Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Kill a Hutt (Ball/Red Devils/Open)

[member="Marcus Collier"]- [member="Zai Avery"] -[member="B'kik"] -[member=Kitty] -[member="Marcus Collier"] [member="Zai Avery"] -[member="Andre Correb"] -[member="Darth Abyss"] -[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Tsido Edwi"] -[member="Andorreth Vikar"] -[member="Arlo Jast"] -[member="Mala Ciava"] -[member="Halifax Fett"]-[member="Tiberius Onar"]

Objectives:

• Kill the Hutt Council
  • Root out and stop the assassination of Hala
  • Rob the Vault below the Palace of all Treasure
  • BYOO

The night was still as the Ball began. It was an annual spectacle at the Hutt's Palace, hosting a few gladiator duels, a sacrifice to the Rancor and of course lot's of drinking, dancing and fighting. The place was littered with different Biker Gangs and Cartel members that night. Notable members might include the Vortex Biker Gang, The Black Suns, The Black Vulkars, The Hidden Beks, old Hutt Cartel members and perhaps a few Black Tie Syndicate.

What was brewing in the shadows was far sinister. Tonight was the night the Nar Shaadda Originals would infiltrate and deal a crippling blow to Kreeto the Hutt. But he was not without his own spies and several disguised patrons had been assigned to kill Hala on sight.

Yes it was going to be a glorious night.

Hala and the gang pulled up outside, all wearing elaborate masks and costumes as was custom. Tonight she wore the mask of Black Raven, and sported the costume to match. Wings with dark feathers, a black gown, cut high at the legs and plenty of bust showing.

But beneath her gown and disguise she had her Scattergun, locked an loaded.

"Alright crew, you've been given your assignments. Do your thing. As for me..... I'm going to hit the bar first, whos with me!"

They sauntered in, security being lax. She took her own seat at the bar on the ground level. A Bith band played a jaunty tune as couples of all variety’s danced and swooned over each other. The air was thick with spice, and high up on a veranda over looking the ball room floor a certain trio of Hutt's watched the party, smoking their shisha hookahs.

She glanced up for a moment, identifying their faces. She could not be the one to act. She had to remain anonymous and provide whatever support she could. But first....

"Bar keep, you darlin' please get me and my mate a Corellian Double, on the rocks if ya would!"

She pulled [member="Zai Avery"] close and winked. Her lips parted, and she ripped him in, smooching him long and hard....

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
[member="Hala Jast"]

Zai blushed deeply. He muttered somthing about good luck and downed his drink, wincing at the burn. He rose from the bar. He was feeling calm before the mission, but now his nerves were shot. He wasn't sure if it was the liquor or because the Pres had smooched him. He shook his head. Think about that later, he told himself. You have a job to do.

He was dressed in finery acceptable for the event. However, he stopped by the bathroom and quickly stripped off his outer layer to reveal servant's clothes underneath. He hid the clothes and left the bathroom, making his way to the servant's entrance. He adopted the haughty behaviour that he had perfected at the Festival of Glad Arrival, and made sure to walk confidently. Kreeto the Hutt had a vast amount of staff under his employment, so the other servants payed little mind to him. He made his way to the private quarters. He made it most of the way before he was stopped by a guard. "Where are you going sir?"

Zai changed his face to a mask of fury. He practically spat as he said: "I swear to god, If I have one more interuption I will personally fire every single self-important guardsman." He waved the blank envelope that contained his invitation in the guards face. "If I don't deliver these documents to Kreeto's room immediately, we will both be sleeping six-feet under! So shove off!" Zai didn't wait to see the guard's face after his screaming session, instead he walked off down the hallway muttering curses.

After rounding a few corners, he smiled to himself. He was in. Time to find the security system and cause some havoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom