dismissed it with a simple wave of the hand. Cadan walked up and sat at a seat in front of the desk. "Dobbleresh I feel that there is need of a cantina in Kalandra. Do we have the credits to spare?" He sank back in his seat as he awaited the answer.

NPC
Cobbler look to Cadan, a goofy smile on his face. "Your that one that's going to pay me."

Dobbleresh sighed, Cadan and his obsession with cantinas... "Have you checked with Flannigan?" Before Cadan had the chance to reply Dobbleresh continued to speak. "Plus we need to find that land, materials." Dobbleresh tossed his head side to side as he began to think. "I mean we do have the credits. What about land permits? Oh right we don't need them, because we give them out. I mean I guess there is a need for one."

Cobbler quickly flicked Dobbleresh in the side of the head to stop the stream of words coming out of Dobleresh's mouth.

Cadan nodded at Dobbleresh's first question. "Of coarse I asked him!" Then Dobbleresh's mouthed began to move, words flew towards Cadan. Cadan just there letting the words flow past him. When he stopped Cadan lent forwards on the chair so that his elbows were on placed on the table and ran his hand over his bald head. "Just can we make it or not?" He eyed Dobbleresh.

NPC
Dobbleresh looked over a few more data pads. "Well yes, to put it plainly we could." He started to open up some holo comms to the various builders and laborers that would be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom