Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Throwing Weight Around (Tenloss Expansion of Gromas)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo hadn't come to own Tenloss through pristine and entirely legal means, but he'd managed to do so nonetheless. He hadn't expanded his corporation through entirely lawful routes or taken the morale high ground in every case, but his company was still the largest of its kind in the galaxy. The same would be for Gromas as well.

Around the system his hirelings would do their jobs as they'd been instructed. Mines and facilities would be raided or bought, taken by force or forced to give up their deeds and mining rights. Once that was done, Tenloss troops and technicians would swoop in and take over, planting Popo's company and influence directly into the middle of the system. Sure, it might trigger some adverse reaction and, possibly, it might draw a little unwanted aggression towards his corporation, but that was the name of the game in some ways.

Popo gestured to the comm officer on the bridge of his personal Skira-class cruiser, a ship he'd won at auction a long time ago around the same time he'd won the beskar for his armor. The officer nodded once and sent out the comm message Popo knew that his hired help were waiting for. They knew their tasks well enough, otherwise he wouldn't have hired them. And if they didn't, that was a simple fix what with bounty hunters looking for work.

He sat back and waited for confirmation over the comms. With each coded transmission for the encrypted comms he'd given each hireling, Tenloss ships would react immediately and take over each facility in turn. With luck, a large section of the system would be under Tenloss control...

1. [member="Salvor Arnex"]
2. [member="Dani Ticon"]
3. [member="Torch"]
4. [member="Bloodknight"]
5. [member="Damion Zenora"]
6. [member="Alicia Frost "]

Present companies and their owners to be tagged should you decide to attack their holdings:

Mandal Hypernautics - [member="Anija Betna"] and [member="Captain Larraq"]
Outer Rim Resources - [member="Domino"]
Mohc Extractives - [member="Darell Irani"] and [member="Danger Arceneau"]
Armatech - [member="Draco Vereen"]

If I missed any companies, lemme know

[member="Draco Vereen"]

She didn't live by perfect morals, she was raised by a smuggler, clearly her morals were not going to be great. She did live by the code when it suited her, she flew with the Alliance as a pilot. Most of the time she worked for money however, money was all she needed in life. Okay, apart from the freedom from slavery and freedom from the One Sith.

Most of what she needed in life.

She sat locked up in a borrowed Tie Fighter she'd managed to borrow. Okay fine, she'd stolen it. She hated it, hated the tie. She thought her YT-1300 would be done before this. She hated being wrong. Slowly her fingers drifted across to the start up button. She'd never once flown a Tie Fighter but she knew how to start it. Instict. She chuckeled, feeling the ship leave the hanger.

The planet down below made her chuckle. Just knowing what she was about to do to most of the planet's factories made her chuckle. She looked over the data she'd been sent, her target of Armatech was to the east. She turned the stick lightly, feeling the whole ship turn under her. A lot more agile than an X-Wing, she had to remember that.

Armatech was dead ahead. Swooping the Tie down low, kicking the gun safety release leaver down by her left foot. She felt the tie pass over Armatech, a signal to tell them she'd arrived. She flipped the Tie, not actually meaning too but she chose to roll with it. She straightened up, swooping low.

Felt her finger hit the trigger, saw the bolts.
Felt herself pull up.

Dani knew all about the lines of legality and right and wrong, but in the merc game those lines were few and far between. A fish had to swim, bird had to fly, and a girl had to eat. So no matter what was going down right now she was going to go home with a fat sack of credits from the Tenloss corporation and possibly a new preferred client once he saw what she was capable of.

The single Corellian freighter boomed out of hyperspace and made its approach towards the planet's surface. Inside of it was the oldest of the Ticon family, the big sister and caretaker of all things Ticon, well other than her sister Keira of course. But she was on that whole space magic crap, but between Dani and whoever she was drunk enough to tell the force was just a crutch. Without it force users didn't stand a chance in the real world of no special powers land.

"Pablo!!!" The woman yelled to her little astromech.

The little R2 unit came out of the rear of the ship and began to beep furiously at the woman. Whatever it was the droid was in the middle of something and unless you understood astromech there wasn't a lot of hope of translating that.

"Just stay on comms and I'll call you when it's time." She said as she stood up and gave control to the droid.

Running back to the ship's ramp she grabbed her helmet and placed it over her head along with a few other concealed and not so concealed weapons. Word had it that a few gangs on the planet had invested in one of the mines on the planet and for Dani that was a perfect target. Was it going to be difficult for her to conquer on her own? Hell yes, but was the payout worth it? You bet your ass it was.

So with the ship dropping low a good kilometer from the mine the ramp opened and the ship stalled for the woman to jump out and begin her trek to the mine.

Objective: Take the mine
Allies: None
Enemies: Bandits, scum, competition.

Dani grabbed her blaster rifle and slung it around her shoulder for the time being, she had to go through a few mine schematics in order to best understand what was going to be the best way to take down the current inhabitants. With the holographic specs of the mine on her wrist she looked at the top structure and could see it was pretty basic by all means.

Your standard workplace mines, processing belts, smelters, emergency exits, it all just rang out that there was nothing special about it. And while she wanted to wow her new potential client that was a slimy Hutt, she just needed to deliver to begin with. So with a few more inspections she found a chink in the bandit mine's armor. There was a small entrance towards the west of the facility that lead down into the first layer of the mine. From there it would be a quick walk up towards the refinery and she could start blasting.

But the question was how many people were going to be there guarding the more private entrance? That was going to be a tricky one to work out due to the fact that she was only one person, she couldn't take down an entire platoon without explosives and when you were that close to a mine you wanted to hand over in pristine shape you normally didn't throw thermal dets at it.

So it was up to her sniper to help out the job. Taking her Imperial DC-17, Dani grabbed the sniper attachment from her backpack and changed out the barrel from the assault rifle setting. Now it was time for a bit of cardio. Running through the planet's terrain she moved around until she was only a few hundred meters from the door, it was almost about to begin the assault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom