Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private To Create..... Life

NabooCruiser03.jpg

"Master Dexter we're making our final approach to Crakull."

"Excellent."

Darth Sorn was just finished with his meditations when his protocol Droid: DLE-720 had made the final announcement. He had spent the past hours of the trip attempting to gather Dark Side energy needed in order to better conduct his experiments. Recently Sorn had been trying to revive the Blue Shadow Virus and create an even deadlier strain. It was a disease that once made multiple species extinct practically over night and was created again during the Clone Wars. Sorn was rather fascinated with the potent effects the Virus had on the public and wanted to test the limits of the vaccines. Who knows maybe the New Sith Order can use it against the Galactic Alliance in their little war. It matters not, what Sorn wanted was to study viruses and cells and accelerate their evolution. Viruses can't evolve given that they are neither prokaryotic nor eukaryotic and can only replicate in living cells. But what if Sorn could breathe life into them give them more of a will of their own and strike the necessary hosts with deadly precision?

There was a woman who was willing to help Sorn, the Sith Sorcerer was more of a recluse only becoming sociable when he was his alter ego: Dexter Trar. Dexter is a renowned Microbiologist who is currently serving as the Dean of Medicine in the University of Alderaan. It was the perfect location for Sorn to keep tabs on the Galactic Alliance especially in the heart of the Core Worlds. Also it was located very far from the capital and bordered next to the SJO making it safe for Sorn to keep hidden. The woman somehow found out about Sorn and said to meet her at the planet Crakull. Curious about her all Sorn knew about the woman was that she was part of the New Sith Order, the only people capable of controlling the savages that made up the ranks of the Brotherhood of the Maw. Sorn saw them as tools despite the fact that the Brotherhood welcomed him after the Warlords of the Sith fell apart. The cultists were fifthly disgusting creatures but useful idiots.

"My lord," DLE said Sorn approached the cockpit. "We are being sent coordinates by an unknown person."

The Sorcerer frowned analyzing them. "Sounds like our host is pointing the way," he said. "Enter it."

"Yes my lord."

Sorn's Ship Barge made the final landing in what appeared to be a large, unfinished World Raft in which Sorn presumed was the woman's base of operations. As they landed on the landing pad, Sorn stood in front of the decending ramp awaiting this woman. Could he trust her? Maybe? Maybe not?

Treachery was the way of the Sith.

Maestus Maestus

Last edited:
Crakull. The crown upon Maestus brow. It had been years since Maestus assumed her reign. The native Croke, what remained of them, were either enslaved or in stasis. To be awoken only at the Great Beast's command.

Darth Sorn Darth Sorn would come upon Alkonost, the capital city. Most noticeable would be the shell-like fortress in the center of the sprawling metropolis. From the center and edges of the fortress, spires arose. The tips just kissing the clouds. Such spires were elsewhere through out the city, though for what purpose it was unclear.

Sorn would indeed be given landing coordinates and clearance. The coordinates took him straight to the center of Alkonost, in the courtyard of Fortress Maestus.

As Sorn descended the ramp, the sounds and scents of a thriving civilization would assail him and all his senses. As he took a moment to survey the area, Sorn could immediately discern an air of order and control. Yes, the citizenry hustled and bustled, living their lives. But beneath the buzz of life, beyond the busy streets, the fist of Maestus ruled.

In pairs, on every street patrolling in each direction, were well armed and vigilant warriors. These were not her Chosen, not even close. They were her own planetary military force. Armed with blaster rifles on their backs and Beskar spears, each wore gear similar to that of a stormtrooper. But these soldiers wore armor that was lighter and more maneuverable.

When Sorn stepped off the loading ramp, he was greeted by 3 men. 1 stood in front of the others. All 3 men appeared to be peak physical specimens. Well muscled yet lean, notusclebound in the slightest. Were Sorn to make eye contact with any of them,, he would find them alert and keen, with heightened attention to detail. They exuded a quiet competence and confidence..

All 3 men carried Beskar pikes in their left hands. Grips relaxed yet ready. All 3 wore armored half breaches with solid boots. On their right shoulders are Beskar pauldrons. Scratched and dented from battle. All 3 men bore various scars on their faces, chests, arms and backs. The man in front bore a particularly vicious looking scar on the front of his chest, left side. It was he who addressed Sorn.

Welcome to Alkonost. The Mistress awaits within.

His voice strong and steady, if he feared the Sith before him, there was no give away. No wavering in his words or tone. He even made eye contact with Sorn. Perhaps he had already stared into the depths of hell and lived.

Lead warrior took 1 step back, and the 2 behind him split apart to allow Sorn passage. When Sorn began to walk, the Commander of Maestus Chosen fell in step with him, but 1 step ahead to lead the way. The accompanying 2 took up positions behind Sorn and their Commander.

The city was rather.... quaint which surprised Sorn he would've thought that the planet Crackull would be chaotic based purely on the name but there was some order on this planet. The aesthetics were oddly pleasing as well with buildings a blend of rock and technology gave it an esoteric feel. Sorn was an art collector and does art in his free time. Looking at the city he already felt the urge to paint, to capture its essence. The Sith Sorcerer's gaze fell upon three large men each armed with Beskar Pikes. Judging by their confident strides they honestly think they could intimidate a Dark Lord of the Sith, how cute. With a snap of Sorn's fingers, all of their heads would simultaneously burst like a tomato that was stomped by a Wampa.

"Very well," Sorn said making sure his Double bladed Lightsaber was attached to his belt. "Lead the way."

The woman didn't even bother to greet Sorn herself? Pathetic. The pure arrogance of her to not be the one to meet a fellow Dark Lord. To insult him by sending these buffoons to do her work. Back in the Sith Empire, that was considered an insult. Then again the Sith Empire was dead destroyed by their own ignorance. Sorn continued to walk wondering what this Dark Lord had in store for him, it better be good.

Maestus Maestus

The Chosen Commander led the small group inside Fortress Maestus. In stark contrast to the neutral tone of Alkonost, the fortress interior was darker. Not outright dim and bleak, mind you. Lighting abounded, and fresh air swirled through out.

But the atmosphere was darker. The pulsating darkness could be felt even by a non-force user, it was that -alive-. The deeper one went, the closer you got to Maestus herself, the darkness only grew in intensity.

Decorations were sparse. There were no homages to the Great Sith of the past. No depictions of glories long gone. In fact, what decorations There were, were either abstract or scientific in nature. Chaotic artwork, matching Maestus own spirit.

Darth Sorn Darth Sorn was led deep into the fortress. He was brought into the throne room, but Maestus was not there. Her throne was basic, unadorned. Black durasteel with a single red stone at the top. No cushion or padding. Clearly, Maestus was not a creature who sought comfort. Or perhaps, she understood that when in power and authority, one could not afford a moment of calm or relaxation.

Sorn was taken to a turbolift. Once all were aboard, the Commander pressed a button, and the platform descended rapidly. In barely more than the blink of an eye, they reached their destination.

Stepping off the lift platform, Sorn could see they were in a massive cavern. The pulsating darkness, rippling above ground, was absolutely stifling at this level.

It would take Sorn little time to recognize he was now in a massive laboratory. Alchemical apparatus lined one entire side of the cavern. Computer terminals were intermixed with tables holding various experiments and...Were those corpses? Or at least, bits of corpses?

As Sorn moved further into the cavern, the Chosen Commander stopped accompanying him. Sorn was alone, with whatever awaited him deeper within.

While Sorn studied the lab, his eyes would come to rest on 3 long capsules. Clear, filled with a faint red fluid, yet otherwise empty. At a computer terminal beside the capsules, stood the Great Beast herself.

She had a clipboard in one hand, and was comparing it to the computer screen. Tweaking a dial. Making notes. She spoke without looking up.

Welcome to Crakull, Darth Sorn.

DLE-420 remained at the ship while Darth Sorn followed the men towards a Turbolift. This entry way was nothing new for Darth Sorn as he had the same setup back at his home in Alderaan. Yet while this Darth Maestus had her lab open to the public, Sorn had his hidden away underneath his home and deep into the Mountains. Sorn made sure that the walls of his lab was surrounded with the thickest anti scanning material and spent years building and expanding. In half of a second, they arrived at the fortress and Sorn continued to follow the guards his eyes scanning the surrounding area. He scoffed at the durasteel throne with a red ruby embedded onto it. Many Sith feel the satisfied when they conquer at least one planet and rest on their laurels, Sorn sought manipulation on a grand scale. One that may not see him on a throne, but a puppet master behind the scenes. It is best to be hidden and sow seeds of discord rather than be upfront and be vulnerable to your enemies.

Sorn could feel the Darkside pulsating in that cave, so much pure unadulterated power inside. When the Darkside energies wrapped around Sorn, he felt a twinge of power absorbing into his veins fueling his being. Ah the Darkside, the very basis of what Sorn sought to research. The Force was a tool, it wasn't some caring deity like the Jedi believed it to be. It was a tool used to control the will of beings. The Force was an Anima, it gave life but not thought to all living things. Only the worthy can truly harness the Force and could manipulate and even create life. The Living Force doesn't care for the health and well being for life. But through his research of the midi-chlorians, Sorn had some interesting revelations about them.

Waling through the massive laboratory, Sorn saw the experiments that Maestus was working as well as the woman herself. "You rule this planet Darth Maestus?" Sorn asked. "It's impressive to see order be imposed in a chaotic environment."

Maestus Maestus

A simple nod answered Darth Sorn Darth Sorn question. For a few moments more, Maestus was silent as she finished her calculations and input them into the terminal. Finally, she turned and regarded Sorn squarely.

Perhaps surprisingly, Maestus was younger than perhaps Sorn expected. Only in her mid-20s, she maintained her youth well. Her Lekku slithered around her waist, the tips peering around her, outstretched towards Sorn as she inspected her fellow Sith.

She possessed the stereotypical allure and sensuality attributed to her species. Her hips were perfectly proportioned to her body, and had a sway when she moved. To look at her, one would see little more than a beautiful young Twi'Lek with black tattoos.

That is, until one studied her face intently. Only then would they see the true depth and extent of the corruption of the Dark Side within her. In the delicate flesh of her face, cracks, wrinkles and fissures had formed. Her eyes were just slightly sunken in, giving her a haunted appearance.

Should one not pay close enough attention to the details of her face, they may remain unaware of just how deep the Dark Side flowed within her.

What no one could mistake, not even the dead, was the power she wielded. She was a force to be reckoned with on her own. And when she commanded the Dark Side, the reverberations pouring from her were nigh overwhelming.

She looked upon Sorn with a critical eye. She was curious about the man. His work intrigued her, and when she would learn more, she hoped it may prove useful to her own work.

I find order necessary, lest the civilians become unruly and need put down. I have no love for my inhabitants here, but they are useful. So they get to continue their existence.

She waved a hand to encompass her lab and all her work. Then strode across the floor, closing the distance between the two of them.

Why are you here, Sorn? What can I do for you?

Darth Sorn had to admit that Darth Maestus looked attractive then again about approximately 96.2 percent of the Twi'lek population is considered attractive according to studies conducted by the University of Naboo 3 years ago. They're often the trendsetters for standards of beauty for good or for ill as they are the most popular slave girls according to an underground study by the criminal underground just last week. Maestus displayed the confidence of a Sith taking advantage of their gifts that they were given unlike the Jedi who tries to deny their nature. The wily charms that Maestus displayed while a bit alluring was overall useless against him. Beauty to him wasn't just physical but also through their desires and intelligence so far Maestus has displayed both but how ambitious was she truly?

"Order is always necessary," Sorn said. "It keeps the people ignorant and the ambitious left to their own devices. An orderly world, is a quiet world after all and we must make sure that the masses are fed their usual slop of pleasantries."

It was amazing how the common person can be easily swayed by things such as Holotv and all sorts of trivial junk preserved in all of its triteness. People are addicted to petty drama, slander and such consumed by it never realizing the moral and social degradation of themselves. What's worse is that these same people believe that they are moral and virtuous, that they are scrappy, unique underdogs fighting against the system. What they didn't know was that they're just pawns being used in a grand game by those in power. It's how the Galaxy operated since its inception the only unchanging fact.

"You were the one who sent me my lady," Sorn scoffed. "You sent me an invitation saying that you can help with one of my experiments."

There was a pregnant pause before Sorn continued. "Though I've always kept my lab work hidden," he said with venom in his voice. "No one has access to them until you. So speak up Darth Maestus and explain how you were able to uncover my ambitions?"

Maestus Maestus

She rested her inhuman eyes on the man before her. The irises were absolute black, a mirror of her soul. Ringing the irises were rings of red flame. At the moment, they were calm, resting, flickering here and there but not the flaming inferno when she was angry.

A soft chuckle and she strode past him, towards one of the long capsules. She laid a hand on one, sighing gently.

I make it my business to keep tabs on those who may be useful allies or dangerous foes. Your work, Dexter Trar, is well known. And quite intriguing.

She waved a dismissive hand, bringing it down to the capsule in front of her.

My own research could benefit from one such as yourself. I have been delving into midichlorian manipulation. I believe you may hold keys to impending breakthroughs. So, what say you? Are you willing to assist me? All of this, you will have access to.

She motioned around the massive cavern, encompassing all the equipment present. While everything was used and no longer qualified as brand new, it was all well maintained so as to be in optimal operating condition.

This, of course, is only the first step. When you arrived, I'm sure you noticed the station being built in orbit. Now -that- is most exciting.

Was she being purposefully vague? Leaving out the juicy bits? Indeed. She was a master manipulator. And she had done her research into Darth Sorn Darth Sorn and his alter ego Dexter Trar. She knew of his work on Alderaan with the viruses and vaccines. How she knew, she would not say. It was enough that he was aware that she could find out nearly anything she wanted.

She ran her fingers over the clear panels on the long capsules. Softly, under her breath, she whispered Soon.

The capsules were long enough for the average adult of most species to lay in. Sorn would notice, should he look within, restraints at the wrist, head, waist and leg areas.

Whatever Maestus was working on, she clearly wasn't prepared to spill all the beans. She turned her gaze back on Sorn to gauge his reaction.

But whatever Maestus was working on, it made her buzz with energy. She was very excited about something.

Well it wasn't like Dexter Trar wasn't well known, he was after all a famed Microbiologist noted for his research on novel microbes and emerging infections diseases. It was his true identity of Darth Sorn that he took great pains to keep out. Darth Sorn's work was mainly interested in the relationship between the Force and people and how the Midiclorians serve as the receptors. Yet his pursuits was of course experimenting with old viruses and see if they can be revived and enhanced. Modern medicine had eradicated many deadly viruses, Sorn was wanting to test that limit. "It seems that I need to be more cautious next time," Sorn said with a small bit of disdain dripping from his tone. "I see that you are interested in the deeper aspects of life as well?"

As annoyed as he was of Maetsus snooping around in his private affairs, he did appreciate her zeal for knowledge at least from what he was able to observe. "The station your building is quite impressive," Sorn added having the Sith Lord's full and undivided attention. "You must be very proud of yourself. Yet to me there's more to power than just taking over some backwater planet. Power is unlimited and pure and it is attained through cold, calculating plotting. My ambitions goes beyond simply ruling a bunch cro magnon buffoons who will worship if you give them trivial nonsense."

"So say your piece Matesus," Sorn said. "What do you possess that I don't already have? What can you offer me? I don't have time to be wasting on a tour."

Maestus Maestus

Maestus smiled ever so slightly.

Patience, Sorn. All things in due time. But, to whet your appetite slightly, I will indulge you a touch.

She moved to another terminal. Tapping a couple buttons, and the screen filled with data. She reached for a datapad and connected it to the computer. Setting the interface, she waited a moment. Then, she extended the datapad to Sorn.

Here. This is a small sample of my research into the manipulation of midichlorians. Perhaps it can be useful to you in your own endeavors. Feel free to analyze it as you wish. When you've had a chance to do so, perhaps we can discuss further endeavors.

She folded her arms cross her chest, and waited. She had made no comment on his statement of caution. Truly, that went without the need to be said. Caution was required. Especially in this endeavor.

Raising an eyebrow, Darth Sorn felt a chuckle coming along the corners of his mouth was begging to be form into a smile. He did his best to resist the signals from his brain to laugh reading the terminal containing information on the Midichlorians. "This is basically an introduction to the Midichlorians," Sorn said examining the information. "Yes the Midichlorians form a symbiotic relationship with organics creating life. But there is more to these precious cells than just being conduits for the Force."

Sorn approached Matesus placing his hands behind his back walking past her to see the land of Crackull through the large mirror. "The Midichlorians places limits on how much power we can summon through the Force," he said. "But what if I told you with the proper setup we can enhance our Midichlorians beyond their limits enabling us to become powerful?"

He craned his head towards the woman. "What if I told you?" Sorn continued. "That I can communicate with the Force directly through enhancing the Midichlorians?"

Maestus Maestus

Force communication and midichlorian enhancement...

Why had this not occurred to her prior? She gazed at Sorn intently. Was it even possible? Had he done as much? She turned and began meandering around her lab. Pausing here and there to observe some experiment or read some data.

A ruse, truly. She was perplexed. Dare she believe him? No, of course not, how silly. He would need to prove his words, first and foremost. If, and that is a big If, he is successful and can do what he says, the possibilities were infinite.

She whirled back around to level black eyes on him heavily.

Show me.

Darth Sorn Darth Sorn

A smile slowly formed on Darth Sorn's lips when Darth Maestus interest was perked about the power of the midicholorians. "You see why that taking over a planet and enslaving its population is insignificant compared to the power of the Force?" Sorn said. "Why a bunch of drooling savages fighting for us is irrelevant. The Force has remained a great mystery since the beginning of life. The Jedi refused to unlock its power while the Sith merely scratched the surface."

Sorn began to pace around in the hallway his hands placed behind his back. "This is a power that is beyond you Maestus," he said. "What makes you are worthy to learn a powerful ability?"

The Sith Inquisitor wasn't one to reveal his methods so quickly especially to a person he barely met.

Maestus Maestus

She listened as Sorn extolled the power of the Force. She said nothing, her face an interested yet impassive mask. Her eyes of sulfur and rage danced as he spoke, and her mind worked.

He spoke honeyed words of power, yet power for powers sake was wasted. It was what one did with said power that mattered. To further her ends and goals, she needed such knowledge. For that is what Darth Sorn Darth Sorn was truly speaking of. The true power in the galaxy.

Knowledge.

What makes me worthy? None of us are truly worthy, Sorn. But am I willing to grasp that knowledge, take that knowledge and learn, thereby becoming more powerful? Yes, i absolutely am.

She paused speaking and closed the distance between herself and Sorn.

If you had learned and mastered this knowledge, we would not be having this conversation. No, you wouldn't have come at all. Because i would not have been able to find you. Knowledge and power that you speak of, would render one nigh invincible and invisible. So tell me, Sorn, what do you want from me?

I have much to offer. As do you.

She moved away silently, leaning back against a bank of computer servers, crossing her arms over her chest. She laid her gaze on Sorn, a heavy thing.

And waited.

"Ah but as I recall Lady Maestus," Sorn replied his tone full of ice. "You were the one who summoned me, the one who interrupted my experiments to push the Force to its limits." He came closer to Matesus. "More time wasted here," he said. "Is more time wasted not discovering what the midichlorians are truly capable of."

The Midichlorians were not the Force, that much he knew they were in laymen's terms mitochondria if it gained full sentience. "You say that you have much to offer," Sorn stated. "What? Taking over a planet? Please. I'm not impressed with that."

He sighed. "What you say about people not being worthy of knowledge is a lie. Only fools think they are unworthy of knowing the unknown. The best people push beyond the boundaries of what's morally just. If I shared your mentality, I wouldn't be where was today."

Sorn frowned. "Now tell me Maetus," he said. "What do you truly have to offer?"

Maestus Maestus

Maestus could not bite back a soft chuckle as it escaped. Shaking her head, she sighed.

Do not think me...Unintelligent or unambitious simply because I rule a planet. While it may seem rather lacking, I chose this planet with great care. Tell me, Sorn, what do you know of the Croke?

She paused in talking to allow him time to think and consider her words. But she soon continued.

The Croke are the native species here on Crakull. They are highly intelligent, especially in the areas of technology and genetics. While I am not close to my ultimate goal, I am making strides. A combination of my own research and that of my Croke.

Another pause and she turned, moving swiftly towards a table. She lifted a datapad and extended it towards Sorn.

This contains copies of the majority of my research into the manipulation of midichlorians, as well as the reproduction of midichlorians. I have yet to isolate the exact compound to permanently reproduce and ultimately, increase the amount of midichlorian levels in a being. My experiments thus far are yielding short lived but positive results. Subjects show a marked increase in all physical characteristics...Speed, dexterity, strength. Not to mention a profound...Awareness of and through The Force.

She stopped then to give Sorn time to peruse the datapad. There was data upon data. Several experiments documented, test subject unnamed. Early experiments were utter failures, resulting in a near death-like state that lasted for weeks. After a approximately 6 months without any documented experiments, they resume. This time, with the first signs she was on the right track.

As you can see, there is more to me than just a pretty face and a desire to rule Crakull. There are always reasons, my dear.

Darth Sorn Darth Sorn

"Interesting," Sorn gave a soft chuckle. "You are thinking beyond what is possible," In many ways, Maetus reminded Sorn of himself when he was younger. One of his first experiments was to study affects of mind control and to see if he could manipulate it on a grand scale. He chose some village on Dantooine and began to use amoebas he has taken from the rivers of Harrun Kal and spread to their water source.

Sorn enhanced the Amoebas through midichlorian manipulation after all even a small unicellular Amoeba contains midichlorians much to Sorn's surprise. It was then the Sith Inquisitor would a month before he began subtly manipulate the Amoeba's using the force to control the villagers. It was..... effortless to reduce an entire population to his will and Sorn only had to put a fraction of the effort compared to a simple mind trick. Sorn had them worship him as a God, sacrificing their children for him. It was rather amusing to be waited on and for a moment Sorn tasted pure, unadulterated power. To have all that at his finger tips motivated Sorn to go beyond what was possible. Science was the way to know the truth of the Force, after force tricking the villagers into committing suicide and began to bury himself into the midichlorian work.

That was when Sorn was 19 and while Sorn has grown in power, he hasn't gotten closer to his goal. "I've done experiments like this when I was half your age my dear," he said with a wave of his hand. "But you are ambitious, I like that. Not many Sith even the ones who command the savages share the ambitious to go what's above and beyond."

He read the results on her datapad. "I supposed that we can form a..... mutual partnership of sorts," Sorn said. "Your knowledge of the midichlorians is basic compared to mine but through me you will have the power to bring a system to its knees."

Maestus Maestus

Maestus watched the man with muted interest. It wasn't that she wasn't interested. Precisely opposite, she was insanely intrigued. But she learned many many years ago to never show your hand until the end. The trick was finding the right combination of interest and boredom. Feigning one or the other can have marked effects on the course of the relationship.

She clearly saw the possibilities in what Darth Sorn Darth Sorn was saying. So when he spoke of power, she nodded with a touch of youthful enthusiasm. But not too much. She wouldn't want him to think she was so easily won over, that wouldn't do at all. She wanted him to court her. Entice her. Woo her. She wanted the pot to be so rich, it will appear she can not resist.

And when he spoke of bringing a system to its knees, she allowed a soft chuckle to escape.

My dear Sorn...A single system will be the proving ground. My goals will see me to loftier peaks.

She retrieved the datapad from him, laying it side. Clasping her hands loosely at the small of her back, she paced a few seconds. She spoke without looking at him.

Tell me. What do you envision our partnership looking like?

Darth Sorn surveyed Maestus trying to look for any signs of her true motivations. If there was one thing he learned as a child was that treachery was the way of the Sith. "It depends," Sorn replied in a soft whisper walking towards Maestus. "What those goals are, I want to control life, create it, and take it away at an instant. I want to break the limits that the Force has imposed on us, the more research I do into the Midichlorians, the more that I find out about its relationship with the Force."

Sorn frowned. "I want you to show me how committed to breaking your chains," he replied. "If you can demonstrate this in a way that satisfies me than we can have....."

He slowly brushed her cheek with his finger. "A fruitful partnership." he whispered.

Maestus Maestus

She smiled to him as he approached her. When he lightly touched her cheek, she allowed a soft sigh to escape past her lips. Her Lekku twisted and turned around themselves.

My dear Sorn, I am wholly committed to breaking any amd all chains that hold me back or attempt to bind me. The typical values of the Sith are present within me, yes. But to rise about such petty concerns, that is where I already excel.

Now it was her turn to reach for him. She took hold of his hand, her crimson skin hot to the touch. She turned and lead the way towards a balcony that overlooked Alkonost, the capital city of Crakull. Waving a hand, she returned her gaze to Sorn.

This planet, the inhabitants, serve my purposes. Be it war or peace, scientific experimentation or socially engineered situations, my subjects are ripe for testing and experimentation. Eith all the different species here, we are sure to have the opportunity to progress our research and studies a great deal.

She held his hand still, letting her thumb lightly graze the back of his hand.

I don't just desire to rule this planet. Or even a system. Together, we will rule the galaxy and the Force will be at our mercy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom