Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Time Remembrance

ffxil7o357f41.jpg

Kashyyyk
Near Noon

With a soft grunt, the Sullustan would open the top hatch of the old and forgotten Galactic Empire walker, almost overtaken by vegetation at this point and somehow in some miraculous fashion, not have fallen to the forest floor. Dropping inside the head carefully, he would survey the area as skeletons in armor would persist around him as he carefully shuffled forward. Throughout all his centuries of living, he mainly lived in grief and sorrow for the actions he had caused. Now though, it has been purged and his life now complete once more, having now cheated death twice now. Moving upward carefully in the main compartment, he saw many of the bodies piled up as he carefully walked over them, turning on his datapad light.

While he had done everything in life, some things still need to be answered and not always in a good way. Out of the many Inquisitors that existed during his time as himself, an Inquisitor, he never knew what happened to every single one of them. At times, they seem to pop up either extremely old, powerful or simply just living off peoples life force energy. He had tasked himself since he was now once again, a mortal man, to check each Inquisitor, in training to the top, and figure where they had moved on from. After turning over a skeletal body, he had found the one he was looking for in red and black cloak clothing. Patting around the robe, he would feel the cylinder device of old and gently pull it free to examine. A typical issue of a lightsaber, nothing more than a cheap relic to most in the modern age. Placing it inside his robe, knowing it most likely would not function, he would carefully pull himself out of the aging walker and walk down. This had taken him several months to find this individual, mainly due to how far the walker had fallen in recent centuries.

Upon walking off, the tree almost gave way a bit as the walker sunk a bit further into the tree and water behind it. Blinking a little bit, he decided whether or not to leave it there for nature to run its course...or to accelerate it. Scratching his chin on the branch, he knew he was not to far away from a nearby village/town structure as he merely stood on the branch, attempting to figure out what would be right to do for his fellow men so long ago. What choice....would be the right one.
Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri

Last edited:
Zenda had been walking around outside every day since she had sensed the life within her about a week ago. She quickly found that, like her husband and daughter, the unborn child loved nature. The Knight knew the baby was Force-sensitive, the knowledge a combination of the Force, the fact that she and her husband were Jedi, and motherly intuition.

The Togruta had been near a village when the sound of splintering wood reached her montrals. Upon hearing the sound, Zenda ran towards it, seeing Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara and making her way towards him. "What's going on?" She peered at the falling walker. "Wait...is that an old walker from the time of Palpatine?"

The Sullustan could feel the presence before she attempted to move near him, but did not turn. Over many years, he learned sometimes the best way, is to act unaware of his environment. It allowed people to feel more at ease, even if it made him rather...unintelligent at times. When he could actually hear the branches breaking, he would turn his head slowly and observe her as-his mind stopped for a moment as he felt a second person nearby but could not pinpoint it right away. However, he would answer her first question and looked back forward.

"Time...time is what is occurring. It is slowly falling further and further into the forest below. Shot down from the atmosphere from an old war...a very old one."

Curling his lips inward for a moment before looking back towards the Togruta in silence as she declared if this walker was from the time of Palpatine. Was that what everyone calls it now? It felt strange to ask such a question so long ago now...though being the oddball expert, he had to answer it as he spoke, letting his lips back forward.

"Yes it is, the All Terrain Armored Transport. One of the...accomplishments of the Galactic Empire after it started to upgrade their former Old Republic walkers. Multiple laser cannons, able to charge before firing into the equivalent of a light turbolaser and the ideal transport to move forty plus troopers depending on which facility manufactured it. Even included ways to keep All Terrain Scout Transports, chicken walkers as the Rebellion called them, folded up and then launched from below it....sometimes even small speeder bikes. Oh those were the days...one of these was terrifying enough to see, when a line marched on by, it was not something any man wants to see."

Realizing he was speaking out loud a lot more information that he needed to, he stopped and looked back forward with his legs together. His stature for those moments almost was of authority, zealous devotion and of pride...though when he realized it, his stature went back to being slumped slightly, almost in relieved look or possibly even defeated look. Glancing towards the Torgurta again, he spoke a bit out loud.

"Pardon, I should have introduced myself. My name is Jegy Sesara, I am a Doctor...and Explorer from time to time."

Zenda nodded as Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara spoke. As he told her about the walker, the Togruta closed her eyes and placed a hand on her stomach as another wave of nausea hit her. Peace, little one. That time is long gone. You are safe from them, she told her child through the Force, enveloping her child's presence in the Force with her own in reassurance.

As he introduced himself, the Knight smiled and opened her eyes as she nodded, her hand returning to her side. "Zenda Tano-Bonteri, Jedi Knight."

When he spoke his name to her, he noticed the strange aura that he been feeling in the being of the other...a child. Slowly it brought him an unwavering peace, something he had not thought on in several centuries. Speaking out loud, he turned with both hands behind his back as he heard of her rank and stature.

"A pleasure indeed to meet you Miss Zenda...though if I am correct in my assumption, you are with child. Before you ask, I have delivered many into the galaxy...and even my own little one. When did you find out if I am privledged to ask towards a Jedi Knight?"

The Sullustan had a calm voice to him, as if an old grandfather with a slight grain of grit in his throat. Mainly from growing up among a culture that was very unknown to the rest of the galaxy, the Sullustan looked forward and sighed gently, blinking a few times before speaking.

"Galaxy is a much different place than it was back then. Simplistic almost and yet...still as destructive as it is now. Sith Empire crumbling with the Bryn'adul slowly advancing. It is as if, the Galaxy constantly finds a way to balance itself out...for better or worse."

Zenda smiled when Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara asked when she'd found out. "I found out last week." When the Sullustan continued, saying how times were different, the Togruta nodded. "I agree...an enemy falls and another rises to take its place. An ally falls and another rises. It's a constant struggle for balance."

"A beautiful thing, such as life coming once more. One is gone then another takes it place...sometimes it even multiplies. Sorrow and Happiness...constant and always. Congratulations, a little one is always a feat to take care of and a joy to watch grow."

For a moment, there was a hint of sadness in his voice before he looked back forward at the walker, debating on something. Finally he just said it out loud as she voiced her thoughts on what an ally is or an enemy.

"I will be honest for I have nothing to hide anymore. I am a man out of time...older than possibly ninety-eight percent of the galaxy, I have outlived Hutts. It was a curse to watch time go by...but I believe to have broke it a few years ago but now...now I am finally seeing what my time have wrought forth to others yet at the same time, the duty I have performed. One says the enemy...to me, they were an ally when I needed them the most. The Evil those think...was our Good. I know there been many differences in our time...and I know now that my actions were not always...in good nature. But I stand here now, staring at members of my comrades, held by a simple branch and some rocks. What am I pondering on is...do I let nature take its course and give them a slow burial? Or do I speed it up, letting this become a distant memory and let their bodies rest on the forest floor?"

Zenda beamed when Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara congratulated her, and said nothing as he spoke of the Empire and his decisions. When he finished, she spoke. "You did what was necessary. What you believed was right. There is no shame in that. As for your comrades, the decision is yours and yours alone."

"I....appreciate that. In all my years, I still believed there was some good in what I did. And yes...they were my comrades...they deserved better than this."

Making his mind up, he take a few steps forward and place his hand on the head of the AT-AT for a brief moment. Focusing for a moment, the neck of the Walker would start breaking as he started to crush it with the Force. After half a minute, the entire Walker would whine and groan before finally plummeting into the forest floor below, several hundred stories down. Staring at the waterfall before him, it had started to flow much harder than before as he breathed in then back out.

"At least...now there is a better view I guess."

Silence would surround them after that small chuckle, not looking away as he could feel the sun peer through the opening that was now made. The waterfalls roaring waves became much louder as what blocked them was now gone. Giving a small sigh of relief, he felt a bit of tension let go out of his own body.

"So peaceful...what I yearned for hundreds of years. Yet if I learned anything...it never lasts forever. Tell me, why are you on this planet? A little unusual for lady such as yourself to be here."

Zenda closed her eyes, listening to the water as it fell. When she heard Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara ask why she was on Kashyyyk, she smiled. "The Silver Rest is not far from here. It's a Jedi Temple. I usually train the younglings there, but my husband took over after the morning sickness started. He insisted I take some time to myself. I made him promise to contact me if he needed help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom