Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tin'tinag

745a87eb87e32e9a13f9d29e24316e66--female-sith-star-wars-rpg.jpg

Tin’Tinag(rewriting)
"What you ave to Know Bout me"
Name: "My proper name is Tin'tinag not sure what my family name is, people refer to me as Tin though, have had some strangers call me Tin Tin, not sure what that's a reference to". "Out side of causal meeting I guess I go by Padawan Tin'tinag, though thats a mouth full".
Race: "That should be fairly karking obvious, I'm a Twi'lek".

Heratige/Family: "Non that I know of, though have not really delved into that much, maybe I am related to some one maybe I am not".

Home World: "Nothing fancy, just your average Ryltohian, very typical, nothing to see here, move along".

Age: "It aint nice to ask a girl her age, but I am 21 if ya wanna know, still in the prime of my life".
Sex: "Female, that should be a no brainier, unless your blind, dumb or both".
Height;: "Not really on my to do list, but i thinkg I am around 176.6cm"
Weight: "Seriously not a wise question to ask, but if you must know I am 78kg".
Force sensitive: "Umm Jedi so Yes, but I don't make a habit of telling everyone I meet that".

Affiliation: "Well first it was the 13th rail, then was snatched up by the First Oder, fun story, but now I currently am hanging with the The Jedi Order"
Occupation/Job: "I do my typical Jedi stuff, peace keeping and what not, but I still am a Smuggler a heart, make getting certain 'items' easy, also I means I am well suited for under cover missions if the order so chooses to take one".
Rank: "Guess I'm a Padawan with whats his face as my current master"
Relationship status: "Had my fair share of partners, but right now Single... boys beware"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

"What I'm good at"
Stealthy:"Was quite the magic fingers and thief back when I was younger, smuggling and Jedi training also has given me plenty of practice keeping out of sight and out of mind, don't expect to spot me easily".
Ace pilot:"Have been flying since 14, running from the law and managing to get out of tight spot time after time, also helps that I am now in a proper fighter squadron, basically watch out for me in a dog fight, more crafty then most".
Expert slicer:"Being a thief had to steal stuff behind locked door as well as stuff that was not physical if you catch my drift, soooo an always count on me to hack stuff".
Athletic: "Smuggling and stealing requires a good amount of running the kark away from people, there for I am quite fast and agile, also stronger the I look, and having the force on my side just makes this even more of a asset".
Gunslinger: "Sure a light saber is good an all but blaster have helped me out more times the I can count, and I ain't no pansy on the quick draw, duel me and you'll find out".

"What I ain't"
Double crosser: "Now now don't be mad, that just how the world of crime works, those that a smart and strong survive, now I will not betray you on a whim, but if things are going to hell and I'm given an out not sure I'll be bringing you along too".
Force signature: "Son of a queen is how the First Order caught me, gotta get around to learning some signature cloaking some time in the future".
Dark past: "Yes I was a Diceiple Of Ren, yes they may very well still be chancing me, yes I sometimes I go a little power crazy, what can I say, having strength feels good".

AWOL: "Orders are boring, I like to do my own thing, better keep up or I'll leave ya behind, that is of coarse unless you have a better plan then me".

"Other stuff, in-betweens? but better let know anyways"
Sly: "Bet ya can;t find my real motives... yes I'm sly manipulative and do what I need to get what I want, just may not always be a good move, cops tend to pick up that sort of stuff and tie two and two together".
Soft spot:"I will admit for other twi'leks I may stop being an ass and help them out of good will, just don;t expect this treatment all the time okay".
Light amour: "I like to move fast then wear a lot of armor, not the best though for fights, but that's only if the enemy can hit me".
Melee adept: "Would not say i am the best at hand to hand fighting, but I am not stranger, tussle with me and get a good old bar fight methodology".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
"Me Skill in sabres, force powers and other stuff I guess, colour coded for your enjoyment"

Novice- Adept- Proficient- Expert- Master
[SIZE=11pt]Skill Scale: [IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]][/SIZE]

Saber Fighting Styles
Shii'cho: "Younglings know this stuff, literally child play, still takes a while to master though like all the other forms, though I am reasonably skilled in this area, Proficient". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]III[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]II IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIII[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I[/SIZE]]
Djem So: "Use your opponents strength against them, in my view the best sabre on sabre fighting method, also easier to learn and use, been my go to form for all duels therefore I am Proficient at it". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIII IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]
Shien: "Not a fan of blaster bolts, since this is also in the same field as Djen So I took up learning it, still in the early phases though so only Adept at this form". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII IIIII IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]

Force powers:
Jump: "Even a 5 year old could do this so yer Expert". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]
Push/pull: "More will power needed then for jumping, still need to wrap my head around it all but I would say I am fairly Proficient". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]
Persuasion: "Yo smuggler, use this probably every day, so I'm saying Proficient". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIII[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]
Sense: "First step in becoming a Ren learn how to sense Jedi so you can kill em, have yet tor really use this soooo Adept". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII IIIII IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]
Enhance: "Just your average stuff to boost strength and other things here and there, used it a few time, will say Adept too for now". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII IIIII IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]
Choke: "Yer sure It's a little dark, but come on, pretending to be Darth Vader is fun, guess its also got its uses elsewhere, still don't use it often, Adept it is". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII IIIII IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]
Shock: "Zappy zap zap, not lighting, but the little shock that this gives is more then enough to give a little help during fights and other 'uses', I am pretty good at this, Proficient". [IIIII [SIZE=11pt]IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]III[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]II IIIII [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]IIIII[/SIZE]]

"Oh talking about my looks now, nice to know your interested"
"Lets start of with my skin colour, a nice bright orange with my Lekku and body tattoos being a darker shade, said tattoos being a nice simple diagonal lines angle varies for each one". "Though I do have to mention I scar on my left Lekku from a certain master of Rens lighsabre, stung like a queen and left some slight brain damage". "I've since recovered the scar is still there, Oh you can't see it, well that because I wear coverings over my Lekku ends". "Just some basic Red and gray sashes that have been slid over the top, I think they look cool". "Moving on, eye colour, they are a nice yellow, don't let this scare you though, ain't got anything to do with my force alignment, for make up, just simple lip stick, sometimes a nice silver, other time purple... don't judge"

"I'll give you and hint, into how I think, makes birthdays more enjoyable too"
"I'm cocky and kind of a smart ass, but don;t think I am full of myself, I can be a crafty and trickery person two, being outgoing and fun also help with just social stuff, you know going out for drinks and hanging out at 'other' places". "also as Ive said before I still kind of have a soft spot for other Twi'leks also people that have had a rough past like myself, yer, yer I get a little mushy so what"? "Buuut, don't think I am all sweet and nice, get me pissed off and I'll make sure you pay, specifically if you steal something from me or break a personal Item I hold dear".

"My life so far, pull up a chair and aunt Tin will tell you a story" (guess I should fix this up and some point, but I'm lazy
Tin'tinag grew up as an orphan on the Twi'lek home planet of Ryloth resorting to stealing as a way of living, her skill in stealth increased as she grew also being taught the basic of slicing by certain people. Once 15 she was occasionally hired by lower crime groups to do certain task, refining her skill over the next few years, once 18 she had enough money to by her own ship using the skills she had learned to find work with other employers. Leaving a life of theft behind she mainly kept to smuggling and hacking and acting a a transport for individual trying to get away from sometime or someone for a set price. She continues her work unimpeded due to staying in neutral space and her low bounty as most faction are concentrated on their own matters.
Some time in her smuggling carrier she took a job offer from freighter captain @Catherain Jones to crew her ship for a certain job, this job entailed shipping a virus across the galaxy to The Wheel for a certain client. (The Ring of Undesirables)
She continued to serve on the crew for the next mission to Bespin in First Order space, her mission in this particular instant was to meet with a certain contact and join a underground insurgent ground. (The Undesirables visit Bespin).

All went well for a time being as she visited places like Na Shaddda and other smuggler hot spots. This endded when she was called by her lover [member="Caelen Tercept"], who needed a pickup from Thakwaa for an unknown reason, this turned out to be a attack on the garrison which did not end well as she was captured by [member="Kyrel Ren"] and forced to become a knight o Ren or be executed on the spot. (One man Mission)

Once captured by the FO she was taken to Vader's castle on Mustafar to be trained by [member="Kyrel Ren"]. She initially found such an opportunity exciting an took up the chance to further her force powers. Training in saber combat and telekinesis, making her own saber staff as well as some not to pleasant friends on the way.
To ren or not to ren that is a question
weapon of the being

After a meeting of the Ren her sense snapped back to reality and she made a stern effort to escape form the order. Her chance came about when on a mission and discovering a young but powerful padawan on her old stomping grounds of Na Shadda, providing a decent distraction for her master allowing Tin'tinag to escape to the remnants of Corellia. Shortly after she made way to Sanctuary in hope to lose any potential Ren tainting her, meeting up with another force user [member='Ar'ekk]. She joined his crew and started adventuring with him, doing odd jobs.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT='comic sans ms']land of the free

"Things I've done with the Jedi If your interested and the other stuff, can't be bother to keep talking"
Forging-of-bonds-faith
Enclaves First Spar
(place holder)
Late nights coruscant lights

"Shi't I own!! don't thouch!!"
Electro whip

Electro staff
DL-44 blasters,
Ion and thermal detonators
Security slicers
Micro-binoculars
Saber Staff (orange blade)

"Transport, Vroom Vroom"
Ship: Tachyon class light freighter
Land: Silk-5-speeder-bike x2
Other: non at the moment

"People I know some how, me option of them varies, greatly"
"Friends, or people that I don't hate"

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] "My master, good pilot"?
"Acquaintances, people that where friend, or people that I've run into"
[member="Kyrel Ren"]- "My former master an the nerf herder who gave me the Lekku scar, would be on enemy list if not for being good in bed and teaching me stuff I like".
Enemies, and people I don't like
"Most bounty hunters, screw them"
"People I've killed, fun times"
NPC: "A number of local law enforcement officer from several factions, never really counted"

Sounds fun, i tried to make her a bit different from my other characters, still need to flesh out her bio and other stuff, sure pm me if you want to rp, fining a yellow twi'lek character was a bit harder than i though.

[member="Darth Interitus"]
[member="Marcus Lund"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom