Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

time for some training

Zooki O'Dar

Z
" alright" Zook said dropping the ball, but not takeing her focus off it she quickly caught it with the force right before it hit the ground.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

(Damn, I thought it sent before. Shoulda reminded me!)

"Good, good" the Jedi Master said as he watched patiently. "Now hold it up in the air, make it go higher, and higher, and higher, and higher......"

Basic activity for a Padawan, especially one of Zook's age. But mastering basic telekinesis was incredibly handy.

@[member="Zooki O'Dar"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
(( sorry XD been busy ))

Zooki sighed and nodded as she began to move the rock up and up.. and up. " this is actly easier than i thought it was" she said still focuseing on the rock.

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki blinked " uh.. OK" She said as she brought the rock down some then with a force push sent it at him.

Josh quickly waved a hand, using the force to deflect it away from him and caused it to hit the wall.

"Good" he said, nodding. "You have a basic grasp of telekinesis using the Force. Now, I want you to do that again, all of it. In one fluid motion, without me walking you through it. Show you've learned it fully, and if you have difficulty, we'll go through where you are having difficulties" he said calmly.

@[member="Zooki O'Dar"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki nodded and pulled the ball back to her with the force and did over what she had done before. focusing on mimicking the movements before and finished it off by sending it back at him with a force push.

And at the last second, Josh decided to test her... Without any warning, he release a Force Push of his own, sending the ball her way, going right for Zooki's head....

This was an apt reflex test to see how well Zooki had learned.

@[member="Zooki O'Dar"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki had not taken her eyes off the ball and it stopped in midair right before it would have hit her and she let it drop into her hand "that would probably have hurt had i taken my eyes off it" she said levitating the ball in her hand as she spoke

He chuckled a bit. "Good, good" he said. "That's the end of the lesson" he finally said.

"You've done well, Zooki. I'm proud of you. Take that knowledge and apply it into your missions to the best of your ability"

"I do have to ask though Zooki..." he began. "Have you begun preparations to build a lightsaber, or have you built one already?"

@[member="Zooki O'Dar"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
" I have some parts but not others. I need to get the rest. She said brushing her hair out of her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom