Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to go to work

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Sometimes it was a good thing to work on different parts. Krass was here in the more noticeable and more set sections of Arkania where they were working. The ancient library ont he world had been getting restored little by little in secret by the workers at Sasori to better contain and give them more workable ideas and the phrik mine they had discovered near it that was able to be used had been proving invaluable.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
The skyfall came while the skyfall continued forward and she was going over some of the things. They were working on vehicles for Saotome to expand its normal production of them into making the parts to self contain it. Which meant they needed to ensure and test it all out. "I want regular reports while we are testing the equipment in the mines." The transports they were working with, the syfall and the speeders they were developing some of the new equipment. She was looking to get Saotome's new works were going on when they arrived. Krass started looking at some of the other parts of the skyfall as they worked to build a better engine.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
They had arrived and Krass was looking at the mining droids while they loaded up the hauler transports, increased worked, increased output and some construction efforts were all the rage she could see before crossing her arms and the petite but muscled layered woman pointed. "Alright show me what we got for new ideas." She was working with the main operator as the woman spoke. "We've been working to improve upon the performance engines and power systems of the vehicles. Saotome produces them but it can be expensive to buy from other companies. Making them in house using all of our own contacts ensures we have the better price."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Producing their own things in house by using their mining group as well as the factories and converters would save a lot and since Saotome was made for developing starships as well to ease the burden on Phenex it was also a big thing they could work with. "Alright then, draw up some plans and we'll start with the real fun of making our own parts in Saotome. I know how you Ike's have been enjoying branching out and taking the interest in so many of the things." She saw the operator as the atrisian watched before speaking.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
"Well as a family we like to expand and work over many of the things ourselves. If worse comes to worse we well work with each other to promote and better develop. Despite all of the things that might happen or people that might come and go. Family and good friends are forever if you do it right. You are a good example of a good friend and with some fo the work you have been doing for Sasori we'll be able to continue to expand our operations across the galaxy as needed, as well as into new markets to really give ourselves everything."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
"Well my intention has always been to pay back Sasori for the opportunity it has given me and the order so if I can be of service I am more then happy to help. The real trick I have seen though is navigating the minefield that was popular opinion where if you disagree suddenly several people all jump away and abandon you. Much prefer working with company and friends." She stayed with it while going over some of the things and they had phrik ore and crates being loaded as it showed with the skyfall and they could make a stronger, faster more lightweight engine with the performance boosters and enhancers.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Krass continued to look on at what was happening as the mining droids worked to gather prhik ore for them to work on and the designs for the small expansion to Saotome's vehicle production with making the parts in house was going to be a better venture in the long run. Just add to what they produced already using their factory ships that would serve a stronger purpose. She knew they were going to be working on smaller versions that were more focused of the seeder ships for manufacturing purposes and to really push it. So vehicles that could do the same on a planet they would need to construct their parts in factory.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
"Well that will come in handy and with some of the innovations we have been making in terms of phrik gathering we should easily be able to with the right motivation and designs in place make lighter, stronger, more strudy equipment for the different vehicles we have designed. I know we have been working on creating a proper swoop bike and pod racer that we will be able to use. The higher performance engine from Damorian might come in handy woring with them on some of the things."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
"Witht he right motivation and funding I think we'll be able to expand Saotome's manufacturing into parts for all of its stations as well as coming up with new ideas that they want to do. I myself have some ideas for how best we can make the engine and its components to handle the cooling processes and the needs for it to increase speed of whatever we put it in. From vehicles, to starfighters and starships. If we can make it all ourselves, make it all better and design it to use materials others don't then all the better I say."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
The atrisian looked at her while they were continuing to work with the mining droids and bring up the crates. "Well if it gives us something to do with this, gies us some better ideas. Then you know you'll have aotome's support to bring about the changes needed. We'll expand the manufacturing for our vehicles into the parts as well with the in house suppliers such as our mining operations and with all of the other ventures we can fund it easily enough. We still sell to a majority of private citizens and groups." There was a look on Krass face when she gave a nod of her head, ready to continue on the work they were doing to produce more of the skyfall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom