Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to Learn

((I'm sorry for the delay))

Eventually, Daella showed the way for @[member="Aurora Sadow"] to reach a small training room. Once there, she showed the girl the basics of Empty Meditation. It was the most basic method for a Jedi to meditate and prevent their feelings from clogging their minds. It would help in Aurora's ability to use the Force, and its basic level would lay the foundations for Aurora to calm herself through time if she continued to practice meditation.

Once finished, Daella asked Aurora, "Do you have any questions about meditation?"
 
((I am sorry for the wait. School started and I got busy))

Continuing to explain to @[member="Aurora Sadow"], Daella stated, “Try to meditate. I’ll help.”
 
Daella waited to observe progress in @[member="Aurora Sadow"]. The Jedi taught distractions could easily disrupt a nascent in the Force from meditation.
 
(( sorry could not think of a post ))


Aurora continued to try and relax, but it was hard for her to focuses on clearing her mind.

@[member="Daella Apparine"]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom