Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Be Deleted Faction

These Faction will be deleted tomorrow. This is your last chance to argue for their existence.
If you are a Faction leader of one of these factions please post here with a link to the faction and an argument as to why it should stay.

The Shapers of Kro Var
The Vagrant Fleet
Knights of Kal'Shebbol
Dark Alliance
Chiss Ascendancy-Add posts to Atrisian Empire Archives
The Brotherhood
Curtain Call
The Maw Consortium (OOC)
Disciples of Pew Pew
Harbingers
The Black Hand
The Echani Compact
Star Wolves
The Furball Collective
Greater Tion Hegemony
RC's Raiders-Move Threads into Fringe Archives
Cult of the Dark Phoenix
Clan Redde
Titan Core
Russidian Empire
Paper Street Soap Company
The Family
The Combine Collective
Zann Consortium
The old age of the sith lords
imperial remnant
Most Serene Republic of Manda
Siwennian Empire
The Prophets of the Dark Side
The Inquisition

Soliael Devin Talith said:
The Shapers of Kro Var
They are in Omega territory. Seeing as no one has the desire to play a Shaper that will stay on planet with the rest of them. I see no need for this to be taking up space. If this could be added to the Omega for future reference,If its okay with them, it would be fine with me.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Shapers of Kro Var were absorbed into OP. Their official notation in the OP Resources Forum can be found Here already. No further actions are required at this time. The old Faction Forums may be deleted at the leisure of Administration.

The Prophets of the Dark Side is an invitational faction of which I have plans for with other factions on the board. Also, could you add a @ for all the names of the faction leaders in case they miss this thread or don't read it for some reason?

Helmut Todstern said:
The Prophets of the Dark Side is an invitational faction of which I have plans for with other factions on the board. Also, could you add a @ for all the names of the faction leaders in case they miss this thread or don't read it for some reason?
Threads like this and announcement of deletions have been here since the beginning of December, tagging all the faction leaders is a lot of work since the list of subject to change on a whim.

Why is the Corsair Brotherhood on this list. I took a brief LOA over the holidays because I have a family and a life. I come back with LARGE fawking plans for my MY faction to find that you are going to delete it. I would appreciate it if you gave me A. Valid Reasons why my faction is on this list? and B. A way to make it so it stays off this list from now on?

J81YcPogLF.gif

Aedan Miles said:
Why is the Corsair Brotherhood on this list. I took a brief LOA over the holidays because I have a family and a life. I come back with LARGE fawking plans for my MY faction to find that you are going to delete it. I would appreciate it if you gave me A. Valid Reasons why my faction is on this list? and B. A way to make it so it stays off this list from now on?
* @[member="Aedan Miles"] See the original posts as it states:

These Faction will be deleted tomorrow. This is your last chance to argue for their existence.
If you are a Faction leader of one of these factions please post here with a link to the faction and an argument as to why it should stay

As for my own:

The Echani Compact - I have some plans to revive them with the sudden influx of characters playing the Echani, if this reason isn't good enough I ask that a subforum or something is created in the Republic and our Threads (Mostly the guides) are moved into the Republic. Thanks @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] ;)

Aedan Miles said:
Adding to what @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] said. No one has posted in your faction since December 15th. Even with your leave of absence others should have at least posted one or two things in the faction directory. Due to your stating you have plans your faction will stay for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom