Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Go

Zion Krayt

Z
Can you guess what I'm doing?

Yes, I can see you.

But you don't have eyes? How can you see if you don't have eyes! You must be lying.

I see with the Force.

I see with real eyes.

He snickered at his own response when he and his friend had scurried off.

He remembered when he was a Padawan, a young child with a friend from New Alderaan. The both of them were antagonizing a Jedi Knight who had happened to be a Miralukan, they were young and silly, but they had known she didn't have eyes and they did it on purpose. Why? Zaren wasn't sure, he was certain that he had only joined in because his best friend was doing it.

The waking Jedi Knight saw his friend again. This time, he wasn't a child, instead he was standing next to his uncle, and they were both staring at him he guessed, and they spoke in unison at the point.

Wake up Zaren.

It was like a command, and his eyes snapped open. He was hanging by his wrists from a rail on the ceiling. And when he blinked away the light from the transparent shielding around him, he realized he was several meters above the ground. And when his blurred eyes swung back and forth he saw someone else nearby, in the same...sort of tube thing he was in.

He came to that conclusion when he saw other spaces for people to be hung up. They were imprisoned, trapped, and he didn't even remember how it happened. He hadn't been wearing his armour when he had been captured, and he already decided that if he did, his imprisonment would have been averted.

The Knight shook his arms, and tried to get himself free. And stopped after a few moments. It's useless, Zaren. Just wait. And he started to look around to see if he could locate anything familiar, or at least some ideas as to where he was

[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Nessarose wasn't hanging like the rest of the people there, though she'd thought it wise to appear as though she did, her arms stretched out, her feet noticeably not in the correct position only to those who bothered to check the angle.

Never having been one for long bouts of sleep, her body was used to waking up quickly. It hadn't exactly helped her in avoiding the current predicament they were in, but it did give her the tiny edge of waking up but moments before everybody else. That moment had been sufficient to determine that the bubbly teenager didn't enjoy hanging.

But one was not the Queen of Endelaan for nothing. Getting the throne required power. Making sure everyone knew you got to keep it required an above functioning brain, preferably that was not somewhere off, kept in a jar. Jars are not cool.

Either way, she'd used the Force to lift her body up, taking the strain away from her shoulders, and used it to support her as well. It wasn't really super comfortable or anything, but it was good enough to let her keep the distance she'd opened by coming to consciousness first.

The main problem though, was that weirdy tube thing. Without it, Nessarose deWinter could've easily pretended to swing comfortably back and forth. Instead, she just kept a friendly and positive outlook, easily seen on her face when she saw the dude next to her thinking it would be easy, the whole breaking out bit.

"Oh, hey!" she greeted him, her voice perky and cheerful, "I don't support you know how we got here, do you?"

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He set his eyes upon the woman beside him, he didn't recognize her from anywhere, but that didn't count for much when they were in their current situation. The Jedi Knight frowned when his head turned away from her, right after she had asked her question. I wish. He would have shrugged his shoulders, but it wouldn't work out with how he was hanging.

The woman's voice had been...Friendly? In a place like this, being captured and not even remembering as to how he had got there, it wasn't exactly the ideal place to be so...Cheerful to say the least, but hey, people coped in different ways obviously. They lived in a galaxy with trillions of beings, and most probably millions of species with the known planets and even undiscovered planets, but that had yet to be seen.

Anyway.

"No, I only just found myself hanging here." He said with a shake of his head, the frown still upon his face. "Do you remember what you were doing before you can't remember anything?" He had taken upon the role of his old Master at this point, a man that had become one of his only friends in his time as one of the more advanced padawan's. Ray Markel was quite the Jedi Sentinel and Investigator, he figured that would have been a question he would have asked, right?

"My name is also Bishop, you are?"

[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom