Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Thunderbolts and Lightning

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Vanquo Orbit

Mig looked out as the as R10 pulled the Echo's Light from hyperspace. The courier would gently find a landing pad, and the Alor would step out, looking around at the others there, mostly fellow members of House Solus, but he was there for something specific. Some training that had been requested. Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae had wanted to learn about Force Lightning, something that Mig had an very good grasp on. Really probably the one skill he was willing to say he could possibly take a Master on with. As he walked to the training area that Clan Solus used, he hoped this would go well. His experience in training was... somewhat limited. He'd done some work with younglings on the basics, and his niece when it came to emotional control, but not anything actually focused on lightning.

He took a bit of a breath before finally approaching, looking around the training area. There were a couple of vod there, but he kept looking around for Jade.

The Golden Dragon/The Executioner
When she heard that there was a teacher in what she was interested in she wasted no time in requesting Mig Gred Mig Gred 's teachings no matter how small, she had a small interest in the force but mostly lightning itself. She found all the applications of such teachings to be fascinating and she wanted to learn. She made her way down to the arena it wasn't hard to find her among the other Vode as she kept a look out for the person who would be her teacher.

Mig looked around, eventually spotting Jade and walking up. He smiled a bit under his helmet, giving a nod as he stood ahead of her.

"Su cuy'gar, Jade. So, hope you're ready to learn a thing or two about Force Lightning." Once he knew she was ready, he'd set up a target, and take a few breaths before finally continuing. "So, I'm sure you can guess this, but Force Lightning is something you have to be careful with. The training I got as a youngling is a lot more control based too. May not have the same raw strength as a dar'jetii, but it's more accurate."

He'd give a quick demonstration, sending out a couple of strikes into the target. They weren't the strongest he could do, but a good show for Jade to get a feel of through the Force. "I should warn too. A lot of Force Lightning based abilities are tied to your emotions. The way we've always taught it, it's based on things like anger and the like, but we sorta... shift things. Asking why does something make you angry, or hateful, and the like. Try using that instead. If that makes sense."

Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae

She nodded as she listened, all this force stuff was new to her she only heard tales and seen a few users of the craft over her work years she was here to learn lightning which was a power that interested her.

She watched as he sent a few blasts of lightning at a target, they fascinated her for a moment before she returned her gaze to Mig Gred Mig Gred as he continued his explanation, once he was done she headed over to one of the targets and held out her hand, They were tied to emotions...intense ones...for someone like her she had alot of anger and things to be angry about.

She drew herself to that moment during Tattooine dealing with customers that were less then agreeable no matter what she did and her time during battle where he bestial side would show dominance, a few sparks surged through her hand but no lightning shot out but progress ..was being made.

Mig watched carefully, noting the energy the started sparking. He smiled a bit. That was honestly surprisingly quick. He looked at the sparks, and kinda wished he was better at picking up on what others were thinking. He looked at her. Taking a bit of a breath before speaking up.

"Ok, Jade. This might feel like a weird question, but... what were you drawing from then? Wish I was better at reading folks with stuff like this, but I'm going to need to know."

Mig watched carefully, noting the energy the started sparking. He smiled a bit. That was honestly surprisingly quick. He looked at the sparks, and kinda wished he was better at picking up on what others were thinking. He looked at her. Taking a bit of a breath before speaking up.

"Ok, Jade. This might feel like a weird question, but... what were you drawing from then? Wish I was better at reading folks with stuff like this, but I'm going to need to know."

She looked to him for a moment when he asked the question of where was she drawing from, she's never done this before she doesn't know this is a needed step but she humored him.

There are two ..personalities within Gred, the calm woman your speaking too now..and a feral beastial side where I keep most of my anger stored, that is where I drew from.

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig took a quick breath, looking at Jade as he thought about what she just said. This was definitely a mentality he'd seen in others trained like he was, but he wasn't exactly sure what effects it'd have on this. Still, he had an idea.

"Ok. I think that should work. If not, I have my own trick. But, let's give it another shot. Really dig in, and this time," Mig paused as he placed his hands together, forming a small Kinetite. He bobbed it between his hands, then pushed it a little ways away. "Something with a bit of charge itself as a target. Remember, dig in to your feelings, but make sure you keep control." Mig would try to focus more on Jade this time, hoping to peer slightly into how she was feeling, and how the Force was flowing.

As she listened Mig Gred Mig Gred would notice once she held out her hand to try again that during the moment she was feeling anger and rage but at the moment in a more controlled form like he suggested so she doesn't loose it on him and those in the room, She tried again channeling from that same place again as before this time more controlled then before. The force was flowing through her body like a waterfall rages through the mountains. When she tried again there was more lightning sparking through her hand before a single bolt shot out to the target.

She looked at her hand for a moment then back at the target with an approving nod, clearly she was looking forward to mastering this ability

Mig smiled, looking at Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae and giving a nod as he watched her send out arcs of lightning. He let the Kinetite fizzle out as he looked to the vod, thinking about what to say for a moment.

"Good. And that's just the start of the roots of this Force ability. Lightning is the core of some other skills. Ionization, and Kinetites mostly in my case. It's a powerful skill, but I trust you to use it wisely." He then grabbed a disc, tossing it in the air a bit before looking at Jade. "Let's see if you can hit something a bit quicker." He'd then quickly throw the skeet, giving it a bit of help with the Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom