Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Adventure (Serena Bouie)

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She was looking at her and Serana raised her eyebrows as she stood off to the side as her horn started to shimmer a little bit before it was lifting up a stun baton she could use for protection. She was wielding it like a saber and speaking while she trotted around a little with the saber slashing. "It takes some more effort but I can lift the saber with the force."

Wren watched [member="Serana "] a bit amazed actually, "Well that is something, so one on one works well for you?" It was a bit of a stretch of the imagination to envision her fighting.

Wren's writer is actually quite speechless at the moment.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She looked at her and nodded a little as she was speaking. "Well I am not certain, I have not had to fight more then one but my ability to fly allows more and the jedi have been working to teach me how to fight in mid air." she was looking at her and came to stand next to her as the woman seemed stunned and the large pony looked closely at her before nudging her with a nay. "Come on there are stranger things and you know the force can lead to many things."

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She thought about it. "Well a four armed warrior species that runs around the galaxy would be a start.... or maybe we'll find some whirlwind romance in the stars with a stallion that has a long flowing mane and chestnut brown hair." She looked at the human. "Or what you humans find attractive based on what was being described at the jedi temple by some fo the knights... It is a woman with large things of milk on her chest which seems a painful experience and torture."

[member="Serana "]​
"Men often find that attractive, I am not attracted to women. I like men." She looked at the pony and once again had the odd feeling as she remembered what she found attractive she guessed if she had to put it into words for a human that it would sound like what women are attracted to.

"Yes so you think there are any four armed warriors left in the galaxy?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]

"I don't see why not... Never know what could be out there... I mean there could be other horse people in the galaxy like me that talk and..." She trailed off both bypassing the liking males thing because well human males seemed very strange and smelled.... but she was liking the idea of exploring the galaxy in search of these being. "I mean there are so many things already out there, some were also taling about giant worms and little bears, mammoth sized pigs... I want to see it all and you can actually use human ships... You have fingers."

[member="Serana "]

"Having fingers does help in flying ships, but we would have to have a ship Serana if you really wish to go find these four armed warriors of old" Could they still exist, and if they did what would be their mind set when found, if they wanted to be found.

"Do you have a ship?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]

"Yes I have a ship and a pilot who can work the controls." She had an E'ron class, a nice sturdy exploration vessel able to get her around with lots of space to run around and a large open area to even fly a little. All it needed were people and not just droids running around to repair it. Her normal pilot one of the aces from the silver jedi who well mostly flew her around because he had failed as a padawan and been assigned to the explorers corps. "We can go in it and explore the galaxy. Me and my blond, female jedi companion.... Never going to get pulled over then." She said it with a grin while she was there and didn't fully know if the joke made sense. One of the padawans int he temple made it.

Good thing the pilot could work the controls otherwise he'd be a piss poor pilot Wren thought to herself and smiled.

"Yes when someone else drives you can't get pulled over" Serana was a bit silly it seemed, "I have some time to spare I guess we can go exploring for a bit but I have to get to Adumar I made a promise to help some people there"

She didn't want to forget her promise, but she also wanted to see if these warriors existed.

@Serana

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Serana looked at her and gave a nod of her head while she was walking. "Alright then we'll drop you off there when we are done." She had a grin on her face though while walking and motioned with her head. "ALright hop on and we'll go off to adventure at the spaceport."

@Serana​
Wren "hopped on", "Adventure it will be interesting, and it will be...exciting" Course right now riding a jedi pony was definitely high up on the damn what the feth meter.

"I'm ready, if you are" Was she ready, or was she just pretending to be. Her mind often wandered around often thought of things that didn't quite place.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Serana looked back at her andnodded her head while she was moving through the ruins towards the open area and she extended and flapped her wings as she went up and caught the updraft to go a little higher into the air. The direction was different as she was going towards the the starport at the lake while she was moving forwards. Then down to it as more Del-Ya were moving around and working in fields with the robes jedi who waved. Serana was looking towards her E'ron class while she motioned and was trotting with Serena on her back while her wings tucked in. She went past the large lake while heading to the ship.

@Serana

Wren had never flown quite like this and it took getting use to, when Serana tucked her wings and entered the ship Wren had to take in the details of their surroundings to understand, and see exactly how this would work for the del-ya.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

The interior of the ship was a sight to behold with cargo and crates as the ramp was closing and Serana moved through the ship getting into the lift to take her up. The cockpit had a pilot in it while she spoke. "Take us towards Loa Moe the temple world." She knew the name from their history books and the silver jedi sending a team there as they went about. The pilot was setting the course and Serana was looking over to the table where there was some food.

@Serana

It was all weird, it felt surreal. She wasn't really flying in a ship with a flying pony no she was knocked out somewhere unconscious having a dream. She would just go with the flow as she worked it all out.

If she worked it out, "how do you know the name?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She looked at her while they were moving and a smile was in her mouth with an apple. "It is where the human's came from before they came through the hypergate. It is famous on our world and on the other side of the galaxy." She was moving with some more food in her mouth before stretching out her wings.

@Serana

It was interesting to try and listen to her while she was eating, she had a feeling that Serana did not spend a lot of time with humans.

"that's interesting, so it is very ancient. I can't wait to see" She really couldn't it would be fun, to see something new.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

There was a nodding of her head while she looked t Serena showing more teeth in that horse smile. "I can't either and well there are beds on the ship if you get tired, so when you're done eating." She took some more food and kept moving around while stretching out her wings again and sitting on her hind legs. "Hmmm this ship isn't so bad and the company is much better then some of the droids."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom