Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Goes By

Ok so he just told her that Muad's mind was warped and that he wouldn't go willingly to the dungeon. Well geez she looked at him, "You're just always full of such good news" she said sarcastically.

He's mando'ade yes yes that accounted for something maybe, it meant he might adhere to a set of rules to live by. Rules that if not followed would render him from the after life in the yaim. The question was how important was the after life to Muad Dib?

Arianna sighed ok...so..."I'm just concerned Garith. I want our children to be secure I need to know when it is my time to go that I have done everything I can to see to it. And if meeting and getting to know a fire bug does it I guess I can if I keep a fire extinguisher handy."

[member="Garith Darkhold"]

[member="Arianna Organa"]

Nothing is perfect.

The elder wished it was just gravity pressing down. It was more than that. It was the weight of truth, the truth that the elder had no control. So many events passing by that was outside the elder’s control with the added weight the elder was relearning, relearning of who the elder actually was.

“I’m”, Garith paused rethinking what to say. “You know make the arrangements. Invite him over and get to know him”, the elder’s head hurt. Something had to give. The Elder was unsure how much more of this she could with stand.

"Ok...will you be there to?" She figured why not, he knew the boy let's see how it all goes. Besides maybe he could keep her in line and from making some horrendous mistake and ruining what relationship she had with Arabella.

Arianna nodded and waited. She knew better than to tell Garith she wanted him there, he would make the decision for himself.

“Yes, I will”, the Elder Kashi said in reference to being there while [member="Arianna Organa"] meets with Mud and Bella. If fate allows him to be there is another question. It was the wish of the father to be there for his family.

Something as civilized as dinner with this family? “Dinner”, Garith asked, “this should be interesting.”

Garith and [member="Arianna Organa"] had a good discussion today. It did not cover what was actually the nature of their relationship. Garith had not touched on the subject mainly he was rather confused and any mention of relationships was confusing to the Elder Kashi.

He chose not to fully disclose his past. Being fully honest would hurt any true relationship. He felt he had little choice though.
“I do think we should have some charred red meat for this dinner we’re speaking of. Maybe I should personally hunt for it?”

"Feeling frisky are you, think you can hunt it down like you use to?" She teased him they had chatted for a while during their walk something simple that two people with a history could do.

She wasn't sure what she was looking for from him she enjoyed his being near, even his direct gruffy semi angry voice when he was annoyed and trying to explain. But there were changes in him changes she wondered if they were really for the good. Only time would tell.

Sometimes she thought that they were cursed. Yeah he did make choices that had affected them all but what if. What if that was the design that all this mumbo jumbo force enveloping everyone had been influencing it all. What if they had been meant to suffer from the very beginning.

Oh she didn't want to think abou that. nope.

"So you think a week is long enough to get everyone together?"

“I can still kill”, Garith’s eyes narrowed. He knew she was just teasing. He was not upset, just being playful in return. He extended out his index finger…then gently pushed it to the side of her right shoulder…semi just giving a little shove.

A week could work”, answering her question, “We could get them there all sooner if we fake an emergency.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom