Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ticket to Calamity

Ojon, Early Evening

c288ef9370b178d551cc89a0e6cf78c2.jpg

"Pour me another one of that fancy Merenzane gold ya got there." the Rodian triumphantly exclaimed, as the waitress poured him the third glass on this late evening. The Jedi was a little surprised that the waitress understood his thick Ryl accent, but then again, 'pour me another one' wasn't that hard to convey in a fancy bar like this. Sakadi watched in disgust how the Rodian eyed the waitress up and down. Too bad that she couldn't afford to have her cover blown, because the Rodian was truly scum.​

The Jedi would lean back in her comfortable seat adjacent to the window, staring straight at the Rodian in front of her. The amount of dirty dishes piled up on their table gave her little space to rest her cuffed hands. "What are you looking at Tembra?" he snarled at her. "Once I deliver you to the guild, I'll be living like a king. Where's 't harm in celebratin' early eh?" At least he was falling for her disguise: Marathi Tembra, duchess on Isobe. A convincing identity, thanks to the Queen of Thustra herself. It was all part of the Order's plan to stop a bold and growing organization of slave-traders, focused on selling nobility into slavery. So far, everything was going according to plan. The organization had placed a bounty on her head, a second-rate bounty hunter had miraculously managed to capture the helpless duchess, and now they were on their way to the drop off point. On the frozen surface of Ojom, of all possible places. The only way to get to the small city, was by train.​

75f01006f39e762604962d1d58dd4fdb.jpg
Of course, this was not the kind of mission she could do alone. Her newly assigned Padawan was tailing them. He carried both her weapons and the necessary gear to get them out of here in case things went south. Or so she hoped. The Sephi glanced at the other tables in the luxurious coupĂ©. There was no sign of her Padawan. Good, she thought. She was fairly certain that this was his first mission, and hiding in plain sight was no easy task. A smile played about her lips. Perhaps he would become a fine Jedi Master some day. That, or he was about to miss the train and was going to fail her expectations. Either way, it was out of her hands. "What ya smilin' at?" the Rodian asked again. "Y'know, if I were you, I wouldn't be smilin'. Your life is gonna be kark soon after all" Sakadi managed to suppress a deep sigh. This was going to be a long trip...​

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan Cadere Cadere E-ka

"Listen here you little twig. I paid a lot of money to be on this train so I expect my money's worth. Now stop kriffing around like a waste of oxygen and pour me another round." Sam ordered the poor waitress who looked ready to burst into tears. She got her wish and another shot of some funky blue drink was poured into her glass. She threw her head back and downed the glass, smacking it back on the bar counter as she eyed the poor girl. "Now I'm done." she hissed at her before turning away. "And learn to mix a drink, I've tasted dish water that had more kick to it." she spoke over her shoulder as she walked away.

It was safe to say that she was more than a little out of her comfort zone. She was a merc who got paid to kill people, as simple as that. Fancy dresses, parties and looking presentable was not something she was used to. Her tattoos and rough walk also didn't exactly scream "classy". But there was a lot of money riding on this and she wasn't going to let it slip through her fingers. Her target would be easy to find. Blue skin, pointy ears, the type of girl one would see dancing on a pole down in Underworld. Hopefully she would play nice. She would hate to mess up such a pretty face.

She spotted her target sitting by a table...with some pathetic Rodian with her. Judging by the look on her face he wasn't her date for the evening. Sam made her way towards the table. Her dress certainly helped her blend in a little and she managed to clean up nice enough that she barely passed as someone that could actually be there. Naturally she couldn't wear her holsters as usual. So instead she managed to shove her two full-sized pistols into a sleek handbag that fitted perfectly with her outfit, along with a few other small items that might come in handy.

She calmly walked as if planning to walk past, but then suddenly slid in beside the Rodian. "Don't tell me you're actually the pathetic sleemo that managed to catch her." she spoke, a smile of disbelief on her face. A stiletto knife was pulled out of her handbag and pressed against the man's groin. "A peep out of you and your choobies get minced, got it?" she threatened him, keeping the casual tone and relaxed posture in place. She looked at the girl, giving a light nod. "At least I won't have to catch you. Now I suggest you do as I say, otherwise you or someone else gets hurt...and I'm not talking about this guy. He's gonna be out of the picture soon enough." she glared at the Rodian, who was shuffling a little in his seat. Her blade merely pressed tighter against him, slightly cutting into his pants.

Cadere Cadere E-ka Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Cas had barely made it on board. Being so caught up in examining his new Master's white and purple lightsabers, the Padawan completely forgot that he needed to catch the train which Sakadi - or Marathi - was currently on and in the 'clutches' of some scummy Rodian. Luckily though, he made it in time but not without a hair's breadth - it'd be best not to tell his Master about how he almost blew the entire mission.

After sitting at his assigned table, which was a few tables down from where Sakadi was at, Cas adjusted his tuxedo and pulled a drinks menu over his face as to avoid anyone spotting him, periodically glancing over at Sakadi's table to make sure things were running smoothly. Cas was wearing a satchel that matched his tux, it was a front as it held Sakadi's lightsabers and the equipment they would need inside.

The Padawan took a deep breath... this was his first mission as a Jedi and he couldn't lie to himself, this was crazy exciting, although he felt nauseous from it too - he'd hoped he would have more experience before partaking in a serious assignment like this and was even more worried at the possibility he'd botch it and get Master Sakadi and himself killed. "Can I help you?" a feminine voice addressed Cas, he jolted in his seat almost dropping his menu "You've been staring at that menu for a while." the Togruta waitress asked, concerned. Cas laughed nervously and waved the air "Oh, uh..." his eyes peered at the menu, actually reading its contents for once, "I'll have the Tarisian Ale." he said confidently and with a grin, hoping to push his luck. The waitress wasn't buying it as she stared at the young Kiffar's features "Do you have any form of identification?" and with that, the teen's confidence deflated as he sighed and shook his head. She smirked "I'll get you juice." she said teasingly as she began walking away.

Embarrassed, the teen returned his attention to Sakadi's table and spotted another woman in a red dress at their table. He had no idea who she was, this wasn't part of the plan... was it? To be honest, he had forgotten the nitty gritty details and remembered only the baseline of their plan - tail Sakadi until they arrive at the city. Still, Cas couldn't shake the feeling something wasn't right and kept a more watchful eye on the table, behind the drinks menu, in case things went south.

E-ka Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

E-ka

E
How does an adorable ball of chaos fit into this powder keg that was starting to form? Nobody knows, especially E-ka! E-ka had somehow gotten onboard without anyone realizing and made her way to the Day care car on this behemoth of a train. The grown up that was supposed watch over all the passenger's children was busy being really sad and weeping to herself in toilet stall. E-ka saw that and her nursing programming instantly knew what was happening and knew what she needed to do. She walked in introduced herself and began playing and tiring the energetic children of all their energy. Using her shield to stop meanie kids from hurting others, played jump rope and a whole slew of activities. Then she started to organize little games like holophone and Jawa Jawa Krayt dragon. The kids were overjoyed and as they started to settle down from all the play. She would then gather them around for sleepy time as she told them a story. Once that was done all that was left was to sign a little lullaby.

Hush now, quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Driftin' off to sleep
Exciting day behind you
Driftin' off to sleep
Let the joy of dream land find you

Hush now Quiet now
Lay your sleepy head
Said hush now! Quiet now!
It's time to go to bed

With the children now all sleeping she would starting walking back as she now found the woman had returned again absolutely astonished that she had managed to get all the kids to bed. She hugged E-ka and E-ka hugged back. A new happy memory added to her data banks. Though as she watched over the sleeping children her sensors picked up movement outside with one of the figures was wearing the prettiest red dress that perfectly complimented her blue skin color. It was ppprrreeettttyyy. She just had to go introduce herself to this lady. Who knows maybe they'll become best friends! That would be so... AWESOME! Though as she trotted for the door on her spider legs she saw some more movement.

A group of dirty stinky meanie types had walked along. E-ka saw their faces and knew that it was trouble. She stood by the door readying her dakka-huggers incase they tried to hurt the kids, though thankfully (for everyone else) the thuggie wuggie meanies had passed by. E-ka cooling off her blasters now, was about to go back to tending to the kids. Though her heuristic processor was now calculating something. The meanies were heading in the direction of the pretty lady. The meanies could hurt the lady. If E-ka stopped them that would make her more likely to become friends with the pretty lady. In fact everyone on the train would be friends with E-ka. She had to help them. So she got out of the day care and began trotting her way forward of the ship humming her way to the fancy dinner compartment.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan Cadere Cadere

The disguised Jedi Master was staring out of the window, trying to kill time as she waited to arrive at her destination. A futile effort, for it would take at least three more days, which meant she would have to spent a lot of time with Rodian. Although she couldn't really complain. Every hour that passed, meant she would be getting a little closer to the objective. A Jedi had to be patient, so that was what she would be.

The frozen fields of Ojon were even less interesting that the Rodian himself. There were no hills, mountains or trees. The landscape was painted with nothing but icy plains and the occasional deep chasm. At least everyone in this first class coupé seemed to be enjoying themselves, for the laughter and small talk nearly made her miss the brunette who sat down at their table. A swift glimpse was all the Jedi needed to tell that she was trouble.

The Rodian was visibly distressed, but that made her worry even more. He had been drinking a lot, and she half expected him to get violent. Doing her best to act shocked, the Jedi maintained her appearance as the naive noble. With a shy nod, she agreed to the woman's demands. This situation had turned volatile, and she feared that the other passengers would get caught up in this. In case that happened, there was nothing she could do about it. Her hands were tied, literally.

Subtly, Sakadi called the Force to her aid. It answered her call and found her apprentice's consciousness through his signature in the Force. "Be ready to move. This could take a turn for the worse." she conveyed, hoping to prepare her Padawan for this volatile situation.

E-ka Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan Cadere Cadere

The Rodian became more and more restless with the knife between his legs. He looked ready to do something stupid. At least the bounty was listening up...however she seemed way too normal for the situation. Sam knew there was something up. She was faking it...and she was abnormally quiet. She would bet money that she wasn't a harmless diplomat at all.

To make matters worse, Sam saw something very odd through a window in the back of the compartment. For a brief moment she swore she saw a Clone Wars-era Destroyer, before the other passengers moved in the way. She was convinced that she was seeing things. There was no way such an ancient machine could still be operational, let alone on the train as well. She squinted lightly to try and confirm whether she was hallucinating or actually seeing it for real.

"You're not stealing my bounty, forget it!" he declared as he grabbed hold of her hand, pulling it away from him. Sam snapped out of her trance and retaliated. She grabbed his hands and managed to pull her knife hand free of his grasp, then held his hands in place as she slammed the blade into his throat. She expected a soft gurgle to escape him as he died...what she got was a sound akin to a puffer pig getting dragged to the slaughter house. She pulled the blade free and held it on the table facing up then slammed his face down onto it. It managed to shut him up...and also alert the entirety of the cart. The music stopped and people looked on in horror. Some gasps and a glass shattering on the floor could be heard as she glanced at her surroundings.

"He attacked first, I swear." she said, hoping in vain that it would be enough for people to let her go. Alas, this wasn't some backwater pub in the Outer Rim. The compartment erupted in screams and shouting as people started to run into every direction for safety.

Knowing her cover was thoroughly blown, Sam drew her pistols and took aim at anyone who looked armed and/or dangerous including her new hostage. With one pistol pointed at her and another pointed at a guard drawing his weapon, Sam got ready for one hell of a mess...

Last edited:

Cas remained in position, staring at the drinks menu and periodically glancing at Sakadi's table which now had that human woman there. The way she was close up to the Rodian made him wonder if she was his mistress or something - then he heard it. The voice of his Master ringing through his mind: "Be ready to move. This could take a turn for the worse." she said, which made the young Kiffar slightly uncomfortable at the possibility of things going south. Cas lowered the menu once more to see if Sakadi would need any help.

The teen visibly jolted in his seat, clasped his hand over his mouth and stifled vomiting all over the floor after seeing what had transpired over his Master's table. The human woman had just brutally murdered the Rodian and in a crazy public manner, the entire cart began to scream and panic over what had transpired. Cas knew what he had to do next, but was unsure if he had the confidence to do it - he remained in his seat, deliberating on what to do next all the while the passengers began running back and forth in attempts of getting to safety. Finally gathering the confidence to do what needed to be done, Cas leapt from his seat and opened the satchel that was around his torso, took out Sakadi's lightsabers and rushed toward her table.

"Master!" the Padawan called out in hopes of getting her attention amidst all of the chaos. Regardless of whether it did or not, Cas threw her white lightsaber at the Sephi Master, stabilising its trajectory with the Force and praying it would reach her in time. Still not having constructed his own lightsaber yet, Cas pulled out Sakadi's second lightsaber and ignited its amethyst blade and continued on his way to her table - "Hope you don't mind me using this for now, Master." he thought to himself, in the off-chance that Sakadi would pick up on it through her telepathy.

E-ka

E
These people were so weird! All the fancy pants on the train didn't even want to acknowledge E-ka as tried to make her way across the train. She ask them, and talk to them and all she would get was silence as they ignored her. So rude! She waddled on though knowing of at least one person she knew she had to help. The prettiest Sephi she had ever saw. It would take several minutes as E-ka's legs weren't the fastest and rolling her way there was... problematic as she didn't want to run over a bunch of potential friends. Rolling over people was reserved for meanies like those Mandalorians she had fought on another planet.

Soon though she would find herself at the door to the dinner car and she saw a situation unfold. She had found the pretty Sephi (Yay!) but there was this mean woman that was sitting at her booth. She was really mean as E-ka saw her pull a disappearing knife magic trick on the Rodian at the table. Her nursing protocol's activated as she examined the faces and muffled tones of all the people inside. They were all super sad and scared now as they looked at the Woman. It was clear this rude lady wasn't even aware that she was being mean. E-ka would need to teach her a lesson and then she could calm everyone else and they all be her friends. This was a super idea!

The Droid would turn into her ball form and back up several meters to give herself space to build up speed. Accelerating she would go full speed ahead towards the door to the dining compartment. She would impact it sending a great clanging noise resonating throughout the Chamber as the door gave and flew into the area, narrowly missing a terrified couple. A white blurry ball rolling in and quickly coming to a stop in the center of the chamber. Confused onlookers staring at the droid as she went into standing mode and popped her energy shield. Turning over to face the table with the pretty Sephi and the meanie in a red dress she train her Dakka-huggers on the meanie preparing to initiate aggressive cuddle mode.

"Hi! I'm E-ka. You're a meanie! Don't you know that you don't use people's faces for disappearing knife tricks? What you did was so mean and everyone is super scared now. I want you to stop and say you're sorry. Otherwise I'll have to Dakka-hug you!" She said as she laid down a ultimatum in her cutesy demeanor even as she just happily threatened to eviscerate Sam with her blaster cannons.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan Cadere Cadere

Yes, she had expected things to take a turn for the worse. But what she considered to be the worst case scenario was far different from the actual outcome. Because this? This was way worse. She hadn't met anyone this bold, no, this stupid before. Brutally killing someone like this in public, on a transport? Sakadi couldn't react in time to save the Rodian's life, simply because she didn't see it coming. Was this woman truly out of her mind? If she would even get out of here alive, there would be a bounty on her head high enough for the entirety of Nar Shaddaa to hunt her down. That was, if she managed to get off this train.

But this murderer escaping, that was not something she was going to allow. Remaining calm and unfazed, the Jedi Master would reach out, grabbing a telekinetic hold on the table. All she needed, was a distraction.

The distraction came in the form of her apprentice, who rapidly approached the table. And as if that wasn't enough, a white destroyer entered the coupé. A destroyer, of all things possible. It almost caught the Sephi by surprise, which she absolutely couldn't afford.

Taking this chance, the Jedi would make a hardly noticeable gesture, pulling her cuffed hands back and flipping the table in the process. It would happen quite spontaneously, roughly around the time her Padawan threw her lightsaber and the destroyer came to a halt. As she flipped the table, the Sephi would drop out of her chair.

With the table now acting as her own cover against the blaster, the Jedi would release her remaining telekinetic energy in the direction of the guard, hoping to push him out of the blaster's trajectory. The actions kept her occupied just long enough for her lightsaber to arrive. The weapon, guided by the Force, would land within her reach. But even with the weapon, she knew that her options were still going to be limited. Wielding the weapon with these handcuffs meant that she wouldn't be able to effectively rely on the Force.

Praying that the destroyer still kept the murderer occupied, Sakadi would ignite her silver blade, but stay in a low position, ready for the blasterfire.

Cadere Cadere Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan E-ka

Things went from zero to a hundred real karking quickly. First a lightsaber ignited, then a table crashed into her, stopping her from getting a shot off at the guard, then her bounty suddenly had a lightsaber as well...and to top the royal poodoo-storm off, a kriffing relic came blowing into the compartment.

The table crashing into her caused her to fell off her seat as well, sending her to the ground. she was quick to recover and get up, but the sight before her caused her to freeze up. The Destroyer, with an oddly chipper voice, ordered her to apologize for being a "meanie". If killing a person violently only made her a meanie, then this droid was basically painting her as a saint. Regardless, the fact that the guns on that droid was real was only sinking her heart further. With a look of shock and horror on her face, she kept one pistol on the droideka and one on her bounty that suddenly became a Jedi.

Her pistols shifted between the three of them, though she couldn't find the mental strength to pull a trigger. Her pistols were lightly clattering as her hands started to shake, thanks to a rather terrible mixture of adrenaline and fear. The Droideka was probably the biggest shock to her. It was like something out of a horror movie. Even Underworld didn't even have psychopaths of this caliber.

Her mind was going through the options. She could fire and get obliterated by the three of them. She could blow the window out and jump, but the train's speed would shatter every bone in her body. She could try to run and get shot in the back by the Destroyer. No, she couldn't fight her way out of this.

"...I'm sorry." she said finally, shame written all over her face over having to surrender. She released her pistols and let them hang off her fingers by the trigger guards, holding them up to indicate her surrender. "Just keep this karking droid away from me." she said to the Jedi before turning her attention back to the droid. Her pistols dropped to the ground as she placed her hands on the back of her head. Even then, she was still trying to look for a way out. She couldn't let this taint her reputation, it would kill her career. But no matter how much she looked, there was no way out.

She was quite nicely kriffed in the backside right now...

So much was going on right now. Between the panicked passengers running through the cart like headless mynocks, to the murderer trying to escape and... a white Clone Wars-era Destroyer droid? To say the least, Cas was suffering from a sensory overload. Nearly at Sakadi's table, he watched as she used the Force to flip it over and launch it at the killer which effectively halted her escape as well as her killing someone else. The Padawan had never seen the Jedi Master in action before, but the fact she remained calm and collected as well as managed to effectively come up with a way to stop the killer, reminded him why she was a Jedi Master.

Finally reaching Sakadi, Cas entered her low cover position with her - trying to keep a brave face, he looked at her and smiled while holding her purple lightsaber close to his face "Is it safe for me to be your Padawan?" he joked. Cas glanced at his Master's cuffs and realised, in order for her to be more effective she would need to be able to manoeuvre her hands, he then looked at the Rodian's corpse which, amidst all the chaos had somehow been moved further away, and was now a few feet ahead of them. "Okay, I'm gonna see if I can find the keys... uh, stay put I guess?" the Padawan declared without waiting for his Master's input.

With that, he was gone, Cas rushed toward the Rodian's body hoping to not get shot at - but he noticed the standoff between the killer and the white Destroyer droid, watching as the killer in the red dress shifted between aiming her blasters at him, Sakadi or the destroyer. Remaining focused however, Cas rummaged through the Rodian's clothing and managed to pick out a small remote-looking device which, when he pushed the button, he heard a high pitched pinging noise which he hoped had unlocked Master Sakadi's cuffs.

The Kiffar then readied his Master's lightsaber, ready for whatever came next but... what would happen next, Cas did not see coming... like at all. The killer said she was sorry? She then surrendered shortly after that. Lightsaber still ignited, he approached her "Sorry? You just- you just killed a man in cold blood..." and raised the amethyst blade to her neck... debating whether or not he should do it... nothing wrong with ridding the galaxy of one more bad person right. Then... he deactivated the blade, even though he wanted to, he couldn't go through with it - "Uh thanks?" he said through a sigh, turning his attention to the white destroyer droid.

E-ka

E
The droid was practically jittering to itself in joy to hear the lady say sorry. "I accept your apology." E-ka would mutter but oh so much happened that E-ka's processor usage was pegged and the desire to know more about her cool wizard friends would begin to overtake the droid as it just needed to make heavy and liberal use of it's vocabulator. "That was so.... COOL! The you way you just went whipblamo! on the table and kicked it up the make the blastie thingie miss, and how he just threw a glowstick in the air like SCHWOOP! Wait are you friend's of glowy? YouhavetobebecauseyouhavetheglowsticksandeverythinganddidImentionhowprettyyouareandhowyourglowstickmatchesyour... E-ka would keep going and going and going further more as she continued her happy tirade not caring whether or not anyone actually wanted to hear it.

Meanwhile outside the train car something rather interesting as a bunch of swoop bikes began to surround the train each of the bikes carrying two people as they all sped through the winter hellhole that Ojom's surface made. The passengers hopping onto the train. Some would enter and secure the entrances as they got their gear out while others get to work planting explosives on the train's connectors as they prepared to separate the car from the rest of the train.

Soon a sizable team of thugs all armed with an assortment of blaster weaponry would begin to prepare for a breach. On side a team made note of the door that was slammed open and the sight before them. Soon though they would do the most merciful one could do for all the residents of the train car: "...I love children, and baking, and sweets and helping people and making people happy and putting smiles on people's face, and hugging and hugging sad people and- * GASP * Is that a shinyloud?! A few concussion grenades would be thrown into the train car as E-ka continuing her unbroken tirade. Now the residents would find that ear piercing tinnitus was like custard for their ears in comparison to E-ka. The Droid meanwhile freaked out and rolled into a ball as it skadaddled it's way over to the booth Sam, Sakadi and Cas.

At this moment the train car was now swamped by swoop bikers who were firing warning shots in the air, it seems the bounty fiasco was now interrupted by a robbery. Oh how things seemed to keep getting stranger as the day kept going.

Her Padawan's remark brought a smile to her face. "Don't tell me you expected it to be safe." she conveyed, glancing over at the standoff between the white destroyer and the murderer. She barely noticed her Padawan searching the Rodian's body.

With her cuffs unlocked and the murderer seemingly apologizing, Sakadi would stand up. For once, she didn't need to say anything. Her Padawan already voiced the thoughts of any sane person in this train. There was no way that this woman was sorry. The only reason she apologized, was because there was no chance to escape.

Sakadi didn't interfere in the second, less noticeable, struggle either. Her Padawan was slightly tempted by the Dark side, she sensed it. Being placed in a position of power, a position where one had control over life and death, was when the Dark side's pull could be felt the most. After a second or so, he deactivated her purple lightsaber. Breathing a sigh of relief, Sakadi deactivated her own. These temptations would be something she could discuss later, so there was no need to worry about it now.

The white destroyer, however, that was something that made her raise an eyebrow. Did someone program her to be child-like? A childish machine of war? The Jedi Master couldn't even comprehend what it was saying; it just kept on rambling.

Despite the distractions caused by the droid, Sakadi sensed the bikers coming. She couldn't directly tell how many there were, but their amalgamation of emotions told her all she needed to know.

"Find cover." It was a simple message, one she conveyed to both her Padawan and the murderer. She didn't want to admit it, but they were going to need everyone to get out of this alive. Flipping yet another table, Sakadi would take cover. The concussion grenades still took her by surprise. The sound was deafening, but at least she had managed to avoid the flash. The table hid her from view, which gave her a chance to recover. Against the time the bikers would approach her 'fortified' position, she'd be able to retaliate.

Cadere Cadere Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan E-ka

Sam tuned out the ramblings of the droid as the kid swung his laser sword at her. She didn't even flinch as he belittled her. His accusation brought a smug grin onto her lips. "Yeah it's called being a merc, sweetheart. Look it up." she fired right back. "Now get that glow stick out of my face, I got a date tonight." she spoke, authority and venom dripping from her voice as she glared at him. That was actually a lie...though she wished it wasn't.

Her attention turned back to the rambling droid who brought a chuckle out of her. Listening to all these cute things coming out of the vocabulator of a Destroyer was oddly adorable. Though her smile faded as it mentioned something oddly descriptive. That's when she heard the voice in her head. If it wasn't for instinct, she would have been deaf and blind. But luckily she managed to turn away and cover her ears from the explosions before it did any damage. Recovering from the distraction, she reached for her pistols and brought them to her chest. A hiss-and-click sounded off from both as a sickening grin appeared on her face. "Guess what, kid. There's about to be a few more on the tally." she quipped as she eyed the kid. She hid behind the booth that acted as their little fortification, listening to their movement.

The first warning shots went off, but that didn't stop her. She stood up and let loose with both pistols, dumping 4 bolts into one guy at the front and firing at the rest to disrupt them and hopefully maim a few of them. Luckily she scored a few hits on two more before their position was utterly swamped by blaster fire.

Sam ducked back down, looking at the Jedi with a look that could only be described as psychotic. "It's moments like these that make me love my job." she quipped, before firing a few more shots at their position by the door over their cover. Though they couldn't stay there at all. They needed a distraction.

"Hey, rollie! Light 'em up!" she called out to the droid, hoping it'd be able to get the message and start shooting.

This merc had a mouth on her, as annoying as it was to engage with someone as witty as him, he respected it. Although at the mention of a 'date', Cas tilted his head and grinned "A date? Y'know a Hutt don't count as a date right? To be honest, I don't even think a Hutt'd stoop so low." he retorted, calling her bluff. Cas' attention then fell on this obviously re purposed destroyer droid as it... she? Went on a hyperactive excited tangent over what had just transpired, she was almost like an excitable child... which was strange to see regarding its nature. All Cas could do was awkwardly smile and nod at every fifth word she uttered.

Then Cas sensed it, a disturbance... and so did Master Sakadi apparently, as she warned him to take cover - which he didn't hesitate to do as he ducked, using a booth for cover. Although he was at a safe enough distance not to take any serious damage, he was too slow to realise they were concussion grenades and the explosion completely dulled his senses for a brief few moments, as the Kiffar held both ears tight he saw the merc was saying something to him but the ringing in his ears completely nullified whatever kriff she was saying. He simply replied with "What?"... 'least he thought he did, hard to tell when your temporarily deaf.

After taking a short timeout to recover his senses, he saw that his Master and the merc were already in action. Cas ignited Sakadi's lightsaber and joined the fight, standing up and serving himself as a target to deflect the incoming blaster bolts - in turn, giving the others time to take out these thugs. "I know it's fun to take what isn't yours, guys!" he called out to the enemies over the sounds of lightsabers and blasters "But don't do it when you have two Jedi and a destroyer droid on board!" he quipped, with the hopes of discouraging these thugs from their moronic robbery.

Cas caught the mercenary's psychotic look as she quipped about loving her job, warranting an uncomfortable look from the Padawan - she really was crazy. Finger crossed their little white wild card could end this battle quickly.

E-ka

E
The Shinyloud exploded as E-ka was startled with a audible EEEPPPPPP! as she quickly activated her ubble shield in time to stop a hail of blaster fire that was coming from all directions as they saw the droid. A sense of frantic panic as they saw the droid of war absorb shot after shot. Meanwhile a soft giggle was heard from E-ka as her vocabulator muttered "That tickles" A light show that lasted for a several seconds that would leave people on the train cowering in fear but also drawing attention on E-ka and away from everyone else.

A ripe opportunity especially as E-ka's cannons now roatated over towards the opposite end of the car that Sam was firing towards. A low hum began followed by a loud unmistakable sound of blaster as bolts would fly from her 'dakka-huggers' any gang banger that was out in the open would get a deadly one two punch of blatster that would leave them down on the floor as others desperately made for cover. Many of the robbers now swearing under their breath over what was supposed to be an easy job.

Meanwhile during this the blaster fire would drown out the sound of a small explosions as it blended in with the cacophony of noise. Though for the biological beings they could feel the car rumble and vibrate emanating from the back of the car. Anyone that could look back see the back half of the train slow to a stop as it's emergency brakes engaged and perhaps they could see an industrial grade heavy lift airspeeder descend over the ship.

E-ka meanwhile was just humming away as her blasters unleashed fire but would stop after she was satisfied that they would stop trying to dakka-hug her. She was curious over how her friends were fairing.

Sakadi waited patiently for her moment of opportunity, eyes closed and deactivated lightsaber in her hand. Despite the odds being in their favor, this was by no means going to be an easy battle, she felt it. Every blaster bolt fired spurred the Force in a violent and chaotic state, which gnawed at the light within her. The void of death and destruction created by the madwoman and the destroyer could've unbalanced her, had she still been a Padawan. Luckily, she was far past that stadium.

Shortly after the destroyer opened fire, an opening would present itself. Two of the thugs approached her hideout with the intention to take cover from the volleys of laserfire. As soon as they reached the table, the Jedi would make her move with the assistance of the Force. Her white lightsaber ignited with a hiss, as she performed half a back flip, grabbing the edge of the table and landing on it in a one-armed handstand**. With a swift hew of her lightsaber, she would cut through both their weapons. Simultaneously, the Jedi would kick against both the thugs' heads with her feet, before making an effort to land on both feet again.

Her two targets weren't immobilized yet, but there was no need to do so. The presence of the destroyer was reason enough for them not to try anything while unarmed. Besides, the Jedi would have no time to focus on them anyway. There were far more pressing issues to be dealt with.

In the corner of her eye, Sakadi saw the menace arrive. A swoop bike, with an E-web mounted on it. She couldn't tell what model it was, all she knew was what the Force and her eyes told her. And that? That was definitely an E-web. Even the destroyer's shields wouldn't last long against that thing. In fact, there was nothing present in their passenger car that wouldn't be torn to shreds by that thing.

At first, the Jedi Master had been convinced that these thugs were here for her. But considering the raw destructive power and assets they had brought with them, she honestly started to doubt that was the case. Doubts that were confirmed the moment another swoop bike appeared.

"SAM SHERIDAN, YOU KRIFFIN' HAG!" one of the men on the second swoop bike shouted, the sound of his voice carried inside through a broken window. "WE'RE HERE T' MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, AND YOU CAN GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?" The barrel of the E-web would start to glow red from the energy it's heat. In a matter of seconds, that thing would fire. And the Jedi couldn't let that happen. There were innocent people scattered all across the car, and the amount of casualties would be immeasurable.

Sakadi quickly glanced across the ruined passenger car, until she found a spot with no passengers nearby. She only had one shot at this, and there was little her allies could do about it. Their blaster bolts would not penetrate the side of the passenger cart, unlike the E-web.

The Jedi Master would close her eyes, focusing purely on her breath. The background noise would fade away, leaving her with nothing but her thoughts, and the Force. Surrendering completely to the latter, Sakadi would stretch her hand out and wait for the right moment. Adrenaline surged through her body, just as she felt it. A spike in killing intent, that was it!

Clenching her fist, she would take a telekinetic grip on the E-web's barrel. With a swift jerk, she would turn the weapon in her direction. She had chosen her moment carefully, not too early and not too late. The weapon would rotate just as the gunner pulled the trigger.

Every shot fired by the E-web tore through the passenger car's side, narrowly avoided by the Jedi Master with a variety of acrobatic flips and rolls. Avoiding the first wave of blaster bolts alone had her on the brink of exhaustion. She had no time to rest, however, for the pause between volleys to prevent overheating was short. The E-web had created a hole of sufficient size in the car's side, a hole that left it open to a counterattack.

Half tumbling, Sakadi threw her lightsaber, guided by what little grip she had left on the Force. The weapon would move like lightning, cutting the heavy weapon in half. While she succeeded in pulling her weapon back in the car, she failed to catch it. Instead, the lightsaber clattered on the floor a couple of meters away from the Jedi, who fell to the ground herself, unaware of what was happening to the train. She had done her job, and really wanted a minute to recover now.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan Cadere Cadere E-ka

She watched with a giddy smile as the the Destroyer lit the intruders up. Bolts bounced off its shield and the blaster cannons tore the car apart as it fired back at them. Next was the Jedi's turn to show off. She leapt over their cover and took out the weapons on two guys who were trying to get closer. Sam decided that she couldn't keep looking bad like this and got ready to move.

She vaulted over the booth and landed in a squat, firing away with both blasters at guys on the other side of the cart who were trying to move on them. She leapt aside behind some cover as they tried to target her before firing from around a table's corner at them. She kept moving from cover to cover, mowing down thugs as they pushed in. A shudder was felt through the train and she looked behind them. "They disconnected the car!" she hollered as she moved back to their position. As she ran she kept firing both blasters until they were empty. She hid between two windows and calmly reloaded both weapons.

Then she heard the voice.

She looked up and glanced behind her as she listened to the voice. A loud groan escaped her as she tapped her forehead with her blaster. "YEAH! It means I'm putting you all down tonight, you pathetic skugs!" she screamed through the shattered window before standing up and raising both blasters. However the E-web staring back at her made her think otherwise. "Yeah, nope." she muttered, sliding back into cover.

Her eyes scanned the car, looking for something that could work. Her eyes settled on a rifle lying on the floor. She scrammed for it, but fell flat on the ground as the E-web came to life. As if by some miracle, something had yanked its aim way off as it blew a massive hole through the walls away from them. Sam wasted no time to pick up the rifle and move back to the window. However the weapon was already destroyed...

She looked over to the Jedi who collapsed. Her frown only deepened before she let loose on the speeder still following. It exploded and tumbled to the ground, colliding with another that was following. She quickly threw the rifle aside and took her pistols as she rushed over to the Jedi. Grabbing her by the hair, she pulled her into cover. "Come on sweetheart! Break time's over!" she grunted as she adjusted to take hold of her arm instead. Once that was done she kicked her lightsaber back at her before rushing back into cover next to her. A rumbling was heard above them as the airspeeder flew in to hover over them. "They're trying to take the car!" she screamed again. "Droid! Can you shoot that thing down?" she asked it, looking between it and the speeder above them.

She hoped the droid could...otherwise she was going to have to climb in one really skimpy dress...and she wasn't in the mood to ask the little snot-nosed padawan for help.

"So over this." he grumbled to himself all the while deflecting blaster fire. Although, things began looking up slightly when that hyperactive destroyer droid began tearing through the intruders. A huge grin formed on his face and his arm pumped through the air "Yeah! You go, little droid!" he shouted, followed by narrowly avoided blaster shot near his face - he quickly ducked behind his cover in response. Cas felt a rumble travel through the car before hearing the Crazy Mercenary Lady notify everyone that the car had been disconnected.

One of the men called out to someone named 'Sam Sheridan' - who the hell was that? His question was quickly answered when Crazy Mercenary Lady hollered back at, confirming she was Sam Sheridan. Cas peeked out of his hiding spot and noticed one of the swoops equipped with an E-web, the teen let out a defeated sigh and called out to the intruders "Hey, uh... feel free to give up any time!" while still hiding in cover.

Cas remained there, with no idea of what they could do - the destroyer droid wouldn't last long against the E-web, so that was completely out of the question. For some reason, he decided to peek a glance one more time but upon locking eyes with that was transpiring, he was filled with a new sense of hope. He saw his Master pushing forward, toward the E-web and he was amazed... once he saw that she had handled it completely, he felt lucky to know she was his teacher.

Shortly after Sam got Sakadi out of harm's way, he knew it was time he started pulling his weight around in this firefight. Cas interjected Sam's order "I got an idea, buddy can you keep it focused on you?" he asked the destroyer droid - without even getting confirmation, Cas sprinted towards the destroyed hole in the car's wall and using his his combined Guardian and Jedi training, he began scaling the side of the car and hoped that the droid was keeping the airspeeder's attention focused on her while he made his way to flank it.

Reaching the airspeeder's blindside, Cas proceeded to climb on top of the cart, practically hugging the roof as to not go flying off of the train - he shivered slightly, either from the freezing temperature or from nerves. Still, he had to do this. Cas carefully made his way just under the speeder's booster engine and aimed the hilt of Sakadi's amethyst lightsaber below the engine and proceeded to ignite it through the speeder's engine before climbing over and hanging himself off of the edge of the car's roof.

Cas watched as the airspeeder struggled to stay airborne and began its rapid descent ahead of the car. The teen's eyes widened in shock, however, as he watched the airspeeder collide into the car and track ahead of theirs... "Oh, kriff..." he muttered to himself. He had just colossally messed up.

E-ka

E
So much was happening that E-ka's processors could barely keep track of it all, suddenly the meanies brought a toy that was just plain ol' cheating on one of their swoops. E-ka quickly trying to traverse herself and rotate in order to get a quick firing solution on it. Only to then see the pretty Sephi from before pull of some amazing acrobatics. Maybe she was a circus performer as well as one of glowy's friends. She saw her use her glowstick to slice the vile toy in two. Hurray for the good guys!

She couldn't celebrate though for too long though as her audioreceptors picked up the distinctive howl of a airspeeder over head. She was about to reply to her meanie-turned-friendie when the cool kid said something. E-ka was happy to comply he was a friend after all so E-ka had deemed him trustworthy. Training her blaster up and scanning the roof she would spot that there was a cleverly hidden emergency egress hatch. E-ka would reply to the padawan. "Sounds super!" Before she unleashed her cannonade on the hatch and tripping the explosive bolts that fired the hatch upward towards the airspeeder.

Meanwhile the pilots of the airspeeder were sitting in their enclosed cockpit staring at the barren landscape bored out of their minds. This was the easiest most lucrative job they had in a while. All they had to do was hover over the car wait for it to fully separate from the train and tow it away to the drop off. Happy to once have a job that was just so simple that they could have left things on autopilot. A soft rock song playing over the cockpits speakers as one of the pilots had kicked their feet up. "What do you think of Dave's dip? Homemade or store bought?"

The copilot couldn't answer back as a loud metallic clang rocked throughout the ship and then warning lights would blare along with the impact noise of blaster bolts against the hull as the two sprung into action or tried to as one nearly fell out of his seat in panic. Cranking their heads and trying to look down at what was shooting at them they would see the tiny hole that would serve as the view port of something firing at them only they couldn't make out what because the light produced by the blaster bolts overpowered their senses of what they could see inside. The begun to try and shift their course but being placed in holding pattern ready to recieve the ship made things difficult as this was meant to be a clean and fast run not a battle of attrition.

Except they found they couldn't maneuver fast enough as they suddenly felt the engine give out. Pulling up and trying to roll and bank the craft over the side so they could just ground the speeder that would fail as at the low altitude gave them barely enough time to act. They would zoom head and as they rolled the right and banked they would instead pull a deflecting collision with the side of the forward train car. Tipping the front car as they then crashed into the ground. Thankfully the charges set at the front of the car had blown and separated so the Car was no longer connected meaning that when the forward car tipped over it wouldn't tip the dining car as well. Thankfully the emergency brakes engage and began to slow the car down though the entire front train would begin to lose control and crash and the dinning car as a whole would be rocked forward as a whole when it collided with the rolling wreckage of the car infront. E-ka would revert to her ball form and roll to the front before stopping at the center and activate her shield using her body and defense shield as a catch. This would prove life saving as a large torn sheet of metal had cut through the car and would have very likely spelled the grizzily end for several people. Instead of decapitating people the large chunk would overwhelm her shield generator and then collide with the droid. Knocking the droid and pinning it against the ground as the the droid would receive readings that several of her joints and acuators had been move beyond safe parameters and that she was leaking fluid.

Only one word would be heard from the droid as the train car finally stopped.

"Owwie"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom