Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timeline (OOC)

[member="Dar Moraal"]

I think the timeline for the site was made long before any of this stuff ever happened, so expect none of this stuff happened. The plague and that robit AI dude happened, so yeah, different timeline

Timeline was made long before anything disney-related happened. But if you want ships or weapons etc from the timelines, feel free to use them

tl;dr

George lucas timeline of about 400 ABY Legacy Era

[member="Dar Moraal"]

(Wannabe)Pro Tip: The events of the history are campfire tales and legend, New and Old Canon.
Major themes (Light v Dark) and the power shifts are the current order of business.

Personally, IRL, I don't care what happened during the Crusades, and they may or may not have happened. Thats how I write my alts.

:)

The timeline is sort of irrelevant given our four century long darkness after the latest date in the old George Lucas-ian timeline.

So whether the disney timeline happened or George Lucas timeline happened doesn't matter, because both can be interpreted as happening, and that's perfectly fine.

No one can truly prove it one way or another beyond the Movies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom