Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to Learn

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

It was a nice Day, kinda hot but not bad. Aurora was outside sitting in the grass enjoying the sun light. Her shoulder length white hair was pulled back to keep her neck from getting to hot in the sun. Aurora was not very sociable she was nice and open and loved to be around people some times but most of the time he referred to be alone. So there she sat with her eyes closed just enjoying the quiet nice day, and waited for her possible new mentor. Aurora hoped she could stand being around them, since being betrayed by her best friend when she was younger she found it harder to be around people.

((not the best starter sorry, i'm not very grate at coming up with good starter posts XD ))

Without a word, Daella approached @[member="Aurora Sadow"] as she sat on a patch of grass outside the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. In her left hand, she carried the hilt of a training saber. She stood just three inches taller than Aurora. As usual, she wore a white hoody and tan pants. Her stoic expression held little emotion.

"Sadow," she called out to Aurora, awaiting her response.

Aurora open her and and looked over " Oh, Hello. Did not here you come up" she said standing up and brushed some grass from her pants as she then turn to face @[member="Daella Apparine"] with a small smile in greeting.

Daella then introduced herself as, "I'm Daella Apparine, Knight of the Republic."

Then, Daella extended her arm and offered the training saber in her hand. Her expression hardly changed in the face of @[member="Aurora Sadow"]'s smile.

"Take it," she said, "I have been assigned to train you as my Padawan."

Aurora reached over and took the training saber. she looked at the Saber for a moment before she looked back to Daella. " Ok" was all she said, not wanting to end up saying the wrong thing or something.

Aurora sighed " Well, Not much really. I know we help protect the Galaxy but that's about it. I'v had a hard time learning. I have a hard time trusting people since my best friend betrayed my trust when i was younger" she said with another sigh " Witch in turn gets in the way of learning most of the time."

Follow me,” commanded Daella.

The Knight then turned back to the temple and would guide @[member="Aurora Sadow"] into it. She spoke as she walked, “The Force will be the first thing to learn, as it is the most important. There are two aspects you must know of it: the Living Force that gives the life energy to every living being in the galaxy and the Unifying Force that binds the galaxy and allows us to call upon its strength.

Stopping just as the pair would have entered the temple, Daella turned back to ask, “Have you ever experienced strange sensations, as if a sixth sense? It would be either aspect of the Force calling to you.

" would knowing weather or not to trust people be what you mean? i can sometimes just tell if there a good person or not.. Like i can there there thoughts or something crazy like that" Aurora said. @[member="Daella Apparine"]

"The Unifying Force would be attempting to guide you to your destiny," commented Daella, "Trust in such feeling. It will surely help you as it already has."

Daella continued by telling @[member="Aurora Sadow"], "The Force has a will, and it is the Jedi's duty to allow it to happen. Does this make sense?"

As Daella continued to walk, she then informed @[member="Aurora Sadow"], "Don't be too certain of what you know of the Unifying Force, though, not even if you hear it from me. It holds many mysteries and can be clouded by the dark side of the Force."

Eventually, Daella would lead Aurora to a set of stairs that would take them to the upper levels of the temple's ziggurat. Then, Daella asked her next question for her Padawan, "I'll assume you don't know much about the dark side of the Force, right?"

"I don't know what happened, but it's possible," answered Daella as she took a turn around a corner. The pair would have been walking for a ways at this point.

"It's important for you to know how the dark side manifests, though," continued Daella to @[member="Aurora Sadow"], "And it comes from negative feelings - passions - within a Force-sensitive. Avoid such passions and you avoid the dark side."

Aurora sighed softly looking down " what douse that mean though? " She asked looking back up, she was slightly confused and did not fully understand what she ment. @[member="Daella Apparine"]

"Fear, anger, lust, and many others," claimed Daella, "It stems from desire. One thing that will protect a Jedi from the dark side is to remember that a Jedi is to serve everyone, not just the few or themselves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom