Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Get Away From It All ( Allison)

Alli brooded in her own mind as she had taken some mission from the CIS. She just wanted something to do, anything to get her mind of the damn woman who seemed to vex her so. She closed her eyes, as she held her head in her hands at the table that was in the center of the main room of her yacht. Alli hated Circe mostly because of all the strange feelings that were felt at the mere mention of her name. She wanted to be rid of her. To get away from thoughts and memories of the horrible woman who broke her heart. She forgot that she had asked someone to help her. So Alli continued to sob into her hands as she had an emotional break down. The ship didn't care however and her robotic staff just proceeded towards their destination. Alli needed her friend Coryth. But she wasn't here. So she instead sobbed into her arms, while she thought she was alone.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Not wearing the armor was strange but for the moment Allison moved around the ship to meet her friend. Baktoid had helped her in the past and they had worked well together. Alli Wren was a friend and as she passed her room the sounds of crying came to her ears. Slowly Allison turned and entered standing tall in the room while she didn't speak yet... She moved over to the red head and spoke kneeling down while offering a hand. "Miss Wren? What has happened to make you this upset?"

She tried to hide it but it was obvious, her face told all that she had been. " Nothing.. its just my ex-wife, she makes me feel angry sad and everything else at the same time. I don't know what to feel when it comes to her. " She said.. taking another drink of her liquor. She was mad at her self and Circe. She just needed to cry again. She began to cry again, dispite trying not to. She was upset, and confused. She handed the mission over to Allison with a toss, as she tried to hide her face with her hands as soon as it was away.
@[member="Allison Willamina"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Allison looked at the mission but it didn't matter while she listened to Alli. Relationship problems were something she didn't know that well but what was easier, it wasn't like she was being asked to face down an army. Just offer friendship to her friend. "Well that is what happens when you let someone get close like that. Stand up and look in the mirror." Allison rose and pulled to bring Alli up, to then turn her around and stare at their reflections. "Now what do you see? Huh? Do you see someone who weeps like a babe because she has been hurt? Or do you see someone who has become stronger then most and controls one of the strongest companies in the galaxy?"

Alli sighed and looked at the mess she had become. It was pitiful. Allison was right. " You are right, I can't let her get to me. Now we are off to get something and test this armor of yours that you made, of course I need you to finish it a bit. It doesn't quite fit. " She said as if she had just blocked her feelings, and turned them off. She was like that sometimes. She just went into work mode. It was better at times like this. She couldn't let Circe win. " So I have a forge in the other room for you. I made sure that it should meet expectations. " She said with a small smile.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Allison gave a nod of her head at the thought of a forge and finishing the armor she had started before and there were plenty of tests she could do. she had fought herself plenty and now stood there with a grin on her face while looking down. "Well then lets get you suited up Alli." Allison moved and grabbed the bodyglove underlay that would be used to get the plates on it. Lighter then what she had with durasteel and she spoke move holding it out. "Alright, Alli get undressed and into the bodysuit. Should be a size smaller then you wear so all those curves are hugged. Then we can set the durasteel and plastoid on you. Do you have a color preference?"

Alli smirked " Black of course" She said as she was feeling better doing something. Alli took off her outfit, not shy at all. She was Alli Wren after all. She slowly put on the body suit, and made sure it was nice and snug. It fit her like a glove, a glove that showed off her every curve. "So what is next?" She asked looking at Allison. It was funny that she was friends with such a giant woman. The two together looked out of place surely. But Alli had come to respect the woman for her skill. She was not one to underestimate that was for sure. Alli would let Allison protect her in a heartbeat.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Allison watched not being shy in the least, she had been raised in a barracks after all and now as she went about the job of looking at Alli in the bodyglove. Her size came to be near Alli while she held some plastoid plates. "This is plastoid, somewhat stronger but not as powerful if we could go and get you some ultrachrome or beskar. Those would be strong but worry not it will take some nice hits." Allison moved crouching down to one knee while she slid the plates onto her legs locking them in place. The boots she left ready for her to get in while the pelvic armor clicked together. Her eyes flicked over the rest of the woman while she spoke. "So how have you been doing business wise Miss Wren? Aside from that earlier business you have to have been making some powerful new tech."

I have been doing well, everywhere but in my military department actually. I sell numerous civilian products and have plenty of other contracts. I just need to make some more breakthroughs, like this armor horpefully. I find one shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket. So I have diversified quite nicely. I think we could get a hold of some ultrachrome, if you are up for it?" She said with a smirk. After all how hard could it be?

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Allison enjoyed the idea of that, there was always a nice place for some ultrachrome to be used. They could make some good armor for the CEO and... and she needed stuff for the military. A grin was on her face as making weapons and ships for armies did sound like a fun thing. She secured another plate of the plastoid onto Alli's chest letting it be a little snug with her chest and then her arms. The helmet would be questionable to say the least but then she would be hiding her face so the enemy knew just who was shooting them. Allison raised Alli's arm and slid the glove on while she spoke. "If you need tools of war you know a mandalorian can make some good ones."

Well your always welcome to design weapons of war for me, you should know that. I love your work. I will always take the time to look at your designs. " Alli flexed her body, getting use to the armor. " Well lets get some ultrachrome, then, I want to test this before we add that. I can only imagine how much that will improve this" She said as she popped in the coordinates to somewhere with it. They were going to have themselves and adventure. It wasn't often Alli let her self in to danger, but well she felt safe with Allison. It was a blast after all. She smirked as she stretched in her armor adjusting to it, and getting the feel of it's feel on her body.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Perhaps I will make you some machines of war then." The idea of going after enough ultrachrome for the armor was a interesting prospect to add and it would boost the combat effectiveness of her suit but also make her stand out. The largest plate of plastoid came as Allison finished securing Alli into the armor and looked at some weapons. Most she found at least far to lightweight for her liking and could be broken in her hand but for Alli it would most likely come in handy. Then a thought came to her mind while she smiled running out of the room. There was something that would come in handy for the armor if nothing else. In her quarters Allison grabbed some of her bags of equipment and dug around until she found a wooden box.

Then she was back in the room and gave a nod of her head opening it to show a pair of gloves while she spoke finally and took them out. "Now these will be your secret weapon, no way to get them outside of a mandalorian and they will be something no one notices until it is too late." Allison took them out while she held up Alli's hand sliding the glove on and making sure it was secured and snug. Then the second glove went on the same way while she spoke. "These are sometimes illegal but you have been a great friend our my family and our people. A crushgaunt is not something most normally use but it is something that can prove your point. Nothing like a bone snapping under your hand with a little clenching of the muscle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom