Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timpedia (The Saber Seer)

Timpedia

The Saber Seer
NOT THE PIMPIN' YOUTUBER!

Timpedia:

"I'm the greatest at fencing. I recently signed a saber endorsement, I'm here to release my one and only... ultra versatile: Saber Seer 1" - Timpedia after defeating the "Saber Lord" in the 4th combine.

hqdefault.jpg

NAME:
Timpedia
Faction: TBD
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'8
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: NO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

-An avid fencer for his time. Give him and fencing saber and the dork goes Zoro.
- Elegant

- Weak frame and build.
- Far sighted.
- Has the charisma of a dumpster when
exited.

APPEARANCE:
He looks like a scrawny nerd. He is white as a ghost and can bench 7 reps of 65. He has very little body fat for he eats only carrots and other assorted vegetation. He is the typical book worm.

BIOGRAPHY:
"When I started fencing I learned you cannot let the saber be you. You must find yourself in the saber" - Timpedia, 6th annual fencing combine.

Tim was an average book worm. He visited grammy on the 6th and wrote an "about the author" page on his essays. His Dad was a milk man and his mom was a nurse in Naboo, all was well until the shell that distorted his sense of mortality cracked. He was robbed. He was robbed of his pants better yet. It was a spice head who though he could sell Timpedia's well ironed khaki's for a quick buck.

Tim was now scarred for life and felt insecure in the world around him. He was walking home when he passed by the fencing studio, he was instantly inspired. He saved up money he made shinning shoes after school for a month, and finally started fencing at 15.

He soon became a prodigy and would even be called a seer, for he often predicted where he would touch his opponent to finish him off by pointing to the area on himself right before the match started.

The world is his, he just needs to find where his saber may take him.

( More coming soon... tired)

Fencing record: TBA (Tired)

Saber:
21Fcri2eBML._SY300_.jpg

"The Saber Seer 1 is versatile and engineered for a competitive match. It's grip allows our patented "Cold feet" enabler. This allows for quick manipulation, so you can adapt to the touch that will work best. It's light, yet a star destroyer against all stances. It's 15th touch ratio is proven worthy of top tier fencers."

"Keep in touch, with every touch."

( Timpedia keeps a sharpened version for combat.)

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom