Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tn-2 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

43910_fallensoul289_barrett-50-cal.gif

Image Source: [x]
Intent: To expand CDA's line of weapons.
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer:
Concordia Cresent Technologies.
Model: Tn-2 Sniper Rifle
Affiliation: Closed Market
Modularity: No
Production: Limited

Material: Xonolite, Blaster Parts,
Classification: Blaster(Sniper)
Size: Handheld
Length: 2.3 Meters
Weight: 20 Kilos
Ammunition Type: Power Cell, Gas canister,
Ammunition Capacity: 20
Effective Range: 600 Meters

Rate of Fire: Semi-auto
Special Features: Extreme range
Strengths: Accurate up to a 600 Meters.
Weaknesses: See weight and height, the Tn-2 is a massive gun.

Description: The Tn-2 sniper rifle is the second in CDA's Tn-line of weapons, it has the capability to shoot up to 500 meters away. Nearly as tall as the average adult, the Tn-2 is a massive 2.3 Meters. It has a
built in targeting scope, that can switch between optical, infrared, and night vision modes although while in night vision it is vulnerable to "flashing"(shining a bright light in front of the scope). The Tn-2s design closely resembles that of a slugthrower or the such.
Primary Source:

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />-----<br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />Starwars Chaos:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br />------<br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Hey there [member="Tel Ordo"], there's a few adjustments before I could put his up for secondary approval.

Tel Ordo said:
Image Source: Barret 50Cal

Please link the source of where you have taken this image.

Tel Ordo said:
Affiliation: CDA
Is this going to be used only by the company ? If not and it is being sold over marketplace threads or roleplaying threads then put this as 'Closed Market'

Tel Ordo said:
Material: Xonlite, Blaster Parts,
I assume 'Xonlite' is the metal known as Xonolite, correct ?

Tel Ordo said:
Length: 3.3 Meters Weight: 20 Kilos

This might be too much for your own good. A 3.3 meter is twice the size of a real life Barrett M82 and weight is 7 kg over the RL equivalent Barrett M82. I am pretty sure you could reduce those to make this submission better but if you do not want to change them - it is fine.

Tel Ordo said:
Ammunition Capacity: 50 Effective Range: 1 Mile

I would like to have this changed, 600 meters is what the longest optimum range of blaster sniper rifles in canon as far as I recall. A capacity of 50 ammunition with an effective range of 1 mile and a semi-auto firing mechanism is a bit too much.

Tel Ordo said:
Strengths: Accurate up to a mile. Weaknesses: Useless within 50 meters

I do not think that 'useless within 50 meters' is a weakness. If it can shoot so far away then I am pretty sure it can shoot me when I am within 50 meters of the sniper. If you keep the weight and length as they are then that can definitely be a weakness cause moving around 3.3 meters of a weapon is a bit hard.

The description needs a bit more information about the weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom