Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private To Dream Of Clouds [Vyri]

Born standin' up and takin' back.
1eecc82976c5b97dfa4b7649f886f81f.jpg

BESPIN

It had only been little under a week since he had returned to Bespin. The Rusty Bucket was in the shop, much needed repairs to the hull after the near miss with the black holes in the Kessel Run, but to keep part of that experience, Eldin wanted the panel from the eerie space station intact. It served as a constant reminder of that, and for him to be more diligent next time.

His days had been filled up with sleeping, mostly due to hangovers, his nights spent relaxing and enjoying himself at the Vine, at the bar, the stool not having a chance to get cold before his return to it. Things were quiet on the work front, which was fine with him, too much excitement was too much of a good thing. Besides, he needed to lay low for a while just in case ORION came looking for their credits. Well, not really their credits after all, it was the smuggler’s money.

In his more lucid moments, Eldin’s mind drifted to the girl he had rescued from her destroyed ship, he wondered what had become of her after their departure. She is probably gone by now, hijacked some poor suckers ship and got the hell out of here.

He pulled the sheets off his naked body and allowed his feet to touch the floor. His head pounding with the linger of alcohol, a shaking hand reached for the packet of thin cigars only to discover it empty. Resting his head in his hands before raking his fingers through his hair, his gaze found the pile of clothes strewn on the floor, his black suit in need of cleaning.

The sight was too much to behold so he laid back on the bed and did not move. No one needed him today, no one would miss him.

He was drifting back to sleep when the comms beeped, piercing his brain with pain, the pillow did little to block the annoyance as he pressed it around his head. Nausea pulled at his stomach, probably lack of food and too much liquid, the pillow flew across the room thumping into the comms panel to kill the damn thing.

To no effect.

Eldin walked bare assed to the wall and opened the comm. “Sheriff Daine, you are required at the holding cells on block 11b. We have a prisoner here asking for you”. The deputy was met with a full-frontal view. “And put some damn clothes on Daine”. The screen went blank.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Vyri let her back slide down the cell wall, an inevitable huff escaping her lips as she settled against the ground.

What a week.

Vyri hadn't taken off, mostly cause she had no where to go. Her people were no doubt looking for her now, a fact she didn't take lightly. Call it paranoia, or just personal experience, but Mathew had a way of getting things that shouldn't be possible. She knew her neck was now on that list. A bustling hotspot like Bespin felt like the perfect place to blend in.

One woulda thought a jail cell would be the safest place for her, but she didn't buy that for one minute. She was on the map now. It was only a matter of time till someone noticed.

Tea sat with an arm strung over her knee, her posture casual and lazy when a familiar face appeared through the cells. She raised a brow at him, as if to say 'Yeah, I'm here. What of it,' a dragging silence sitting between them as they summed each other up. He looked like hell.

By now he would have gotten the run down. Pulled in for trying to sell unit guns to an undercover cop. Bag of credits confiscated. Jailed for-- well... however the hell she got these on hand. Did he know her? She was askin.

She tapped her fingers along her knee, her shirt strap left hanging off a bare shoulder.

"You didn't tell me they were tagged." They. The guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well wasn’t this a turn-up for the books.

Seems the young lady had not left Bespin, in fact she was well and truly in its claws. And sitting in a jail cell. He had to admit surprise at her being caught, but with her recent run of luck maybe it wasn’t. He was told the young lady’s name was Tea, he did not feel the need to correct the deputy and since Vyri had been caught with guns from the mission, Eldin felt it best to just sweep it all under the carpet as much as possible.

“Ya didn’t think to look Tea?”, he replied right back, as he rested his cheek on the cold metal of the cell wall, on the other side, it felt so good and soothing to his head. He kept his eyes on her, the only part of his body to move at this point, she still looked mighty fine sitting there. It was probably a subconscious action, one that was not pressed to his immediate sense of necessity, but he noticed the soft curve of her bare shoulder running down from her neck.

He pushed his cheek off the wall, flashed a look back up the corridor, they were alone. “I’m getting’ ya out of here”, he punched in the security code on the panel and the beam fell away.

“I told them ya my nark and I want ya back on the street”. Eldin had paid the fine, she was lucky that was all they wanted for her release. He would not say much more until they were out on the street.

“I thought ya were wantin’ to lay low”, he looked at her with a grin.

Vyri

Vyri

V
A grin hit her lips as the beam fell away. S'knew it. Knew it. She took her time getting up, though truth was she burned with energy at the concept of being being released.

"And I thought you were one of em good guys." Her eyes alight, she brushed up against him, grabbing both sides of his face to engage him in a sudden, heady kiss. Oh yeah. There were a lot worse things to be picked up by. Mathew, for one, was a shit kisser. They tasted the same though. Alcohol and vices. You could tell a lot about a guy from a kiss. She let it linger for a moment, her fingers tracing his jaw line.

"Thanks, toots." She dropped back down from her toes, her body brushing past his as she slid her way out. "Guess this means I gotta go with you," she declared, looking over her shoulder as she walked herself down the hall.

"You know. For appearances." She grinned a little wider.

They only just stepped into the street when Vyri launched at him. Again, she took him by surprise and she kissed him deeply and with fire on the lips. His head swam as he drifted off in the moment, allowing the sudden rise of heat fill his body.

He knew a player when he saw one, or in this case, kissed one.

She was happy to be out of the pen, fair enough, but there had to be more to it than that. He grinned, “Ya welcome”, he said satisfied with the ‘payment’. His eyes followed her, brushing against him and it took all his strength not to let his hands talk control.

Boy she is sweet.

“I guess ya do”, but he didn’t move. “But ya goin’ the wrong way”, he turned and headed in the opposite direction. “Ya can lay low at my place for a day or two”. The offer was there. He could take the company for a while before it got too close quarters, and besides having an attractive girl in the place for a while was appealing.

But..

It was up to her if she wanted to bolt.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Vyri tuuuurned on her heel and walked back his way, giving a wink as slipped on past. "Right. I knew that. Now my stuff, will ya?" She held out her hand, fingers wiggling in that familiar way as she wordlessly awaited her guns and, ahem, sack of credits. Please.

She kept pace at his side, letting him lead the way through the belly of the streets. They were his turf after all, and truth be told she didn't know left from right on a good day. Vryi's skills were in other places, like shooting. And getting her way. She didn't think he was dumb enough not to see her actions as anything but a means to an end. But deception hardly played a part in her game out on the streets.

She offered herself. He took it up. No shame in the game. She grinned a little wider at him, full of life out in the open air.

"I'll grab us chit to eat, my treat." Just give the credits back~ A subtle tension rang through her body.

He shot a glance over his shoulder, as he handed back her stuff, guns included and credits. “Don’t get caught again”, he was not sure his story would hold up a second time and besides he did not want to keep any of it.

They were only half a block from his small messy apartment, she should probably stay there for a couple of days until things settled down for her. He did not know what she had been getting into since they parted, but somehow, he knew it was nothing good and no doubt people were probably looking for her.

Once more, she was playing him, he knew that smile and the intent behind it. He did not mind however, the game she played was fun after all. Part of him wanted to know what the change in her would be once the inside his place, and the façade was dropped. She can’t keep it up forever.

“Ya should probably stay off the streets for a bit, ya can stay at my place until ya work out what ya doin’”. He would probably live to regret the offer, Eldin took the opportunity to look her over with a keen eye, but having her around for a while wouldn’t be all bad.

The offer of food was surprising, a good one and he mind travelled to his cool box, empty as always. He had nothing to offer her there so, “Sure, I could eat”, that he could, the hangover was slowly wearing off and hunger took its place.

“Gotta little tense in the shoulders there, ya always this on edge?”.

Vyri

Vyri

V
“Don’t get caught again”
"I don't plan on it," she mumbled under her breath. She gave the bag a squeeze, making sure 'her' money was well and good before she tucked it into her inner jacket pocket a smidgen too fast. They were just credits to him, but to her they served as a lifeline. Nothing in this galaxy was free. You paid your way through with credits or blood, and to be frank, she preferred the former.

She walked a little stiffly, always half a step in front of him, his pace too ambling for the nerves he was glimpsing. At his comment, she she him a backwards glance ... And made it a point to let her shoulders drop and her steps slow, until she was in sync with him.

"A girl's gotta piss," she excused, giving him a slight huff. First food vendor they saw, she pull them over too. Placed an order so large, no way in hell she'd be able to carry it all on her own. Coin was flipped, credits paid. Holding a bag between her teeth she hip checked him for help. Was she staying a day or a week? Would the greasy slop even hold that long.

"Puh." She sighed in relief when he took the bag from her mouth. "Your men don't feed a woman right," she complained, gesturing for him to resume their path to... "You nearby? Drinks are on you."

“Man, ya really have a way with words”, his grin lopsided as his head shook. By the amount she ordered seemed like the girl had not eaten in a while. No doubt they would have fed her in the pen but not really what you call food. “Whatever happened to feminine mystique?”. He was teasing her, there was always something left to the imagination, Eldin had a vivid one as his eyes lingered over her tense shoulders again.

With his hands full of bags, he used his head to nod forward. “Brown building, red front door”, it was not exactly a plush place, not bad either and the rent was good. The landlord made compensation for having a Judge in the building, felt safe he supposed.

Eldin didn’t need to go buy more booze, there was plenty of that in the apartment, it made up for the lack of food. “Plenty of booze in the cupboards at home. How about I buy ya drinks tomorrow night, if you plan on stickin’ around”.

He used his foot to push open the front door and hold it for her. Turbo lift took them to level five and the corridor to his place. Once inside, he placed the bags on the low table by the sofa, “Make yourself at home”. He did, kicking off his boots and threw his jacket over a chair. Thought he had to make some sort of effort, although it was a waste of time considering how the rest of the placed look.

Vyri

Vyri

V
What ever happened to feminine mystique.

Oh she'd have him crying for more. She merely winked at him and helped herself to a bag, following him on through as he let her into his place. "Hm-" was her muffled response to her new home away from home. She had seen better.

She had also seen worse.

If you plan on sticking around.

No response, the woman licking her fingers as she kicked off her shoes and helped herself to his kitchen. The fatigue of the week slipped from her joints as she started pulling at cabinets. She wasted no time finding a bottle, her teeth used to gnaw at the cork. She pooped it his way, the cork flying from between her lips and hitting harmlessly at his chest. She tipped the bottle back. swigging eagerly.

She didn't seem keen on stopping, her throat bobbing with each swallow.

"Chit, that hit the spot," she gasped, pulling away and wiping off her mouth. Droplets of booze splashed down her chin, hitting her sternum and dripping down past her shirt-line. Nothing feminine about that. She relaxed a little bit, another eager bit taken as she held out the bottle for him to get a turn.

“Make ya self at home”, he said slightly amused with a hint of sarcasm. Yet, he didn’t stop her.

There was nothing in Eldin that would have him busy himself with a futile attempt to tidy up, it is what it is as far as he was concerned and besides, there was no doubt things would be back to normal soon enough. So, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

He leaned on the frame of the doorway to the small kitchen, the plates and whatever else was in there had not seen the light of day since he moved in. If she had asked for something, Eldin would not be able to answer her. He lit up a long thin cigar and let the smoke waft into the room. Vyri looked as much out of place in the kitchen as he would which didn’t surprise him in the least.

Only a slight look down to his chest, as the cork popped on his chest, with a grin to follow it. His eyes fixing on her, watching her guzzle the bottle of booze. Man, that was impressive he had to admit. If he was honest, she could probably match him drink for drink, the thought of the ‘game’ twinkling in his blue eyes.

When she finished, he watched the trail of liquid disappear into her shirt and delightfully tantalise him with only a trace of dampness on her shirt. Several thoughts ran through his mind now, none of them with a sense of innocence.

“Ya savin’ that for later?”.

He took the bottle from her and took his fill, equally. But he turned and retreated into the lounge room, kicked off his boots and fell into the sofa lined with dirty shirts and strewn cushions which he did not care for. He propped his feet on the table, arm resting along the back of the sofa and drank some more.

“Ya right that does hit the spot”. The food was starting to smell good, he could Vyri buzzing about the kitchen, vanishing from sight from time to time. He leaned along the sofa to watch her nicely shaped, ‘buzz’.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Vyri gave a low, content hum, pulling out of the kitchen with a fresh bottle and dusty things that served as plates. Hardly mattered, her wrap was half gone as she handed him the plate. A gesture to him himself to the food was made. She plopped down besides him, kicking her legs up and informally sliding them across his lap.

Like they were good pals.

Her eyes only twinkled further at his reaction, Vyri smiling into the bread-wrapped meal as she settled in. Silence descended upon the moment, comfortable and tantalizing as she ate and watched him in turn. Her suspicion of a hang over became confirmed as life started to spark back into his body. Less slumping. More smiling. A glance at food.

What was he even doing here with her? Didn't Mr.Big Shot Officer had a job to do.

She licked her finger of sauce as she reached the end of her wrap, a bit some undiscovered on her chin. "So what next? Can't imagine they pay you to lay around all day-- tho hell wouldn't that be something." She pulled up the fresh bottle, half cheering to the concept and tipping it back.

"Do you even work for them?" Came the challenge.

She certainly was making herself at home. Eldin lifting his food as her legs settled over his lap, he turned to her with a questioning look. Sure, she was comfortable, but he wasn’t. He set his plate down on the arm rest as his lap was occupied. A big bite into this wrap thing and he already started to feel life seep back into his body. He couldn’t remember the last meal he had, proper meal with green things in it. But his body seemed to miss it.

“Nop they don..”, never nice to talk with your mouth full. A hard swallow, “I don’t know about you, but what’s next for me is gettin’ outta here”. Yes, he had work to do, and now that he is a sheriff, he keeps his own hours. The promotion really suited him.

“Ya think I lied about that?”,
back to the lying game? His eating slowed up enough to continue the conversation. “Ya gotta bit of something…”, he pointed to her chin, but decided to wipe it off himself with his thump as his fingers cupped her cheek.

“Ya wanna see my credentials?”, a loaded question. His plate was clean, and thrown to the table with a clatter, he couldn’t move so it was his only option.

“Ya always sit like this? With someone ya hardly know?”. His eyes looked down the full length of her legs, not caring if she noticed. But his eyes didn’t stop there, they kept going all the way up.

Vyri

Vyri

V
"Oh I wouldn't say I hardly know you. You did pull out of death's maw." Twice, she thought to herself. Though the latter was likely melodramatic to him. What was just a holding cell to him felt like a billboard with a target over her head.

'I'm here, come get me.'

She tossed her plate to join his, sending it crashing haphazardly into the take out bags as her attention did not divert from him. The air grew thick with tension, her heart stuttering a far bit faster than she would have liked as he reached out for her. His loaded question earned a flickering grin.

She turned her head, her lip brushing into his palm. Her eyes held his; he'd feel the silky presence of her tongue against his skin, relieving him of a bit of sauce she had felt between them. "I can move if you want." She did not move a muscle as subtle grin grew more pronounced. The mischief in her gaze was unmistakable, an eyebrow raised as she leveled, "But I'll need to see your credentials first."

"You know," her grin widened. "For security purposes."

“I suppose ya right”, he grinned back, besides getting to know someone more can be overrated and a disappointment. In this moment the atmosphere between them shifted, or maybe rather accelerated. “Ya definitely owe me one toots”.

‘I’m here, come get me.’

He could not care less about the plate for anything else in the galaxy for that matter, right now. And as she tantalised his skin with her tongue, rational thought vanished. “Yeah I think ya should move”, he whispered with intent to his actions and his body temperate rising. Suddenly, Eldin shifted her legs off his lap and leaned in to kiss her hard and deep.

Only an inch separated them as he pulled away from the kiss and looked deep into her sparkling eyes. “Why don’t ya find out for yourself”, in response to his credentials. “And since when did ya worry about security”.

He kissed her again, with growing passion and fire on his lips. He remember the taste of them from before, and now they were even sweeter, her scent filling his head and drowning out what was left of any sense of reason. His hands having a mind of their own.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Their mouths collided in a sudden bout of passion, her fingers twisting into his shirt as she anchored herself against him. It was only his hands roaming her body that kept her upright, her torso twisting into his arms as she met the kiss in turn.

About time.

The little dance they had been doing had felt almost painfully drawn out. Heat hit her body in turn, the way he looked at her as he pulled back left her feeling oddly exposed. She shut that up at once, instigating the kiss with eagerness that was consuming. Her fingers slid into his hair, finding purchase there. Her fingers tightened, his neck tilted back and pinned by the grip as she dragged her lips to the exposed skin.

"Better safe than sorry," came the cheesy answer, whispered into his ear. Her fingers ran their invited path along his belt line, movement silky as she felt for those 'credentials'.

The gun was unholstered, then heard scattering discarded across the floor. She caught his earlobe between her lips plying him of the badge she had seen once before. The grip left his hair, a laugh bubbling as she turned to regard the piece of metal closely. "Sherriff Daine."

Nothing she didn't already know. It was sent spinning, her head turning to meet him head on and capture his lips again. Her fingers hit the hard metal of cuffs on his belt. She grinned a little wider, speaking against his kiss.

"Have you met your monthly quota yet, Sherriff?" Myth or not, her meaning wouldn't be a hard guess to make as the pressure of the cuffs left his belt next. How many wrists had been placed in these cuffs?

Bit by bit he was ‘disarmed’ and did not care about it. His eyes rolled gently as her lips found his neck, the sensation of her warm mouth driving him mad. The sofa became inadequate a place, his feelings and wanting to override everything. He got up and pulled her to her feet, bending down to scoop her off the floor as his lips found her’s again, not wanting to dull the passion between them.

“Ya wanna wrangle with the law”, he teased through their kiss, and walked them both to the wall. He pressed her back to it, hooking her legs up around his hips. His hands reached for her shirt and pulled it up over her head, before fighting his own to get rid of it. A pile of clothes starting the litter the floor of his apartment.

He raised her arms and pinned them to the wall above her head, “Just need one more to make quota”. Close to her face, their eyes met. His alive with the flame of passion and all his wanted was her. Sure, there had been others, but this girl was different, Eldin had never felt the desire so greatly as he did with Vyri.

They were as good and as bad as each other. He had met his match and it was exciting. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he was being ‘played’, but he did not want to stop it, nor did he care. The tension and attraction both had felt when they first met, all came to this moment and Vyri could play him like a fiddle, she had him in the palm of her hands.

It was his turn to find the softness of her neck, his lips brushing gently against her skin and his kiss making it’s way down her body.

Vyri

Vyri

V
At first, she moved with him, expecting him to step towards a bed, or a chair. All places she could lock cuffs on, and no doubt that's where her thoughts had fled to. A bit of shock hit her body as he picked her up and leaned her into a wall. But it would be a lie to say it didn't excited her, more heat entering the kisses as they fought for each others lips and clothing to come undone. Shirts off, hands pinned above her. Most men didn't take a bite back at her.

And they certainly didn't look at her that way when they did it.

It disarmed her, her lips parting in a small 'o' as she stared right on back. Unguarded. Enthralled. Full of desire that she reasoned only made the con that much easier. He asked a question of her, but he got no response back. He broke that disorienting look, thank feth, and started exploring the curves of her neck.She wavered in place, her need to leave and cash out of this situation crumbling under the heady desire to sink deeper into him. Her eyes closed as she basked in the sensation of his lips brushing over her. Her head tilted back, throat bobbing as she swallowed hard.

A soft noise hitched from her lips, her thoughts dispersing into a fog. The tension that had built up between then shattered into desperate need, what she was here for no longer mattering. The cuffs slid from her fingers... hit her shoulders, then landed in a clatter at his feet.

"Yeah," she finally said, her voice hoarse. "Take me in."

Now who was playing who.

From that moment there was no need for words or retorts from either of them. Both had lost the will to ‘play’ or fight against the desires they had for each other. There was no illusion in the meeting, both knew what the other was or that this encounter was more than two people enjoying the moment and each other. Vyri was very exciting to Eldin, he could not deny that, but regardless he did not want more, mostly because he had his own baggage to contend with, and did not want to rope someone in on that deal. Vyri was her own woman and no doubt had plans of her own, and a fight against whatever she was dealing with.

After all, she was on the run.

There was nothing wrong with two people spending time together, enjoying each other after all, one never knows what is around the corner in one’s life in this galaxy. Death is a certainty in this place, and it could reach out it’s bony cold hand in the blink of an eye.

The rest of the day was spent entwined, the fight for control had subsided slowly and each one succumbed to desires. No sense of duty or work or anything crossed their minds for that time. At least for Eldin. Eventually, sleep claimed him, for the first time in a long time, it was contented. No images of the hauntings that plagued his slumber that ghostly image of his mentor shooting himself, there had been no need for the bottle to drown them away. He rested deeply in the warmth of the sheets and the body next to him.

Vyri

Vyri

V
Vyri's eyes snapped open. It was a rare thing to wake up in utter silence. No bustling crowds walking past your head, no children laughing or James screaming. No ship engine. No cell doors slamming. No bar keep smashing down a cup to wake you up.

Just silence.

And the steady sound of breathing right next to her-- not as shocking as the silence, though the memories that came flooding forward did sent her for a spin. Her stomach went a-fluttering, the only part of her to acknowledge the mutual nature of yesterdays indulgences. And that had been exactly what it was-- a mutual head dive down into what ever the hell they found between them. Chemistry? Drugs? Her paying back a debt?

Hardly mattered, she told herself, her head turning on the pillow to look over his shoulder at the space around them.

Her gaze slipped down to skim his features, the wall she had slammed over herself wavering for a moment. Well it had been something alright. Her expression softened as she carefully crawled out of the bed, the air cool on her skin and as she scattered and tripped on the sheet and floor. She caught herself silently, more than adept at this particular brand of.... sneaking.

Without a look back she began to pick around the space for her clothes. Under the couch cushion? By the night stand-- the take out-- under a set of cuffs, loud in nature. She tried to muffle the sound of the metal in her shirt as she picked them off the floor, her thoughts aimed forward. What next?

A bar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom