Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Timbre Armor (full set)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
yGYzEFh.png
8f8flF7.png
8jJkCQ9.png
g8JvVqS.png
Image Source:
http://i.imgur.com/8f8flF7.png
http://i.imgur.com/8jJkCQ9.png
http://i.imgur.com/g8JvVqS.png
Intent: to develop the full set of armor for Sanya to protect herself while enhancing her abilities in the field.

Development Thread:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/81658-this-is-mine-i-mean-this-is-a-mine/

Manufacturer: Inquisition industries™ arms, [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Model: Timbre armor

Affiliation: [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Modularity: (beskar) pannles, power cell, colour, exterior gadgets

Production: unique

Material:
Beskar
Quadranium
Terenthium-Agrninium Metal Matrix
Glistaweb
Fusion cells

Classification: power armor

Weight: 24kg

Quality: 10

Special Features:
Motorized exo skeleton

Incitatio Jetpack
Examplar-class personal energy shield
Saber stick sheath

Wrists/arms
Right -
Grappling Hook Launchers (2)
High Tension Wire
Sasori toolkit

Left -
Saber sheild

Legs
Rangers sheath
Harmonic Leg Armor
Two large pouches

Strengths:
Saber resistance
Good Blaster Resistance
Acid, Fire, Electric, Ion Resistant

Weaknesses:
Face and neck is exposed.

The fusion cells can be depleted of energy causing the armor to restrict movement to bare minimum.

Hard to repair under layers if damaged.

Description:

The Timbre Armor's design had a lot of thought put into in. With Sanya increasingly been put into difficult situations, she needed a set of gear that would increase her survivability. Through the course of several months of hard work and gathering materials she finally compiled everything needed. Due to the complexity of the design the armor had to be made in separate parts. The jet pack was the first to utalize the air for combat and escape. The harmonic leg armor to increase movement I'm unique ways, now finally the upper body. Like the leg armor the exterior of this is made from beskar plates to provide excellent resistance against lightsabers and similar energy based weapons.

The Terenthium-Agrinium has been electroformed from a liquid state by co-depositing metal ion particles to create a durable yet light weight composite, similar to Duranium or Duraplast that is also resistant to EMP and Ion weapons due to the agrinium metal's properties. This would allow added external protection to the unit. Its lightweight properties don't weigh down the unit allowing it's full ability in speed, agility and able to jump better heights.

The plates are segmented, scalloped, pieces fitted to his physique including a breast plate, Thigh Plates, Greaves, Vambraces, Gauntlets, and Sabatons covering the major organs, vital areas, and extremities with Terenthium-Agrinium matrix plates. These plates were coated with Syndite to provide them with additional energy and heat dispersive abilities, as well as making the suit highly resistant to acidic weaponry. On the inside, the plates are reinforced with a cross weave of Carbon-Nanotubes, known for being light weight and very resilient. They are padded and comfortable to wear, allowing them to absorb a small amount of kinetic shock. The areas where they overlap is coated in a durable rubber to keep the pieces from clanking together making noise. The plates are painted in a camouflage pattern that is very mildly photoreactive, having the ability to shift from forest to desert or other environment after a few minutes.

The armor glove is made from a terenthium-agrinium armorweave fibers weaved in, increasing its resistance to damage. A power armor-liner provides increased resistance to kinetic and energy weapons, reducing the chance of knock down and providing resistance to heat, fire, cold, corrosives, and poisons. This armor glove features an internal layer of thermal gel and resealing foam, providing additional blaster and slugthrower protection, while also allowing it to automatically reseal itself if it is punctured. An inner liner consists of fused crystalline quartz mesh, providing resistance to electricity, EMP, and Ion weaponry due to its electrical resistance. The layer that touches skin is comfortable fabric.

Connected to the armor is the previously made Harmonic leg armor and the incitatio jet pack to complete the set. Not only that but various attachments have been implemented. The saber shield is fixed into the left gauntlet, the Sasori toolkit and ranger sheath added to give more attack options, a grappling hook launchers with high tension wires to compliment and pouches to give some storage. Also included is a personal energy shield Sanya ad gained from helping [member="Draco Vereen"] in her early days.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Sanya Val Swift said:
Modularity: pannles
*panels? If so, which?

Sanya Val Swift said:
Examplar-class personal energy shield
Can I have a link for the shield's acquisition?

Sanya Val Swift said:
Sasori toolkit
The toolkit includes A LOT of weapons specific to each arm. Can I assume you're only talking about the portion of the Sasori toolkit that corresponds to the right arm?

Also, looks like you're missing part of the template or working from an old version. Can you go through and line this up with the current template, including strength and weakness sections?

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Edits
  • Spoilered images (can you unspoiled them before approval?)
  • Added in brackets of the pannles

The toolkit would only have a segment at one time but the sheath is to hold a few others. Means I can mix and match when using it. Although I will be sensible and note what attachments I'd be using in rp if needed.

I'm unsure if they will pass for weaknesses for you but it's the only stuff I can think of to hinder the armor. As for the sheild I got it through helping with the development for it.

Also yes I was working off an old template as I've got them saved on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom