Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tip of the Spear

Adatsmam had gathered his warriors, tested them, figured out the best. He had trained them, gave them their weapons of fate and destiny, their trials were nearly complete. He had just gotten word that their armor had been finished. The armor, being made as typical armor, was ready by themselves, but Adzatsmam had a plan for them because he wanted to make sure his warriors had the chance to survive from fights. He knew they couldn't stand toe to toe with the best warriors of this galaxy, but whether they were the best or not didn't mattered, they were his family. He had picked up the armor and was traveling with the Sersaarai, he had a meeting with the Kissai

As he reached the temple of the ship, each of the warriors stood by his side, holding their assigned armor, their spears in their hands as guides as they walked. Adzatsmam took a step forward and greeted the Viae as he approached her, "Great Viae, I come for your help once more. I am sorry, I know this must seem like a preparation for war. But we can not ignore the fact that we are still defenseless in this wide galaxy that may one day wish to take our knowledge, or our strength." He bowed.

"Great Vazir, please, calm your nerves," she smiled, looking up at the boy who she had raised so long ago, who was once someone she held to comfort, but now she was the one that always needed hugging. "I understand the paths you take and endure. Even if we must go to war, that is a decision I trust you with. But even now, you do not want this armor to make your warriors powerful, you want them to live. It is very admirable, my Vazir, to request this of us."

Adzatsmam listened intently, giving her all the respect and attention she deserved. "Viae, may I ask, am I that obvious, or can you really read our minds? I am... curious... to the ways of the force. Sometimes I wish Icould experience the power of the Force. I feel it may help me in the path for the Shahku." Adzatsmam thought for a moment as he spoke to the Viae.

"No, dear Vazir, do not worry about such things. I am the Viae, it is my job to look out for the great Vazir and help in any way I can. I also do not want you to fear the force, it is very powerful. But do not let it be your crutch, you do not need the Force to be powerful, you have all of the Shahku, but unlike the Shahku, the Force is your weapon and your guide, you must treat it well. Now... shall we get started with the project you have for our great warriors?"

Adzatsmam smiled, knowing the Viae would always be there to help him and reassure him, keeping him straight on his path. "Yes, thank you Viae." As the Viae smiled, Adzatsmam gestured to his warriors, stepping to the side to witness the rituals begin. The Warriors stepped forward, one by one to the Viae as the other Priests began chanting. "My warriors. Just as proper you keep your weapons, your armor is just as important," Adzatsmam began as the Viae slowly took each armor one at a time to put them through their alchemizing, "You may not lose the armor or any piece. You may not lose your trusted weapon. If you lose any of this, you may lose your faith and strength, you must keep your determination at all times. When you fight, you do not fight with uncontrollable anger, you fight with the passion of your home. Your objective is not to destroy the enemy, your objective is to protect those you are swore to."

The Viae grew a large smile, knowing she, the priests, and the ancient knowledge of the Shahku were part of the Sersaarai's objectives to protect. It gave a special feeling to the Viae, as she was reassured of how much Adzatsmam cared for her. She felt she raised him very well.

"Warriors," the Viae began, "When I hand you back your armor, you must understand. It is yours, and yours alone. It is attuned to you, and you alone. You shall not trade armors, you shall not ignore their damage, you shall not have them forgotten. They will become apart of you, they are as important to you as your life, as the Vazir's life. You are the shield for our tribe, and these, the shield for you. You offer your lives to protect us, it is only fair we offer something as equal to ensure your lives stay with us and true."

Adzatsmam took a step forward. "You are the guardians of truth! Hear me, do you understand what all I have done for you means, warriors?" He spoke loudly, grabbing their attention, the priests also growing in volume. The warriors turned to Adzatsmam and put a fist to their chest, bowing their heads, "Yes, Vazir. Our purpose is to protect the sacred of the Shahku Tribe from the enemies who wish to abuse us or destroy us! We are the Warriors of Shahku!"

"No!" Adzatsmam yelled, "You are the Sersaarai!"

The Sersaarai raised their SaberSpears in a cheer before kneeling before the Viae and Vazir once their armor was completed. They equipped the armor and it was a feeling that... it just felt right to put on. For the most part, the members of the Shahku tribe never had complete clothing, only just recently gaining more than loincloths and tabards. This armor covered their entire body, and it fit like a glove to each Sersaarai. As they continued to wear it, they could feel the dark side flowing through them, giving them confidence and willpower. Perhaps it was the Crystal embedded in their armor, energizing them. Or maybe the Viae, influencing their behavior to keep them on their true path, the same effect she used on Adzatsmam to give him strength.

Once the ritual was complete, Viae stood back and watched as her Vazir was showing his true leadership abilities, touching a place in her heart. Adzatsmam walked over to each Sersaarai, slowly grasping their arms and gently pulling them up into a stand.

"Sersaarai, your purpose has only just begun. For the rest of this day, I need you to rest. Tomorrow, the real training begins. The Priests will further help me to help you to better understand the power of your armor and the abilities of your weapons. I will further engage in combat with you with my own weapon, and you must learn to give no mercy, as the enemy will give you no quarter. Today is the start of a new day, a true day, that all that know the Shahku should understand that were are not nothing, we are more than something. We can be great allies, or we can be ruthless enemies. No one shall dare cross us anymore. Today, we no longer hide in the shadows, we will grow from the cocoons the Priests have made for us, we will be their shield, and we will lead our people home." Adzatsmam took a breath as he looked over all of his Sersaarai. Truly, these warriors were on a completely new level compared to the warriors of the Shahku. This gave him a moment of realization, telling him he needs to be careful. He is creating powerful weapons of his family, without even thinking of the consequences.

This sudden emotion washed over him, and caught the attention of the Viae, and she didn't like it... She reached out to put a hand on his shoulder and began to influence him. "Your people believe in you, Vazir. You give them such privilege, honor, and hope. But we are still weak... what will we do to remedy our position?"

Adzatsmam released a great breath, the one he took in from before, feeling relaxed. He slowly looked towards the hand on his shoulder, but quickly looked back to his Sersaarai, "Go, take your day, I will see you tomorrow." He ordered, and the Sersaarai unquestionably turned to leave the temple, carrying with them their new sacred pieces of guardianship. Adzatsmam looked down to take a moment of thought before turning to his Viae. "The Shahku can not become what they are truly meant to be, Viae, not if we do not have our culture, not if we do not have our strength. Please... we must find a Chalice so that the Priests can engage their rituals with our Warriors, and our Warriors can become true Sith. If we had our armies again, no one would dare go against us. We would finally have a voice in this galaxy, even if it was a threatening voice. No one would dare ignore us anymore, the kindness you asked of me to show the large groups that hold influence here has been rejected. Give me a place, a direction, a hint. Our people are held back, we must grow."

"There are two items we need to grow our strength, Vazir," the Viae spoke up, "But yes, one of those items is a Sith Chalice. To find one, there are several locations that call to me. At this moment, they are not clear enough. In due time, I will give you these locations. It is a kind gesture that you care about the progression of your Priests as well, but do not forget... we still have the Engineers. Their need purpose and growth as well, all this time they've had the most minimalistic jobs of all, and not showed any attention."

Adzatsmam agreed, taking the Zuguruk into question. "I will find a great project to involve everything as much as I can great Viae, but is there truly no way you could give me an idea on the next path I should take? What about this... second item, you mentioned? How important is it?"

The Viae smiled and took a breath, relaxing herself from the long day. "The second item will further improve our family as a whole, much more than the Chalice. But I promise you, they are both equal in importance. This galaxy has grown so much since we were last here, but it had also grown while we were here. Then... we were considered inferior, here... now, we are considered primitive. I will help you on this journey still, Vazir, do not worry, I promise. I promised you I would not leave until you were ready. But, alright... this other item would help us to understand the way the galaxy works in this time, help us better ourselves towards the galaxy and not just ourselves. The chalice... to help us grow internally. The other item, to grow ourselves externally. But do not worry about that, ...Adzatsmam..." When she spoke his name, he came out of his sad spell and listened. "One step at a time. The path you have been taking so far has further improved our people and yourself, and I am truly happy for your accomplishments. Now, go train your people. By the time you are finished with that, I will tell you what is next."

Adzatsmam slowly nodded, clasping his hands together and nodding. "I understand Viae. Thank you for allowing me this time with you today, I know it is stressful to stop your constant rituals. But some day, I promise you won't have to exhaust yourself every day anymore." "I look forward to it," the Viae said softly, "Vazir." And with that, Adzatsmam left the temple to rest himself, and the Viae went back to her rituals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom