Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private To become a rancor

Objective: Meet Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae for her rigorous training

Auxiliary Objective: Be great

Whether it be in the jungles of Dxun, the dueling chambers in the Enclave on Roon, or going to a feast held by the Mandalorian Union. The two green skinned beings had garnered a respect for one another enough to begin training together. Stardust had much to teach the rally master about dueling, and had agreed to teach the gamorean more. While their sparring session taught Torrack a lot, the novice was not ready to face someone of the caliber that stardust was. Granted, being a legendary super soldier that can use the force, even after all this training it still would likely be in her favor. However, with time one do the apprentice dueler could at the very least make it harder for her. The mindset of the crusader and belief was that one trained to get better, not to already be better. While the rally master had basic training, much of his potential was untapped and not refined. The special training was apparently going to take place in the cold planet of hoth, its solitude would allow the two to ignore the outside world. There were not many who dared trudge through the deadly winds and snow that can bury those not meant to live on the dastardly planet. Not to mention that there were various snow monsters that lived in this treacherous place.

The silver lining in all this was the design of Torrack's custom beskargam gave him warmth enough not to be outright killed by the sheer temperature of the planet. One good thing about implementing the neo crusader design, Cassus Fett certainly thought ahead when creating this design for the crusading force during the mandalorian wars. However even with this design, the cold tempurture gave chills to the body of the warrior. Nearby his ship, he waited for the Emerald Dragon to arrive. The area had many snowy hills with a nearby freezing cold river that would be their water supply for their stay here. The spot was usually a secret area the enclave used to help the many new memebers who wanted to go through the various trials before being inducted into the society of the Enclave. This was a good spot as any for however long they would need.

Hoth

Many a time she had visited this planet, during her early years when she was still training her pyrokinesis she came to train to be able to stand unclothed without feeling the chill of the ice cold winds.

Now however was not to train her pyrokinesis, instead her new apprentice needed training in using a blade and this place offered privacy that stardust wished so she could solely focus on training him and sharpen his skills to be a deadly force of nature. Winds buffeted her decently sized shuttle that was full of different training blades, droids, and of course neccessary rations for her to be able to stay as long as she wanted, spotting Torack Australis Torack Australis and his ship her own slowly descended down blowing some snow around before she settled down softly and shut it down. The ramp opened as she strode out in her battle armor without her helmet on, snow seemed to turn to steam off her body as her pyrokinesis kept her warm out here in this winter wasteland

you made it good, I'm not sure how long we will be here, but by the end I will see too it that you have all the skills neccessary to be better then you are now

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Such power was impressive, to see heat of that magnitude able to effect the elements. So that is why she was called the emerald dragon, a fitting name to say the least. Whats even more impressive was the prepared nature in which training was set up for the two, there were training driods, training blade, and other well needed provisions. Torrack's Bucye would nod at the words, for however long they would be here he would be motivated. "Im dedicated to this chiet, squeak squeak lets get start!" , only the maddest or toughest of hearts had the gaul to train in such conditions. But these two were mandalorians after all. The toughest and scariest people in the galaxy, were mandalorians. A trait amongst their culture was their ability to laugh and scoff at challenge with glee. The crude being had fire in his belly, with the desire to get better.

A grin formed, truely this hog was a dedicated one that had her respect

i will warn you now, you will hate me throughout this entire thing I will ensure you hate me. I will ensure you hate me like I am a enemy to you for i will bring out the fullest to make you not hold back

She motioned to the training droids

i will start by not fighting you directly for if i did youd learn nothing and merely be stuck. Therefore these will be the beginning ive brought plenty to be broken

Older models that worked just fine but they weren't being bought no more and star had to find a fun way to scrap them

punishment for failure will be harsh...potentially even harmful....do you wish to continue before we begin

There was no doubt that training would be hard , especially with one of her reputation in the galaxy. Without hesitation he would nod, accepting her training methods willingly. The novice would ask his mentor a question, "So do I just smash these clankers? Squeak squeak Or do you tell me when to begin? squeak squeak " . It was a good question to start, as knowing the rules his teacher would go by would certainly help him learn from this exercise. Porker held his Beskad , the pig face would exhale and inhale. This was a pointer given to him when they sparred together at the enclave, in order to be less tense and more mobile. While subtle , the bucye would certainly exert the breathing from its speakers.

The snow permeated throughout their training ground that they were now standing around, there was nothing but the two of them. The quit breeze and physical exertions would be all the noise throughout the area. Being on the go recently, this change of pace was a welcome one, constantly being on the move can take a toll. In order to be a good Mandalorian, time must be taken off for self improvement. Otherwise if time is not taken off for such activities , the warrior of the resoln'are would become sloppy.

For Torrack's own sake, such a thing could not happen, tho the boar would not allow such things to get that bad. The training droids were numerous, and would make good practicing dummies.

Regardless of what happened, the crusader would do everything he could to get better. Harnessing the passion he had , in a way that allowed him to fight with technique would make him more effective.

over all yes, however they'll start off easy a warm up im not that cruel, but ill make them even harder with each one your able to destroy

She activated one and set it to the lowest setting, it approached and got in a defensive position

we wil start with a set of 30 for the day, get through them and you'll earn yourself a reward that honestly ive yet to come up with...fail

She looked to the icy landscape to a far hill

and you'll either run thirty times to that hill half a klick away and back or sleep out here with enough to keep you warm...i did say I'd make you hate me through this didnt I?

Taking a high guard, the gamorean would prepare for the first droid that would start for the first set. With aggression, the pig would make loud squeaks of a boar. Against a humanoid or live being, such noises would be a scary sight to have to deal with. However, this bot was mechanically made and not an organic. Fear was not in it's programing and so the robotic training droid acted normally. The first five were easy and taken down with ease, then the stamina of the crusader began to tire. The body of the student began tensing up yet again like during the sparing session at the enclave. Frustration pierced the eyes of the warrior, breathing hard in the snow the struggle began to become more apparent with the tenth droid.

It was as if the green skinned being in his beskargam was beating himself internally, the student lacked patience and was not channeling his passion or anger like he did earlier that allowed him to succeed. One big mistake upon another began happening as more rage built up he began forgetting technique and even basic sword play. However what was easily noticed was the angrier Torrack had gotten the more he began to be stubborn and not quite. It was as if the fearsome being gained strength during his phases of anger. While not quite like a berserker rage state, the similarity that the rally master kept exhibiting was wild.

The problem however was , that it was not harnessed and was not a disciplined and correctly used force. After continuously being wacked by the training droid at the 13th droid. There would be no more progress today, but hopefully with the attitude of not giving up and still struggling stardust could salvage today. The swine continued to get beat down now, not surrendering to the fiend that was giving a spanking to the poor trainee that refused submission. Every way the warrior moved was all wrong if he wanted to advance to the next level.

While short like his species, he was also stalky and well built, another characteristic. This hardy individual did not move like one however, it was as if he was trying to move like a smaller being that had flexibility. But he was a damn tanky boar, it was as if his basics instructor gave him bad habits that set him up for failure. Luckily, the emerald dragon was there to train him, not just to have advanced skills, but also to patch up weaknesses that can be fixed. How would she teach the galoot to better move? Guidance was obviously needed here, tho with this failure he would have to likely sleep out in the cold for the night.

Star herself merely walked around, eyeeing every inch of him and noting with each victory the rights and wrongs her was doing. Five seemed to tire him out and she frowned visibly...in a battle you wouldn't just stop at five opponents they'd be endless especially those that lacked skill youd be able to plow through yet theyd drain your stamina

At the 13th there was no progress, stardust sighed and pulled the droid back as she activated her saber and sliced it in half as she walked up to torrack and looked down at him

whoever trained you i should find and beat the sheb out of them...they've set you up to fail and in doing such should be held accountable should you have died...but luckily you've met me

She looked off towards the hill

your anger blinds you, you started making stupid faults that even a basic fighter shouldn't make...your trying to fight with the size of a rat yet your no size of a rat...your a rancor...a rancor uses its size to its advantage

She waved to the hill

start running 30 times back and forth

The tired pig face was luckily covered by his bucye, had star been able to see such a face it would be drenched in sweat. How the crusader had survived this long with such bad training was certainly a mystery. Things were going to become frustrating as the temperature began to lower and become colder, the armor clad being would have to run through this.

However complaining about such weather would not change the circumstances, the mandalorian was not a pampered brat and had dealt with harshness before. His T-visor Bucye would turn towards the tall and desolate hill, there also seemed to be a massive snowstorm that was oncoming over the snowy hill. Making the squeaky snort that gamoreans made when panting, the tired body would rise and make haste up the hill. Opening a comm channel he would speak to star while running up the large surface of a hill. "Sq squ Squee squeak What di, did you mean? By fighting with size?hoi ho hoink" . The student was still eager to learn, and had no idea what his instructor had meant.

With the snowstorm, gear , and height of the hill, traversing through this task would take awhile, atleast a few hours. So having a conservation while doing this exercise would help the novice learn through reflection. Despite being exhausted, the green skinned being would not quite and keep jogging. Maybe that was what the run was for, to reflect and think about lessons Stardust was teaching him. If this was the purpose, then the old cyborg was very clever in the brown eyes of Torrack. Not only would this purpose be completed but it would knock out two birds with one stone as conditioning would also be worked on. The wind was quite enough to give the true ominous feeling of being alone with ones thoughts, one if not too careful could die of frostbite by staying alone to think out here.

The warrior had much work to do, basic training was not enough for the coming conflicts that are likely to arise that the mandalorians would need to prepare for. The sith were getting more bold, and the galaxy seemed to believe that the mandalorians were too weak to come back from utter destruction this time around. But the mandalorians had gone through worse, and the freezing boar would not quit on his dream of a mandalorian safe haven.

Star herself was doing a little training, honing her pyrokinesis as she formed a ball in her hands and began changing it from different temps, a few glimpses plasma could be seen before it was just as quickly gone as her brow furrowed in frustration. Looking to her student she spoke

your a gamorrean, yet your fighting like your the size of the normal human, your arms are way to close together your stumbling all over yourself

The ball of fire grew then shrunk as she glanced back to it idly in thought as he ran up that hill yet again then back down

you also get easily frustrated, a thing any enemy will use against you, even I'm not immune to it but I am resistant to flashes of anger...control it and use it when its needed

After returning from the long trip after a few hours, the sturdy being did had returned from his conditioning for the day. Even with his custom beskargam keeping him warm, the chilling weather was still a factor. This only encouraged more resolve in the pig faced being's eyes, as his pig snout would breath air slowly in to recover from the conditioning. Loud enough for his mentor to hear despite him wearing his bucye over his oafish head that he had been created with. The hardy and strong warrior would never quit, while today's training was over and he would like now eat he nodded at the words his instructor had given him. Hands at the hips of his brawny figure he would continue to practice the breathing that he had been taught by Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae when they sparred at Roon. The snow was no longer as harsh as before , now having a small and light flurry. Snow flakes began raining gently onto the two mandalorians now standing outside. Hardship was the life of the many exiled mandalorians , even tho Torrack may have had a home, the Mandalorian Union would eventually have to deal with The Sith Empire. While they were relatively safe for now, darkness was rising in the horizon. Likely Clan Australis would once more call upon the Rallymaster to shed more blood for the Manda'ode, and this time the crusader would become a trained berserker ready to enter the fray with his men as a danger when that came.

"Today was a fething start, squeak squeak even if I looked like a sodding assling* hoink hoink*." . However the belly of the gamorean began grumbling, he wanted food, he needed food. " Let's eat something hoink hoink my belly is bitching at me again! squeak squeak" . The thing about Gamoreans, is even if they are tired, they will always run quickly towards food as if their life depended on it. Almost as if he had a second wind he began running towards the ship, the brutish "cook". Ate things boiled, as is a preference of many in his species, he began cooking a meal for two. Today they would have cooked ears from a space monkey, unless of course the super soldier protested such a meal. Or had other plans in mind for the day, the space pan sizzled as he began flipping the raw space monkey ears. "szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" was the noise the made as the continously were flipped in the air before hitting the space pan once more. Getting joyous over food, he would burp loudly with excitement and making his squeaking noises that his species made laughing at such a gross action.

What a weird and obnoxious porker this character was during the entire time they had trained together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom