Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to get around in style.

Will Venza

W
Skreek! Skreek!

My marker was making mouse sounds as it circled around ships in a magazine that I was looking at. Each one more expensive than the last. I wanted something that could be stylish as well, I needed the ladiez after me, and something that can get me in and out of planet stops without paying a dime. and sometimes I wanted to just speed by people without being pulled over. I like fast. Each one of the ships that I had found were really good and all, but they didnt match. it was looking for your perfect weapon. it had to fit you exactly or it didnt work right.

I looked at a few others and relized that I could probably spend as much as I wanted. Smiling I went onto the holonet and looked up my bank account. I smiling I had all that I could need.

Rumminging through my thousands of mags I found the right one. A list of the most expensive ships in the galaxy. Surely there would be one in there for me to take. I smiled as I found one. Ripping out the page I took my black marker and put a big circle around it. The name of the ship you might ask? I'll tell ya later.

Grimm

Grimm was working on his job, the usual trading post and had stumbled upon some mags. He was just sitting around doing nothing, expect selling at his booth at the moment. So he was happy to do his part, and started to look through ships of all sorts. He really needed something more better for his business, pirates were more common now. So something with some speed to use as a scout and combat ship would be really smooth. Yet, the pay of the dealer was not always good about now, so maybe he would need to work something out. What to do?

Grimm had started to mark a few ships that would fit the description, but what would be the best and could be a easy steal...well "Purchase"

Will Venza

W
Oh I had to get to the nearest Kuat Drive Yards. Ya'see I need a ship as I needed to get around, and fast. As per the planet I was on. looking up the coordinates I saw that one of them was on the planet it was named after Kuat. I would have to take a public shuttle, even then, I was still going to get there. I grabbed my gear and set off.

A seemingly eternity later, I had reached the yards. Here I was minding my own business. If anybody asked then I would say that I was here looking for work. Walking up to the gate there sat a guard on shift looking at a Magazine I smiled at him as that was the one that I tore a sheet from. Dressed in my armor with a brown cloak around me, he may have seen the twin pistols on my hip or even the slight bump over my back of the pump action scatterblaster. (shotgun) Walking up to him I tapped on the transparasteel window used to stop blaster rounds. The loud knocking may get his attention and let me in.
@Grimm

Grimm

Grimm was just minding his own business, when he noticed someone very...out of place was here. Duel blasters were one thing but you know, a shotgun on the back and dressed in armor was a sure tail sign of bad news. So what would our hero Grimm do at this very moment, it was then had he had a choice. Call the cops or do the unexpected and be a badass. So he pressed a button that would allow the outsider to hear him but he wasn't going to let him in yet.

"How can I help you out?" He spoke to @[member="Will Venza"]

Awaiting a response to the current question was the game, but what would this encounter intail.

Will Venza

W
I smiled as the man clearly was surprised to see me here. Eh didn't matter to me. I am a soldier that could care less about peoples opinions of me. The last person who didn't like me ended up with his jaw in his hands. Smiling I pulled out a handfull of credits. "I'm a lookin to by a ship mate. Have one that I like already picked out if you don't mind letting me in."

The young man seemed to stare at my weapons that I carried. Eh I carried them all the time. Didn't matter where I was. I had 'em. I pulled the hood off my helm to expose my helm. but the only thing the man would see of my face was a turquoise visor and matching helm that covered my face with a slight brim.

Grimm

Grimm only sighed and typed in the code for the door. Despite the whole helm that hid his face, he only did as he was told and decided to meet the fellow. Of course, this could be the perfect time for something to go wrong. The guy had his arms at his sides, like he was relaxed but was able to do his own thing just in case. Yet, he had a ship he wanted to look at and he would be able to work with that but really ships weren't his best tricks. After all, he was only filling in for the time being until the next job.

"So tell me, what type of ship were you looking for?" He asked @[member="Will Venza"]

Wondering what could right or wrong.

Will Venza

W
I nodded my head and grabbed the brim at the same time to acknowledge him opening the gate. I walked in and listened as he asked me what I was looking for. I pulled out the ripped page of the magazine and thrust it forwards for him to see. "Mate, its the ship thats circled." When he started to look at it I pointed it out. "Gonna get me some tail with that lad." I leaned in slightly to whisper to him. "ya know wat I mean?"

Grimm

Grimm only looked at the circled picture, he smiled behind his mask as he waited for him to finish speaking. It was truly time for him to work his magic, he would be selling his pitch very easily. It wasn't that he was a bad guy...well, just this was a business and nothing more. Grimm only let him finish and tried to think of what to say to him. He spoke of tail? So he wanted a furry creature on the side of his ship...no problem for the guy but I really didn't know what he meant. People were so weird.

" Alright, sir. Come right this way." Grimm mentioned to him to follow.

The first ship he showed to the guy was a ship that was similar to the blackbird, but was more older version and on the side of the ship. There was a large logo of a fox, and some strange word called Loozafox. It was perfect for him indeed.

" I know what you mean, so will you be taking this piece of tail? How will the payment be forwarded? " Grimm asked with a hint of kindness in his voice, of course it was all a oblivious ploy.

293aukn.jpg

Will Venza

W
OOC: sorry man unexpected LOA

I smiled as the man led me to a ship that looked somewhat like the on in the mag. Though it wasn't it. I looked the ship over as he was obivously trying to sell me on a knock off or a ship that was fixed up to look like one. I shook my head as he tried to sell me the ship.

" I know what you mean, so will you be taking this piece of tail? How will the pay-"
I ended his speaking there with words of my own. "I want da real thing hur man. Not some spoof for a different ship. I want the one thats circled and that, there paper." I opened my arms like I was going to give someone a hug. -though I wasn't going to-

"You take me for some random soldier? I'm as close to the real deal here, boy." I brought my hands back together and folded them across my chest "I want the real shizz that you have. Not this."
@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

@[member="Will Venza"]

The real deal? If he thought so, Grimm had walked away from the foxy ship and walked over to the real one. It was a really big deal, and he can't wait to show him the ship. It was clearly one of the best around for a scouting/combat ship but there was always a catch. When they reached the real blackbird, it was shining in the sun and looked really bad ass. He wondered what the man would say about this craft, there were many things that could go right for Grimm, and piss this guy off.

" So is this the ship, you are looking for? "

Will Venza

W
I smiled at him as he showed me the real ship. Nodding my head was the only answer that would be given.
@[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom