Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tie it Up Forever Bound

Krant
Castle Ne'tra

Yawning Phoebe stretched her arms a little over her head she turned to face Isley whom was still sound asleep. It was abnormal to see him not up and about by now. He normally left early in the morning before dawn to train with one of his many apprentices. It seemed as if he may have the day off and was utilizing by catching a few hours of sleep. Phoebe couldn't help but smile as she watched him sleep, he was kind of cute.

The promises she made to Isley after the gala had not been forgotten. She was fiercely loyal to him and only him which he seemed to reciprocate. He was at the very least gentle and kind with her which she appreciated. He had done a lot of things for her without asking for anything in return. Isley not only saved her but now shared his home, his bed with her. This was all too good to be true which meant there had to be a catch. He wanted something from her or perhaps he was just using her and in either case she needed to get to the bottom of it.

Phoebe would never admit it to him but she was falling hard for him. The fact wasn't even one she liked admitting to herself because it made her vulnerable to him. That was part of the reason she wished to bring up their "partnership" again. She needed to know if she truly was just a play toy to him or if she meant someone to him. Phoebe could handle the outcome either way just she needed to know after all if they were going to make things work they needed to be honest with each other.

Reaching over she gently shook his shoulder hoping to wake him. Phoebe knew how he enjoyed his sleep so she hoped that he wouldn't be terribly mad at her for waking him up. She just wished to talk openly while she had things on her mind so that if they weren't they could get on the same page.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

The relationship between the Mandalorian and the woman who had come to share his bed was complicated, to say the very least. Isley had gone out of his way to make sure that she was medically safe and sound after her liberation from Carbonite, and then took it upon himself to be absolutely certain about her wellbeing. He opened his home for her, provided for her, and even took her to the Confederacy's main event: the Gala! Out of all this kindness, he asked nothing in return; though there was an underlying motive that he did acknowledge. The simple fact was, Phoebe had an ocean of power at her grasp, so much so that even his own might paled in comparison. When he first met her, it was her beauty which captivated him first...and her power second. As such, he had elected to be the kind, gentle benefactor, in hopes of gaining control over that power.

But along the way, something...took root within the Mandalorian. While he had no qualms nor reservations about giving into the physical whims of the body and sharing his bed with her, he felt compelled by some unseen force to do...random acts of affection. At times, he would simply kiss her in passing. At other times, he'd compliment her, or buy her dresses and accessories. Though motivated by a lust for power and sustained through his lust of the flesh, there was something growing within the Mandalorian which confused him immensely. These feelings which led him to do this compulsory acts were different than anything he had ever felt before, and consisted of looking forward to seeing her, or even being nervous or bashful around her.

It was strange, and Isley was never the type to share his feelings. To the naked eye, he was simply a kind-hearted man doing his best to care for a woman he had saved, but underneath the surface there was so much more. He had no idea that these things which he kept to himself were about to come to the surface when he was aroused from his sleep by her touch. His voice was groggy, and his orange-stained eyes blinked rapidly in response to the morning light. "Uh, wha-Oh, hey Phoebe..." he said, smiling ever so slightly.

@[member="Phoebe Draclau"].

"Good morning," she smiled as she lightly kissed him on the lips. Phoebe hated waking him like this but there were things that needed to be said and she wanted to talk before he ran out for the day. She needed to know where they stood.

"I was hoping we could talk before you ran out for the day," she lightly smiled as she sat up in the bed. She paused for a moment looking down at the crimson sheets which she had now gripped onto. Phoebe felt bad questioning him like this especially after all he had done for her. How dare she ask more of him. "You have given me so much. You saved me, have given me a home, a purpose but have never asked for for anything in return. I know better than to think your doing this just because your kind. What do you want? My power?" She turned to look at him as she questioned his motives. "Am I just a play thing to you or do I mean more?"

Phoebe paused again and turned away from him again for a second before looking back to him. He was giving off mixed signals and it drove her nuts. Isley awoke something within her that she hadn't felt for a very very long time. A spark which gave her hope for something more than just being partners with benefit. She needed to know if he felt similar or if her feelings were wasted on him.

She had committed herself to him in most every way. She was a faithful partner to him but wasn't the type of partner she wished to be to him. Phoebe was affectionate with him whenever she saw him around and even though she wasn't the best cook in the galaxy she would cook for him. She was thought at first she was just smitten with the man whom saved her but now she knew it was more than that. Phoebe didn't want to mess around with him if she meant nothing to him. She had been down a road like that before and didn't wish to again.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

The question posed to him was the definition of loaded, for even he did not know how to put the feelings within him into words. On one hand, there was the obvious lusts which characterized their relationship...but with each day, something more grew; something that the Mandalorian had not felt or acknowledged before. He drew a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, stalling for a few seconds' time before he carefully considered what to say and how to say it. When the stalling was done, he looked into her eyes, saying nothing at first. He simply stared, then gently reached out and caressed her cheek gingerly. "You are no mere play thing to me." he began, then paused once more. Figuring out how to put his feelings into words was a much more difficult task than...practically anything else he had done before.

Which irked him to no end. How could he, a warrior who has faced down numerous trials and opponents, be so challenged by mere words. That was unacceptable, so he drove himself forward, forcing the words out. They came out harsh at first, but carried the truth and the full weight of his feelings. "I will not lie to you...Lust was that which drew me to you in the beginning. I liberated you from death and cared for you, as it seemed the decent thing to do, but sharing my bed with you...That was born of lust. I craved you, and I desired to have your power for my own. Yet, as these weeks have rolled by, something else has been taking form within me and I have no idea what the kark it is. It makes me think of you while I'm away, it makes me restless when you are not laying beside me, it makes me happy when you are here."

"And the simple fact is, I don't want this feeling to end. So are you a plaything to me? Kark no. Do you mean more to me? Kark yes. You are...Mine. Plain and simple."

Phoebe listened as he spoke and it seemed almost too good to be true. He too was falling for her and he wished to be with her. She never thought that she would find someone whom care for her again not in the way Archaen had. Even though she knew this relationship, these feelings were relatively new she could see that was where they were headed. "I know what you mean, I feel the same about you. Seeing you about the castle puts a smile on my face. The little things you do for me make me feel special and warm inside. I'm a terrible cook but you make me want to cook and do things for you. Anything to put a smile on your face." She paused for a moment. "It's simple, I'm falling in love with you." There was no need to beat around the bush not when he felt the same about her.

She often wondered why or how after so many years being frozen in carbonate how she was able to break free when he was there. The answer was clear now, it seemed the Force had plans for her and she was being given a second chance. Phoebe didn't know what she ever did to deserve him but she wasn't going to question it. Phoebe wasn't going to squander this second chance she had but instead take full advantage of it. If he wanted her power, he could have it. She reckoned they would make quite the team an unstoppable team.

Leaning in she passionately kissed him as she reached for his hand. "I am yours, all yours and your mine." Reaching up with her free hand she gently caressed his check. "You want my power, you got it. Together we could be unstoppable. I don't think you have seen the true reach of my power but I can show you." She knew he like her was power hungry and in his new life of hers she had no problem following him where he wanted to go. If he wished to take over the galaxy she would be right by his side.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

The words that Phoebe spoke...made the Mandalorian's heart drum away a mile a minute. He felt heat rush to his face and was absolutely confident that, if not for his dark complexion, he'd have been blushing bright red. That aside, he felt excitement, nervousness, affection, and a whole myriad of emotions all bundled up together was she announced her feelings to him. She was falling in love with him? Truly? Isley had never fallen for anyone before and did not know how to put his feelings into words, but now she had said it all for him. They were in love, they belonged to one another, and together, they would be unstoppable. His lips curved into a genuine smile and he lifted her chin the moment she stopped talking, placing a kiss upon her lips.

"The meals they serve at the Barracks are crap-tier compared to what you can cook, I'm sure...and I suppose it's official, I'm falling in love with you as well." he allowed his words to linger for a moment before continuing. "I'm all yours. You're all mine. I can get used to that...Now show me your power then, Miss Draclau, I'm eager to see what you can do." He concluded his statement with a wink.

Her heart skipped a beat as he told her he was also falling in love with her. She knew it to be true but it was nice to hear it coming from him. He made her feel as giddy as if she was a teenager all over again so full of life and happiness. The galaxy was theirs playground to do with as they pleased but right now all she wanted was him. He meant more to her than conquering any planet unless they were doing it together of course. She had been waiting a good 400 plus years for someone like him to walk into her life and he was very much worth the waiting.

"I could get used to this too. It's rather nice having you to snuggle with at night and wake up to in the morning," she leaned forward and gently kissed his lips before pulling back thinking on what he said. She had a slew of powers in her arsenal and she was sure that he had heard of them all. They were best not used in the bedroom but an empty room. The thought of having to get out of the tosty bed made her want to groan however doing so meant sharing more of herself with the man she was falling for. "We should probably get out of bed for that but first I want to show you something."

Climbing out of the bed she stood a few feet away from it before the young woman that stood in front of Isley began to slowing shift and shape into that of a tiger. The process itself was one which she had practiced a lot and as such she was able to complete within two minutes. Once complete the now tiger Phoebe jumped on the bed and playfully licked Isley's face. This was a side of her she didn't show many as it was a rather vulnerable state for her. She could easily be hurt or killed like this but she trusted him and she wanted him to know her. A tiger wasn't the only thing she could shift into, it was just her favorite.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Though the kiss made his heart thunder away like a storm, it was what Phoebe did next that made it skip a beat. From the moment they met, the Mandalorian was well aware of the fact that there was an ocean of power that she possessed. However, up until this very moment, he had no idea just how deep this ocean was. Isley assumed that the power she commanded was more on the destructive side, as they both had the tendency to lean towards the Dark Side of the Force in terms of abilities...but she absolutely blew his mind with the transformation. He sat boltright, all of a sudden, in surprise as his lover transformed into a tiger before his very eyes. Then, he stiffened ever so slighty as she placed a lick upon his cheek.

It was not out of fear, of course, he was just uncertain if the bed could handle the weight of a full grown man and a full grown tiger. However, there was no sudden collapse and the Mandalorian soon smiled from ear to ear. He reached out with both hands and gave Phoebe playful, affectionate scratches on either side of her neck, touching his nose to hers. "Well now, aren't you just the most talented lover in the world?" he began, chuckling ever so slightly, "Is the tiger the only form you can take?" he asked.

The tiger nodded at the question of being able to transform into something else. She in fact could transform into anything her heart desired, it was a family thing but mostly Phoebe just stayed in her human form. This was just a little trick of hers and the woman possessed much more power.
After giving him another quick lick the tiger gracefully jumped down from the bed. She was sure he was looking for a different sort of power when he had asked not parlor tricks. Just as quickly as Phoebe had changed into the tiger did she change back into her human form. "That is just a family trick not really much power behind it. I'm a shapeshifter but so are all Draclau's or so they were," she smiled as she began getting herself dressed.

Whoever didn't know much about her family now but she imagined them not to be so different as to when she was there surrounded by everything and anything she thought she could ever want. Sometime soon she would have to go visit this family of hers only because she was curious as to whom they were and what nothing her siblings had needed up doing with their lives.

"If you wish to see my true power come with me," she reached out a hand to him. "Its I ought to be demonstrating inside. I'm liable to blow up the whole castle."

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Once she had returned to her human form, the Mandalorian rose from the bed and snaked his arms around her waist. His brow gently touched hers and he looked into her eyes fondly. The smile that was upon his lips only grew with each moment, and he placed a kiss upon her lips befor speaking again. "Actually, now that I think about it," he said, giving her a rather mischeivous wink, "how's about we just stay in for awhile? Everything on my schedule can be pushed back a few hours." With that said, he sat upon the edge of the bed, guiding her into his arms. "What do you say? Must we go outside?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom