Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Flies...When You're A Pilot

Andrai was holding back her own laughter as she heard him. It was like his amusement was contagious and to be honest the predicament they both were in was a strange one... Her eyes sparkled as she heard his words, turning around to face him, her chest brushing against his own as they found themselves dangerously close.

"New parts? I'll have you know you're damn lucky to be in here with a grin. Now are you gonna do something or just giggle at me all day?" The grin on her full lips couldn't be held back while her eyes locked with his own, waiting for his response to her and which way he'd take it.

[member="Decker Willo"]

Decker could feel his heart racing a bit now as she stood up. And then turned to face him. "Lucky?" he asked back, with how close they were he spoke quietly as if almost a whisper. Sure, he was lucky. Of all the fights he had escaped alive, he sure was lucky...but how he was feeling was not that kind of lucky. It was very different. A lucky he didn't feel that often.

Then, his smirk was gone for a moment. "I'll show you how lucky I am" before pushing his lips all the way to her, his hands moving to her shoulders. Closing the distance. In his mind, the ship could wait. His squadron could wait. Everything could just be put on hold, for he was now in the moment.

[member="Andrai Willows"]

Pale green hues locked on his gaze as she felt her own heart begin to pound. Her tone as soft and low as his own while leaning forward to let the fullness of her lips barely brush against his own. "Yeah. Lucky."

Eyes would widen for a moment at the feel of his lips taking hers, returning the kiss with a soft hunger of her own. Fingers splaying out as her hands came to rest on his chest and a sound of enjoyment passing into the quickly heating air. The lids of her eyes slowly fluttering closed as she sought to accept the moment between them.

[member="Decker Willo"]

Decker's own eyes closed gently as he laid his kiss upon her. His hands holding her shoulders lightly. He just went with it, as if it felt like an escape from the world. Just the two of them, inside a broken down ship with no one to disturb them for a while. One of his own hands moved to take one of her own, against his chest. Holding lightly to her wrist, moving it up his chest while in the kiss.

[member="Andrai Willows"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom