Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To be Vod, or not to be Vod.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Her bowed for a moment, and then replied she had forgotten she faked her death Yes in the beginning we where family, and that family took coruscant. We where out numbered out gunned, and yet the will help each other fight harder for each other won through. Even me as new Darth, took down experience knights, held Jedi masters down. Took out padawan quickly, what ever it took to win, as it was us versus the galaxy. Then as always we took casualties, and to keep us winning we took on new blood, we did not vet them. Then the greatest of us all died Darth Shara, he was beautiful beast. I use to make him cookies, and he ate them even though baking was not my thing. He died after that things went downhill, till zeltros happened. Someone decides we going to raid it, to weaken the republic, I have no qualms with that. Though they butchered them for fun, which thinking back on it was kinda ironic, as they are a pleasure people and Darth Vornskr did like killing things. It was too much for me, I did not want any part of it. At this moment he may guessed that she was older than her body showed, as she was really forty in body of nineteen year old who she cloned from herself. She then raised her head, So how did you rise to top, of the bunch miscreants that I left. She did not know about the civil war, as she preoccupied with other things so she had not kept a close watch on things.

He smiled a charming smile to [member="Sabine Kurtass"] after she asked him her question. "Well simple really, I kept to myself and used my intellect instead of my brawn to rise up. I had a bad experience with my master or rather the darth that took me on as his apprentice. Darth Vaildra was my master and when I think back on it I feel that he was more preoccupied with trying to kill me than to train me, at least that is how his training felt like to me. Just to get the lightsaber crystal for my lightsaber I had to fight through hississ and a Terrentatek adolescent when I was barely an apprentice." He said though he smirked a little while he spoke, with his mask's lower half open his true voice came instead of the deep and distorted one.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Sabine laughed, ​Well if it makes you feel better, he was not that component apprentice. I did do some fill work training him, with fire that you used. I also knew some of his other masters, well some where not complimentary about him. Though he was pleasant enough, he also ran a splinter group I believe at one point. She was enjoying this conversation more than she should, and it felt good almost felt like being at home with a family again.

He smiled as he heard her laugh. "Well despite his short comings I learned a lot from him and it's helped me with my own apprentices though I feel I failed the first three." He replied before taking a softer sip of the water and another bite of the sandwich. He liked the atmosphere around them now, it was calm and they could have a conversation not argue like he had to do most of the time when talking with the other sith lords.

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

As they talked a beeping noise interrupted there conversation, Yavin IV was approaching. Oh we are hear. She fell silent, she had to deliver him [member="Alec Rekali"]. I am sorry I have to get this down, just don't let your pride get in the way to much. It was only advice she could give him, so she head to cockpit to land the shuttle.

Smiled a little at [member="Sabine Kurtass"]'s comment. "Depends on what will happen I'm sure." He said as he closed his mask and leaned back against the wall of his cell, waiting for the time the ship would land and he'd finally meet the person who put the bounty on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom