Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ties to the Past

latest

Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Katana, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook
Armour: MK I Nightsuit
Tags: Daphne deWinter Daphne deWinter

Nighthaunter had been in retirement for close to six months now, he had enjoyed the freedom that retirement had given him. He always been a bit of a loner and had not enjoyed being thrust into the limelight as the leader of the Silencers. He had pleaded with Discordia not to make him do it but in the end he relented and did it for her. He had only trained one member before deciding the role of responsibility was too much for him and decided to leave for a much needed vacation, which then turned into a retirement . He had ended up in the outer rim and on the planet of Tatooine which was a perfect planet to hide on. There were plenty of black market jobs that needed completing if he needed to make some quick cash, and there was very little presence of any of the major players on this planet. He did feel slightly guilty about leaving Scherezade DeWinter all by herself with task of leading the Agents of Chaos beside Discordia but at the moment he was enjoying retirement too much to care. He called over the twilek who was serving all of the scoundrels around the bar and asked for a drink. The bar had all sorts in it, smugglers, bounty hunters, spies, assassin's, prostitutes, any profession of the criminal underworld you could think of this bar had it. He still had his Nightsuit, his trusty Katana and the rest of his gear, which made many steer clear of him. However there were also those that had wanted to test him and they had left the bar in many pieces in many different garbage bags.

He thanked the Twi'lek waitress as she handed him his drink, he then quickly took a sip of it lowering his mask before putting it back up again. He didn't like showing his face around people and he didn't want to be easily identifiable especially if somebody wanted revenge against. For example the family member of one of his targets, although it was highly unlikely due to how proficient he was at his work. The likelihood that someone would be able to identify a pattern of the killing is highly unlikely. He again sipped the beer as he looked around the bar, who was his contact? He was supposed to meet someone for a job, said person had contacted him anonymously and had told him to them in this bar late in the evening for the job. He hoped it was something simple with no strings attached to it, however one thing he always learned in this business no jobs was ever as simple as it seemed...

Last edited:
Equipment: Lightsaber, Wrist grapple, Butterfly blades, two on either side of her belt and one in her sock.
Armour: Stealth suit (Style)
Tags: Nighthaunter Nighthaunter
#50C878

----------------------------------------

Do you know how far a pretty smile and fluttering eyes can get you? They can get you on a ship, with the captains quarters all to yourself. It may have helped that she found him in the Red Lady and used the tears tactic on him. Oh woe is me, I need to run away... Moron. Didn't he know how well they are paid and looked after? How most of them weren't just pretty faces and long warm legs.
Ohwell... He got her this far, and as their ship docked.... she lost use for them....
One by one they fell and as the ship door open, blood ran past her feet and the captains heart was dropped from her hand.
How dull... They didn't even get to scream for her.

It wasn't hard to make the dock attendants and those around blind to her as she licked the blood from her hand skipping on her way to meet someone she had high hopes could help her.
She would use the back entrance to the bar. Slipping out into the crowd of the bar with an apron round her waist and hair hair tied back as she collected glasses letting her scope out the room to see if her contact had arrived yet. She needed to blend in until she was sure, if people saw the state of the ship that just docked they would come looking for new arrivals... so she needed to look like she had been here all along.

She was lucky her contact hadn't made her wait long. Her eyes would fall on someone that seemed to make others need their brown pants, and he seemed to be wearing rather reconcilable armour.
She would return the glasses behind the bar, ditch the apron before slinking to his side and hopping up to sit on the bar top as she watched him place his mask back on after his drink.
"
Now, why would someone wanna cover up a pretty face?" With a tilted head and a wicked smile her eyes would peer at him, her green glow were hidden today with a red hue. There was a reason she chose to approach him like this and not sit next to him like a friend. Someone looking like her and acting like her would just be looked over as a woman turning tricks, if she were to sit next to the scariest man in the room, she would look like she had a job for him. "You must be my new friend, darling." Her words would purr and her fingers would retrieve some coin from her pouch for the bar maid to bring them more drinks as her other hand would let down the dark locks of her hair again.

Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Katana, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook

Watched the woman approach him as he continued to sip his beer, his hood creating a shadow over his face that was only pierced by his emerald green eyes that had seen many pour out their very souls to him before he savagely killed them. This woman clearly wasn't from the surrounding area and was doing her best to blend into the general crowd, she must be his contact. He looked up as the woman sat down in his booth across from him, he studied her appearance more closely now that she was sitting across from him. She was clearly very confident in her abilities and very much a seductress and used to weak willed men bending to her very will and beckon. He watched her carefully as she greeted him and sat down his booth as she handed the barmaid some cash and ordered them both more drinks. He eyed her lightsaber and the two blades tied to her waist 'hm a force user I am going to have to keep my eye on this one.' he thought to himself, before taking another sip of the beer in front of him. He put it down and looked at the woman in front of him,
"Hmm... I ain't your friend, darling" He said sarcastically in his deep gruff voice, "I got your message you gotta a job for me or are you just gonna continue trying to flirt with me?" He grunted sounding unimpressed with her methods, "Lemme save you sometime I ain't interested, talk to me straight up I ain't one those pathetic excuses for men that you can have wrapped around your pinky finger and have them do whatever you want" He said as he finished his sentence he took another sip of his beer. "Now that we have cleared that up... what's the job?" He asked.

He did not like people who put on facades and like to be straight up with people, hidden agendas were things that he liked to have. However he did not like others keeping things hidden from him, whether it was by torture or another means he always wanted to get the truth out of a situation.

Equipment: Lightsaber, Wrist grapple, Butterfly blades, two on either side of her belt and one in her sock.
#50C878

Daphne would look to him her soft eyes glancing over him as she crossed her legs and leaned back pouting for a moment before speaking.
"
Tut Tut Tut, so tense.... so hostile... makes a girl feel like she just has to try harder." She'd bite her bottom lip before grinning again. "If I were flirting with you, Darling, we would already be round the back of the building having a much more enjoyable..."conversation"..." Her chuckle at him would be gentle but with a cold edge to it, like she was almost mocking him. "I am hopping you aren't weak like other men... it's why I picked you..... aren't you even a little curious as to how I know about you.... how I know how to find you to send you that message..." She'd glance up as the waitress returned with the drinks and would take them both before holding one out to him.

"
The job is....I need access to Eve... more importantly... to the Silencer temple... I have no interest in joining your little gang... I don't enjoy taking orders from pious Zealots... though I would be an amazing addition to them... I need access to some files on some people in order to protect someone." Her words were easy. The best way to lie was to tell the truth.... as much of the truth as you could. She would down her drink in one before placing it down and looking to him. " And for your efforts I can be.... very friendly to those I owe....Money, power, someone dead... Is there anything you would want in return... besides if Scherezade remains safe and sound like I plan, I am sure she would be very so grateful, My darling." She would chew her bottom lip as she smiled, her hand moved to his chin, using a finger to direct his head so she would look him in the eye. Hiding behind his mask made it hard for her to read his reactions.

"
So will you help me? Pretty please? I would hate to kill everyone on the way in.... at least this way you'd be protecting everyone inside too."Her eyes would seem to flicker and glow brighter as she stared at him. Something in her eye, something unhinged and angry, something hinting that she would make do on her promise to go on a murder spree just to get what she wanted to.... if she had to.

Raised an eyebrow behind his mask as to how she dealt with his brooding and to the point nature. Many women found his nature attractive and a challenge that they had to overcome in order to gain his attentions. However what they failed to realize is that since becoming the Nighthaunter the man behind the mask had swore off the lure of women and had been psychologically tested to the extreme in order to be immune to temptation of any kind.
"I doubt it trust me I don't succumb to temptation" He responded to her grunting as she continued to speak to him in that naturally smooth flirty tone which did not impress him in the slightest.
Listening to her his body visibly stiffened unable to hide his concern for his fellow Silencers, namely Kyri and the mention of the name of the person that had dragged him out of the mud Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter . She was clearly very serious about what she was suggesting, the real question was how did she find him? He had been sure that he was able to cover his tracks and make sure that he wouldn't put the Agents of Chaos and the Silencers at risk.
"How did you find me? There are very few that know where I am... and I covered my tracks well." He responded bringing his hand up to his masked face scratching the side of his chin thoughtfully. Clearly he had underestimated the woman in front of him she seemed extremely determined to achieve something but he couldn't determine what the end goal was.
"Eve? What do you want from the temple? And what makes you think I can get you inside it? I wasn't exactly high up in the organization." He said attempting to slide in a little white lie that may make her think that he was not who she thought he was.

#50C878

"Awe tiss a shame... where's the fun if you can't play with what you want... "
Daphne's wicked smile seemed to only grow when he tensed. Oooh she found a nerve. Just beautiful. She could tell she was getting under his skin. She would listen to him before shaking her head. The curls around her face bouncing around to frame her face.

"Now now, that would be telling." She'd would simply say as he asked for how she got her information. " I can't have my sources getting killed before I've used you for all you have." Her words would purr and her eyes would stay bright but her hand on his chin would move to his throat, savagely quick and with a strength of cold rage behind it. She'd lean in, getting close to his face as she giggled.
"
I wouldn't suggest lying to me, Darling.... I know what you were... I know they want you back, I know you can get my inside and out no problem.... I want certain files of interest to me is all.... they will help me, help Scherezade... don't you wanna keep her safe?... when I know I can trust you, I will tell all, I promise." She'd say sweetly before backing off from him, her hand returning to her glass sipping it slowly. More half truths that came from her lips like wine, sweet, easy, and definitely bad for your health.
"All goes well....you can shuffle back to the shadows, and hide away and everyone leaves happy, Darling." She'd eye him now, her other right hand coming forward now to extend.
"So, are you in?"

Felt her cold hard grasp around his neck looking back at her, the sudden movements had attracted the attention of a few of the people around the bar unsure if this was some creepy foreplay or the beginning of a "disagreement". He would take another sip of his beer as she released his neck from his grasp and continued to speak to him. He listened her to her proposal, listening to her was like listening to a expert propagandist that had a motherly touch of caring. However it was clear she had a certain goal and was determined to reach it all costs. He leaned across the table looking her dead in the eye through his mask 'time for me to play,' he thought to himself.
"You know what I am you say... If you know who and... what... I am you would know that it is not a wise idea to threaten me." He said looking over at her with a glint in his eyes that had clearly seen the worst that the galaxy had to offer. He continued to study her body language, "Especially when it is clear that although you are very skilled in what you do, you are new to this lifestyle." He said continuing to study her as his words hit home, "You were very well trained, and whoever trained you did a very good job and I would give them a thumbs up on a job well done... you really are a living weapon." He said with what sounded in grudging respect as if he was looking at a specimen that he could have trained. "You lack humanity and have a singular focus... your mission. However, your nature will leave you devoid of allies when you need them most, which means no matter how well trained you are you will always fail in your end goal." He continued on a roll now, these deductions were guesses but he was pretty sure they were correct. "You know this... which is why you have come to me and as to why you use others for your end goals." He sat back in his seat holding up one finger cutting her off so she didn't interrupt him. "But I will help you... not because I want to, but because I pity you." He said shaking her right hand with his.

#50C878

----------
While he spoke she was silent.
Her eyes seeming to stare straight through him, the smile on her lips fading as her teeth bit her bottom lip, as he made assumptions that he was stabbing in the dark for.
Maybe she was lacking in humanity but that wasn't her fault, should she apologize when others made her a monster?...Nope... Besides allies meant friends, and friends get you or themselves killed... and she can't afford the luxury of caring.

When he shook her hand her smile returned with a trace of spite in her eye and he seemed to have pushed a nerve there.

"Honestly I'd give you, maybe a 5 out of 13 there for reading me, low score, think you might to brush up on your people reading skills, you are a little dusty, Darling. " She'd purr her words as she shook her head, pulling her hand back from his, the deal was made now and a more playful look seemed to play on her lips now.

"Y'know, you seem to think you know a lot about me... almost as if.. " She would take her other hand tapping a finger to her lips in a mock thought. " You think you are similar to me.?... is that why you are all alone? Why you left the silencers? Kyri?...maybe you realized they were dead weight...no... you wouldn't help me if that was the case... you care about them... AWE, how sweet." She would look to him her tongue rolling across her top lip before she would wave over the waitress circling her finger for another round of drinks.

" Don't worrying, Darling I'll keep your secret... but don't ever say you pity me again....you wouldn't pity an animal for what it's instinct tells it to now would you? Survive till it's mission in life is done, anything after that is a pointless." She would say simply as she stared at him. Sure maybe parts of her wanted more, but her whole life had only ever been about this, how could she go against what she knows, her willpower was stronger than her own selfish and foolish wants.
She would unfold and recross her legs the other way as she tilted her head at him, looking at him with slight amusement, this was going to be oh so much fun, part of her didn't want to have to kill him after..

The Nighthaunter watched her carefully as she reacted to his words until he finished, he saw her smile and he waited for her to speak. He could tell he had definitely touched a nerve, despite the smile the smile he could definitely see the anger in her eyes. It had always been there but it was like that last exchange had definitely brought it to the forefront of her character. He was expecting her to lash out at him like the unhinged weapon that she was, and was slightly surprised when she sat back, smiled and began to speak. He listened to her with a look in his eye that was one of not anger, irritation, or grudging respect... It was tiredness. She was correct he did care about Kyri, although he had tortured him to the point of almost breaking him pyschologically during their training together. But he had been a remarkable initiate and the best he had ever trained which is why he wasn't surprised that he became first captain when he left. The reason he had retired was actually due to the fact that he was tired of the lifestyle and he wasn't fully 100% committed to the cause anymore. He removed himself from the group because of the possibility that he may make a mistake and out them in danger.
He shrugged as she finished, "You are correct in some areas... The reason I left was that my heart wasn't in it anymore and I would have been a liability to the cause." He said honestly not caring as this information didn't particularly matter to him at all. "And is that all you are? An animal? One that follows your instinct like a good little girl? You are no different from the Banthas I used to hunt. Or the criminals in the underworld I gutted. You are the lowest of the low, and I am offering you a method to be something more and to liberate yourself individually." He said before standing up, "Perhaps I could show you how on the way to the temple... Darling." He said sarcastically mimicking her purring voice by using the voice modulator in his mask, before turning it off and chuckling slightly. "So where is your ship?" He asked as he waited for her to stand up from the booth,

#50C878

----------
Daphne would eye him, her hand raising to take her new drink when the waitress returned. As he spoke she was silent again and her smirk lay on her lips as she sipped.
She couldn't understand walking away from a purpose in life, her cause was all she was for, to her understanding.
She wasn't planning on saying much else, but the good girl comment forced the spark in her eyes to ignite even the green glow seemed to spark at the edges of her eye implants, her spine straightening as she contemplated launching her foot into his face....
"Hmm... Good girl..." She'd shake her head, the smirk on her face slipping away as her hand would go to the high collar of her stealth suit, unbuttoning and pulling it down just enough to see the skin of her right collar bone, the patch of skin itself was indented and scarred like it had been ripped off before, it clearly went further down her back but she would zip up again with a sigh, closing her eyes for a moment as she visibly retracted her flaring temper. "I learned a long time ago that it was better to survive and behave... maybe I am no different.. but being flayed makes a girl rather cautious to step out of line."

She would smirk again when he mocked her... and for a moment she would hesitate before standing up. Was this him trying to be funny?
"Show me all you can..." She would say simply, eyeing him with a slight hint of curiosity. For someone so full of anger she held it deep inside, saving it for the people she actually hated.
She would stretch for a moment before shaking her head.
"Oh I don't have a ship... " She'd shrug. " Guess we will just have to commandeer one, Darling. I hope you aren't too rusty, I doubt any one will want to share." She'd giggle skipping off towards the door with a wiggle of her hips.
Finally, intense talk was over... Now she got to have some fun bashing a few heads.

The Nighthaunter wasn't shocked by the scar he saw on her collarbone he assumed whoever had trained her had used similar methods to what he had used on many of the silencer initiates. However he did it in order so that they were prepared for anything that could confront them in the real world and that they would not break under extreme circumstances. Whereas he presumed they did this to keep her in line as well as turn her to the most formidable weapon possible. It was obvious that she was battered and used her anger to cope with the extreme pain she suffered at that hands of whoever did this to her. She then deflected any accusations that hit too close to home with a flirty attitude, which would come across as care free and uncaring to the uninitiated or untrained. He was slightly surprised that she took him up on the offer, he was fully expecting a rebuttal of some kind in that overly sarcastic and care free tone.

"Commandeer one? Alright follow me the docking bay is this way I am sure we can find one that suits our needs there" He said ignoring the jibe about him being rusty, she wasn't the first young pup that he would have to teach discipline to. They strode out of the bar and made their way through the small space faring town, dust and sand rising up and hitting his armour with every small gust of wind. The sun was intense and the 40 degree Celsius heat made his armour incredibly hot and uncomfortable. The people that saw the pair would move out of their way not wanting to be involved in whatever issue they were dealing with. Until finally they approach four sandy circular domes each one of them would have a ship in it. There was armoured guards outside every single dome, The Nighthaunter would lead Daphne into a building about 150 metres opposite to the domes and lead her to the roof. He then took out his sniper rifle and began to take a look around.
"Our choice of ship ain't great and there is more security than usual... Did you make a mess before you found me?" He asked there was some humour in his voice which went over top the more serious tone of his voice. He peered through the scope of his rifle a top the roof, "I count at least ten troopers for each dome. Most of them look like hired guns, most likely hired by the local gang boss that runs this town to secure the docks. So... How do you wanna do this... Without innocent people getting caught in the crossfire!" He said quickly cutting her off before she was about to speak.

Last edited:
#50C878

----------

Daphne would step into the sunlight and for a moment her eyes would squint as they adjusted to the brightness. Her suit was thin and allowed her skin to breath, while it was warm, she could handle it, simply choosing to carry on skipping next to him. She didn't know why exactly she chose to take him up on his offer....Honestly it was probably going to be a horrible mistake that resulted in more of her skin being removed... but if he was right...maybe she didn't have to go back to them after her job was done, maybe she didn't have to die?

On the roof, she would touch her eyes looking over and following his direction, viewing the possible targets.
When she asked if she made mess she would simply shrug.

"I couldn't have them following, nor could I leave them alive with knowledge on my whereabouts...." She'd smirk as her fingers would go to her lips, remembering the metallic taste of blood.... Oh great now she was getting hungry again.
She'd go to speak but would pout when he said they couldn't harm innocent people.

" Well you are just boring aren't you? Why do they matter? We have a target and they are all in the way, what difference is there between them?" She'd fold her arms before sighing.
"I could ask them nicely to let us pass.... or we could trigger an alarm in this building to draw them away and kill off the remaining if they spot us?" She'd spit ball her ideas, not trying too hard as she not happy at all that she wasn't allowed to just throw a few grenades and have it over with.

Just sighed at the naivety of the young woman next to him, she really was a spring chicken when it came to experience. Also she clearly had no morals to speak of. He peered through his scope again looking at the troopers guarding the docking bay, he noticed a number of containers that contained very flammable substances within them. Most of them contained fuel that ships needed when docking. "Bodies just leave a trail for people to follow." He muttered under his breath as he cocked back the bolt on his old fashioned sniper rifle. He then took a deep breath as he aimed the sight on the barrel and placed a gloved finger over the trigger. "Which is why I ask you... Why ill your way to the target when you can use a distraction and crowd commotion to your advantage?" He let the question hang in the air as he pulled the trigger on the rifle, a loud CRACK! Echoed all around the dockyard as the 7.62 caliber bullet left the chamber and struck the barrel almost 200 metres in front of them. As soon as it struck the barrel there was a loud explosion which caused a chain reaction of barrels to start engulfing in flames. Troops immediately began rushing towards the flames to try and keep civilians away from them. Civilians ran and screamed in all directions not knowing where the shot had come from and wanting to get away from the fire.

"Follow me my dear I do believe we have a ship to catch" The Nighthaunter said as he got up on the roof casually and slung his rifle over his shoulder, as he walked down the stairs of the building passed panicking citizens. He then began walking casually through the crowd towards the entrance of dockyard number 3.

#50C878

----------

Daphne would roll her head back along with her eyes.

"Urrrhh.... that's only if you leave behind bodies to find...." She'd say putting a fake smile on her lips before she would watch him take his shot.
"Because its fun... not that you know anything about that, Darling." She would say unfolding her arms, not even flinching as the blast shoot even the windows of the building. She'd look to him before skipping to follow after him, not overly surprised at the mess the man could make as she knew stories of him.... but it still bugged her he seemed to avoid carnage.
"Well I guess watching them scramble like ants is fun too...." She'd mutter as she followed at his heel like a semi curious pup. She would slip through the crowd as they made their way to their decided ship.
The smell of smoke and oil filling her lungs and nipping at her eyes. People fled around them and she had to admit it was effective but not nearly as fun.
Once near the ship she would move ahead of him, slipping under the rails and skipping to the door, where she would place her hand to it, breathing in sharply she would command her focus, using the force to manipulate the locks to open, she could have just tore the door open or fried the locks, but no this time, she used her skill instead of brute force. She would feel the lock, letting her hand quickly guide it open in mere seconds and the door was open.
She would step inside as she glanced around the ship before glancing to him.
"
I'm flying..... you can be my shotgun, Darling." She'd wink at him before rolling her shoulders as she glanced around the inside of the ship and slipped to take up the pilots seat.

Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Willbreaker, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook

The Nighthaunter rolled his eyes behind his mask at her off hand comment, this girl was like an untrained puppy. She was obviously incredibly talented, but was hyper active, overly enthusiastic, naive, and did things on instinct rather than a thought out plan. He casually strode through the crowds of screaming men, women and children as they scrambled away from the fire. He looked at the troops who were clearly not trained in crowd control struggling to fan the flames and keep the civilians away from it. He walked into the dockyard and saw the transport ship, not the ideal ship he would have wanted but it would do. He watched as Daphne strode in front of him, he half expected her to tear off the front door which would have been a problem in the vacuum of space. However he was glad to see her use the force to bend the lock to her will and open the door. He smiled behind his mask at her handy work, clearly the pup could learn from his example.

"By all means fly away just let me program the nav computer so you actually know where you are going" He said smirking a bit under his mask at her confidence in her abilities.

He strode onto the ship and up to the cockpit following Daphne as she took up the pilot seat. He stood behind her typing in coordinates to Mikdash ha'Sheketh as she took off from the spaceport. He couldn't help the mentoring of this young one, although he wasn't exactly old by any means, he was old when it came to experience. Experience that this young gun vitally needed before she got herself killed.

"So what do you hope to find on Mikdash ha'Sheketh? Or Eve for that matter?" He asked still poking her as to what her motives were.

#50C878

----------

Daphne would wait for him to input the coordinates.... She already knew how to get to Eve but didn't have the exact ones of the Mikdash ha'Sheketh.
She would strap in and sit back, before taking control of the ship, and she wasn't waiting around for someone to try an stop her, she shifted the ship and throttled the ship out of there. She was calm and composed but she boasted the ship into space like she had a train to catch. Once locked onto the location and maintaining a cruising speed she would look to him.

"You are really nosy you know that right?.... You seem to think I'm going to tell you everything I'm after, like I trust you?" She would glance to him raising a brow at him. " I may be a little wet behind the ears, Darling, but I don't trust you all that much just yet, especially a another kill.... and one that hides his face for that matter." She would say simply as she sat back in her seat. "I mean I could read your mind if I was that distrusting of you... but that would be very rude of me and I'd rather not go peeping if I can avoid it." She would say simply as she would take her hands would pulling her hair up into a pony tail, securing it with itself before looking to him. " For now Darling, this is a need to know basis... "

Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Willbreaker, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook

Inputted the coordinates and felt the ship enter cruise control as they entered hyperspace on their way towards Eve. He stood straight up and looked over at Daphne as she spoke to him. It was true he was nosy and curious, it was a part of his very nature. It is why Scherezade had valued his services wherever he was and always seemed to find away to find him when she needed help. Discordia had also began to appreciate his inquisitive nature, which was he was just as useful as a spy or informant as he was as an assassin. He visibly stiffened at her saying she could read his mind, his hand immediately resting on Willbreaker. The blue force imbued blade humming, the many voices of the blade racking his brain. Some telling him to draw it others telling him to return the blade to it's rightful owner.

"If you read my mind I would know about it... and it's safe to say that it wouldn't end well for you" He said in a low voice, before turning around to leave the cockpit of the transport ship. He walked into the main common area and sat down sighing. He had pestered that girl enough for today and he couldn't be bothered to argue anymore. It was slightly surreal to think that after all of this time he was heading back to Eve. Would he be welcomed with open arms? Would he be killed for high treason? He hadn't told anyone he was leaving he had just left, and the reasons for that were personal. 'It might be a good idea not to announce my arrival straight away, and stay low to the ground on this one' he thought to himself. He laid back in the seat he was sitting on relaxing slightly for the first time since he had left Tatooine.

#50C878

----------

Daphne would simply smirk. Then she would simply start laughing and hard.
She saw him reach for his weapon and she was just as quick to her light saber.
Him telling her it wouldn't end well would only make her smile grow as she watched him slink into the back of the ship.....
She would continue laughing but her hand would keep her saber in hand now. Controlling the ship with one hand as the other gripped her saber, his movement to his had now put her on edge... She needed him for now but her eyes would flicker to the door behind her as she took control of the ship again.
It was likely she would have to kill him for this later.... part of her almost felt reluctant.... but no one would stand in the way of her destiny, not when she had already paid a price for it.

"I you were I, you wouldn't be merciful either....." She would mutter to herself, reassuring herself, anyone in her position would do the same thing. She didn't have a choice, did she?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom